My Ascent {Then And Now}

happy birthday micah!!

4 Likes

Ooh. Oh. Happy Birthday @Micah

2 Likes

Lmao thanks Dear

2 Likes

You are only 22? I thought you were in your 30s at least.

3 Likes

Lol
Shocking eh!

That is why I said he has done great with himself.

2 Likes

I ain’t gay but…Micah…Take me. :smirk:

2 Likes

No way 30s… mid twenties perhaps too much youthing to feel like 30+. :wink:

2 Likes

@Micah birthday blessings to you. One year closer to death for the living death God. May your enemies deaths bring you glory.

3 Likes

Happy (early still?) Birthday! :slight_smile: <3

2 Likes

Thanks Lovelies :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, may the deathgods and the other gods/godesses who watches bring you many more opportunities for murder and mayhem! :smiling_imp::star_struck:

2 Likes

images%20(1)

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeetttttttt
The greatest gift is more murder :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Thanks
@Teras390
@Aprentiz

4 Likes

No prob, the pleasure is mine. :wink:

2 Likes

Stealing this <3

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Micah🥳 I just wanted to ask when did you first begin to practice magick?

2 Likes

Around 2015 I believe.

I started with the New Age movement after I left Christianity and got into Chakras and Angels.

After no success with that, I moved into Satanism and Black Magic with a raw hunger for power.

And that is when shit got real. I did my first Black Candle Curse in my Bedroom against a group if enemies gangstalking me.

They stopped Gangstalking me shortly afterwards :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come to find out later, it was a group of Light Based Occultist in my city trying to scare me off from Baneful Magic.

3 Likes

Bruhh​:rofl::rofl: that’s crazy
You seem so skilled I thought for sure that you would’ve been born into a family practicing magick already

3 Likes

Oh gosh. I would have never imagined you’d be a new agey person.

5 Likes

Lmao
I was born into a Highly Disfunctional pentacostal Christian family :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes