My ascent is about to go into overdrive

I just legally finished job corp. I guarantee you that within the month I will have my own place. No more restraints, no more distractions. No more evocations where I’m worried my roomates will bust in the door. No more thinking about all the shit I need to be doing, and would be, if I wasn’t stuck in a fucking cage(metaphorically speaking).
Now is the time for progress, now is a time for action. Now I can begin building a tower that will threaten the stars.

[quote=“Icarus, post:1, topic:2146”]I just legally finished job corp. I guarantee you that within the month I will have my own place. No more restraints, no more distractions. No more evocations where I’m worried my roomates will bust in the door. No more thinking about all the shit I need to be doing, and would be, if I wasn’t stuck in a fucking cage(metaphorically speaking).
Now is the time for progress, now is a time for action. Now I can begin building a tower that will threaten the stars.[/quote]

Super jealous. I live in a state much like this. Can’t wait to get my own place.

[quote=“Icarus, post:1, topic:2146”]I just legally finished job corp. I guarantee you that within the month I will have my own place. No more restraints, no more distractions. No more evocations where I’m worried my roomates will bust in the door. No more thinking about all the shit I need to be doing, and would be, if I wasn’t stuck in a fucking cage(metaphorically speaking).
Now is the time for progress, now is a time for action. Now I can begin building a tower that will threaten the stars.[/quote]

FUCK YES!!! GOOD FOR YOU BRO!!!

Glad to hear it man. May you find your Godhood rapidly :slight_smile:

Congratulations man! I just recently got my own place and let me yell ypu it is fucking awesome to walk into my temple and perfprm majick WHENEVER. I want! Before I moved I was staying with my parents and didn’t even have my own room.My meditations were constantly interupted to the point of me having to use a fucking bathroom as a temple. lol