My Art Journal

Sorry, this is an old post but somehow I reach there stuck at this specific part, could you shed some more light on this particular section, please, idk but these specific lines resonate with me so much, at that time I didn’t pay attention to it idk why, but now I seem like it happening right now to me.

1 Like

Thank you.

Well. I’ve seen Eva say it and I’ve had a few encounters myself that incline me to believe that sometimes we don’t get to have something, or have it long- because that something will actually hold us back from where we need to be.

A lot of people don’t feel that way, so I’m not sure if it’s individual specific or not. Some people believe we all have a purpose and some people think it’s only some of us that do and some people think we can opt out.

I think some people can opt out, though I’m not sure if that’s truly everyone who would desire to or not. Sometimes I think we get held to whatever the benchmarks are because if we don’t have the experience that propels us forward, we aren’t going to get there ourselves- maybe we just need a nudge and maybe we need run over by a truck- but sometimes we can’t seem to get back on track for ourselves and opting out of the master plan doesn’t do us any good, because we’d regret it if we could see the master plan.

I’m inclined to believe however this isn’t true for everyone, simply because we can evoke someone else’s higher self and broker deals, or have conversations to get them on our side when they are working against us so…

I guess I basically think it’s complicated, but that if something is truly not good for us, something beyond ourselves may prevent the outcome from being what we want.

I don’t think means we don’t get choices and can’t have what it is we truly desire however, but what we truly desire might not be what we think it is, and it might be an unrealized possibility from where we stand.

2 Likes

But I make this unrealized possibility into realized possibility and I make this happens, otherwise, there is no point for me to live that life, maybe I am harsh and brutal on myself but I can’t live without it, somehow I’ll make this happens by any means.

Sorry if this sounds offensive to you, I respect and admire you a lot, your contributions and I keep my words.

Thank you once again, I am unlucky my time with Lady Eva was relatively short, but I still read her a lot here and really respect her work and contribution to the forum and missed her too.

It’s sad… but Thank you once again for your in-depth and detailed response.

:pray:
Be Blessed!

1 Like

Nah, we are each in our own path :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you.

Blessed Be Always & Forever!

1 Like

I think there is enough rambling here shut it down here.
Let’s get back to your art, please if you have any artwork whether old/new, would you like to share it.

1 Like

The penciled lines are so satisfying to look at. I especially love the ears and collar.

1 Like

You should but a tarot coloring book.

1 Like

That would be pretty cool, I’ll have to google it up and see what the options are.

I do have more @scalarshot I just haven’t gotten around to posting yet, life’s always so busy.

3 Likes

The big difference between your art and the others is that it has a spiritual meaning that is easy to interpret, and of course they are very beautiful.

You are a great artist, I would buy a deck of 72 cards made by you.

Congratulations on the beautiful work.

6 Likes

Just a few more that I am pretty sure I’ve not shared yet. The bottom was interesting to me, as Yohach, Kalach and Pele stepped forward to empower it. The first two make sense together, and the last made sense based on the image, but the combination was unexpected.

5 Likes

I don’t think I shared this one either. She is pretty neat because she was inspired by my back porch curtain.

Somehow, I realized that upside down the image looked like an owl, hiding in plain sight.

And thusly, my curtain now has an inhabitant:

3 Likes

I think this batch catches me up to what I am working on now, other than a diamond picture I finished for my husband, and a page I’m working on in marker at this moment:

3 Likes

:eyes: :woman_shrugging::rofl: I just felt like updating this one for my husband, there wasn’t any reason to other than I wanted to.

He also uses the word servitor now in conversation with me, so it doesn’t have to just be a realistic image for any reason :joy: lol.

2 Likes

So, is this a new servitor?

I like it!

2 Likes

No it’s an old one :), I quoted myself with the first image but you can’t really tell!

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/VdEpPLwsaww?t=651 (it’s timestamped lol, watch 3 secs)

@ the tiger lol.

1 Like