My Art Journal

A couple of sketched then colored works.

8 Likes

Eh bad lighting makes my colors look kinda bland, but it’s night time. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Have you ever tried to sketch yourself, if yes could you mind sharing it here?

1 Like

I have not to be honest, I have never liked the way I look, so while I have gotten better at not minding if someone takes a picture of me, I’ve definitely not even ever thought to try a self portrait.

perhaps in the future, I’ve got quite a bit going on atm and it never seems to slow down!

1 Like

We will be waiting till that time beautiful!

1 Like

You gave me at least some credit I revive this beautiful thread back to LIVE, keep your colors flowing like a river, like a Queen Lilith of Gamaliel. Hail My Queen Lilith. Your worshipper waiting for your glimpse.
Hope you don’t mind it.

1 Like

We are waiting Beautiful for your some amazing and soulful artwork.
And if this includes your own portrait, then it will be mind-blowing, what do you say?

1 Like

That’s not fair… if you express your likeness in terms of art that will be awesome, hope you understand…

1 Like

@Keteriya The forum is waiting for your beautiful creations please spare some for it.

1 Like

I apologize, I’ve not actually created any lately, I’ve completed a few craft projects but life simply hasn’t allowed me much creative art time here lately.

2 Likes

I’ve been creating glyphs for zodiac signs, planets and elements out of torn cereal box tops; and am about to create an Enochian Tablet of Earth, and perhaps sand and or paint my Outer Order Wand of Double Power and my Rainbow Staff.
After that, a Novena/Candle Ritual; a day. Not too much art involved there. I will need to get four more acrylic boards for the other four Enochian Tablets from Michaels.

2 Likes

Don’t be, I knew you are a kind of super busy person, no worries when life gives you a chance I’ll be waiting for that time.
BTW your servitor project is quite impressive and amazing, I am still struggling to call her due to my own issues and limitation, but I keep trying to call her, sorry if this de-rail this thread.

Infernal Blessings

1 Like

Could you please show some of them?

Infernal Blessings

1 Like

Lol … when this ex-IT guy can figure out how to transfer files and pictures from computer to phone.
They are very basic, but functional items.
Plus my ten foot high ceiling light is out, so picture quality sucks in my room, due to my bathroom light and my sole table lamp for light besides candles.

2 Likes

Thank you. I worked really hard on Luna and she’s helped a lot of people.

Not being able to sense her is not really a big deal. Hell when I first created her, I had a bunch of regulars test her out, because she… seemed so vivid to me and I wasn’t used to seeing shit on a regular basis.

Working with servitors has increased my senses… more than any other work, so while I know we are all different, I’d like to encourage you that if you feel led to use her- that’s probably because she can hear and sense what you need, even if you can’t get feedback from her at this time.

I personally noticed different types of spirits crook more or less practice before I sensed them well and how I sensed them varied based on the type of spirit. Servitors were easiest for me aside from dead spirits, but we won’t all be this way.

Either way, my servitors can hear and act upon your requests, even if you if seem to be in a bit of slump.

If your not getting the result you want, it could be because of obstacles of course, the servitor needing to find a route around something we can’t perceive ourselves, needing to learn or practice that particular skill, and of course the one we forget the most- it might not be good for us just because we really want it.

Servitors won’t tell you no, but id some aspect of yourself, higher self or an entity you devote yourself says, well I ain’t sure- that will affect it and how long till you see results as well.

Sorry for the ramble, just a few thoughts that came to mind!

3 Likes

Impressive thoughts I will keep trying to call her until I got her, as far as limitations and blockages I had tons of it fighting on it o daily basis, but after quite a long time dealing with these issues, I think I need to learn how to neutralize them and turn them in my favor, instead of fighting.

I really admire and appreciate your work and your contribution out there, keep your wisdom flowing.

Peace & Blessings To All

1 Like

Lol, whenever you’ll get a chance …

Peace & Blessings To All

2 Likes

3 Likes

Enochian board and wand have yet to be worked on.

3 Likes

I must say very creative Indeed! really like and appreciate your ideas, keep sharing!
I am curious about your Enochian board and how it’ll work when it’ll be completed.
Thank you.

Peace & Blessings

2 Likes