My 9/11 Work - Part 1

This was one of the most powerful pieces of work I’ve ever undertaken, the spearhead of years, maybe decades, of intentions, so it’s been a bit daunting for me to try and fit it into forum postable size, but there were some events that I want to share because they blew my mind, and these days that’s not easy. :slight_smile:

This post is in two parts because those are the main events (also, there’s a word limit) – so, long post alert.

Materialisation

On Thursday 8th I was asleep and dreaming the dreams of the virtuous, as usual, when the dream became lucid, by which I mean I was aware of being in an altered state, and also, instead of being the slightly distracted person I usually am in dreams, caught up in the shadowplay, I was alert to my full waking level of consciousness.

I was standing in the hallway of what I will describe as the symbolic “Hall of my Ancestors” - in reality a fairly normal suburban house, but one of deep emotional and spiritual significance for me, where I’ve previously dreamed and travelled for ancestral work.

This house is no longer in my family and last time I stalked it on Google, it had been somewhat remodelled and certainly the décor, which had furniture dating back to the end of the 1800’s, is no longer there – I actually own some of it myself.

And yet, at the moment I “woke up” in my own dream, there I was standing in the small hallway of that house. I was dressed in what looked like black pyjamas, and wearing my everyday boots on my feet, and I tapped the toe of the boot against the well-remembered patterned tiles to test the materiality of the dream – and I both felt, and heard, the noise.

I could even smell the smells, the furniture polish and faint scent of cigarettes, cats, and traditional meat and two veg cooking, and the emotions of “coming home” that they stirred in me. I proceeded into the pantry-cum-storeroom, drinking it all in, and then into the kitchen, touching the doors and running my hands over things, marvelling at the fact I was there – back home with my folks.

The small paint bubbles in the gloss paint of the doors, the changing scents from room to room (faint smell of gardening tools in the pantry, stronger smell of roasts and veggies in the kitchen) – all there, all 100% as solid and tangible to me as the room in which I’m typing this post. That I was physically walking, in a physical location which no longer exists in anything like this form, was amazing to me, and I stood awestruck for a while taking it all in. I was aware of what an immense privilege this was, to be returned to what had always felt like the safest of havens.

No-one was there – this was often a busy house, but when I walked from the kitchen to the front room (combined dining room and living room, old dusty box TV, scent of tobacco and polish) the room was empty.

A sense of purpose kicked in, and I returned to the hall and turned to go up the stairs.

The Sleepers

The stairway was carpeted with a detailed pattern influenced by the atom and star motifs of the early 1960’s when it was first laid (I don’t even think they even make things like that any more) and I took that in as I walked up, along with the feel of the banister, more gloss paint applied by beloved hands long gone.

There were several bedrooms and a box room upstairs, and as I turned into the largest room, I saw that there was a camp bed between the twin beds that were always there, and that children slept in two of the beds, with a youngish woman in the third.

I didn’t recognise her, and the overwhelming reality of the dream (which was exhilarating, emotionally intense, and yeah – a little bit frightening) really hit me, I had a moment of panic, of imagining that they’d rise, ghoul like, maybe drag off their faces and…

Well, you get the idea – this was a room in which some of my direct ancestors had died, and now, strange younger people were in the beds – I challenge anyone not to go full zombie-apocalypse there, for a moment at least.

I checked all the other bedrooms, same thing – beds full of youngish strangers, and children, even the box room, which had been my sanctuary at times, and still had the wallpaper and the distinctive feeling of safety. I stood in there for a long time, breathing in the atmosphere, and looking at the unknown people and the familiar surroundings, and then turned to go back downstairs.

Something shifted – the tangible reality of the house altered very slightly, things began to take on an aura, and strange symbols appeared on the walls as I walked back down to the hallway, my starting point.

When I reached the hallway, a spirit I’m working closely with on this appeared, as solid (but, now, slightly changed) as the rest of the surroundings, and told me to hurry – we didn’t have much time.

It was time to begin to fight.

As I stood there, my mind throwing up all kinds of things like “But it’s only Thursday!” and “But I’m asleep!” the people in the rooms upstairs began to walk solemnly down the stairs, looking like sleepwalkers and with their eyes half closed.

At this point, although a little glowy, the room was still a solid physical location, and I turned away from them to see what was outside the door.

I was afraid – I often am, doing serious magickal work, it never stops me, but neither will I deny that it happens.

Outside the front door some thing had begun to cast a shadow through the rippled glass panels, and I knew that this was a confrontation between myself, and some aspect or format of the entity I have been at war with for most of my life.

That which others mistakenly refer to as “God,” and which has commanded the deaths of witches, kuffar, the sinful and the goyim, as well as endless sectarian wars between the deceived, and which has attempted to make this world into a grey prison populated only by slaves, trapped and destroying in a delirium of its lies.

At that moment, the people behind me walked into me, one at a time in a line walking into my back and merging with me, in some way that was both physical and real, yet obviously impossible. This was reassuring, somewhat, but also confusing (I was still me, still aware I was dreaming, and this wasn’t even Sunday yet) – but I knew the time had come.

I took up the weapons gifted to me by the gods, and with every nerve in my body screaming and begging me to just wake up (make nasty thing go away, be imagine, it’s only a dream) – I opened the front door.

Annihilation

The thing that stood before me was bizarre, grotesque, and mocking – if you took one hundred human faces, flowers, ornaments, shapes and all kinds of wonderful things, cast from them a mask from the embers of burnt bodies and decaying shit, and then proudly toted these imprinted masks of vileness into a form, you would begin to have something approaching an analogy to what stood there.

It was as though everything real, good, and true – everything dynamic and living, whether of darkness or of light, had been mimicked by something fundamentally oppositional, untrue, and decaying, which could only become the more grotesque the more it attempted to find a handhold in the form of the Real.

And there was a colour to it that I don’t think I will ever describe to anyone, but I’ll recognise it when I see it – a hideous kind of light flooding from inside the thing, nothing like the alien light of demonic worlds (that I described here) – this had more the sweetness of a child-murderer’s box of candy bait.

I attacked this with the weapons I bear, repeatedly engaging again and again, rather more of terror than fury fuelling each engagement, and still with the small weak voice in the back of my mind hoping that I would wake up.

The fight continued, and here I’m going to be vague, because the thing attempted to shift through various locations, and I followed it, experiencing both massive energy shifts and, once again, real physical contacts with the ground at my feet.

I struck it again, and again, and again, using weapons of energy and intention that have been placed in my hands to use only for tasks such as this one.

I won.

Or rather, WE won – every god which has blessed me, every demon which has empowered me, every last spirit and magician that has allied with the cause of releasing this world from the grip of this troll-like little entity – won.

How do I know this? And what does it mean? First, I’ll return to the timeline of the dream.

Goodbye, But Only For Now

After the final decisive engagement, the gods and spirits that I honour took care of the remains, such as they were, of the entity. I don’t think it’s a good idea to say any more on this.

The dream became normalised again, solid, and I was standing in the hallway. To one side stood an elderly man who was no one individual I could remember or recognise from photos, but I knew that he represented, embodied, my ancestors, and as I looked into his wise and loving eyes, I saw the people who had walked into me earlier drift back out, still like sleepwalkers, and return back up the stairs.

He held me, as the goods stood in the shadows behind him, and I felt the fabric of his clothing beneath my cheek. I felt exhausted, still shaken, but also exhilarated from my triumph in the fight.

He asked me what I wanted most in the world, and I told him, and we spoke a few more times about personal matters, for which he gave me the same favourable answers I’ve received elsewhere.

I held him once more, feeling so much love to be back in the arms of my ancestor, and then he stepped backwards, my own spirit allies stepped forwards, and gently pushed me back into my body.

I woke up in bed covered in cold sweat and with the bedclothes tangled, and aware of a deep and profound joy in my heart.

Analysis, and part 2, to follow.

16 Likes

Great post! Cheers!

Amazing and cool as always.

Analysis

Does this mean “Eva killed ‘god’”?

Yes. Why not? :slight_smile:

I killed something, and we fought as hard as ever I would have thought was possible for me, and in the aftermath every spirit I trust and work with has confirmed this to a thousand insecure whiny little questions I threw at them, and also, the imagery I saw and the locations that we visited and where we battled indicate that what I killed was what I intended to kill.

I can’t answer beyond that, for a start there is NOT a singular god with intention that wills things be one way and judges us when we do them another way, of this I’m as certain as it’s possible to be, and I feel I’ve earned the right to my certainties, though as ever, believe what you want and I won’t insist you make my thoughts become your own.

It’s entirely likely that this thing had emanations and aspects that appeared in different forms and in different people’s work, because – this is very important – I know for a fact that this needed to be a group effort, and that what I defeated on Thursday the 8th was not the full picture of what needed to be done.

But neither will I downplay it with false modesty and talk of “just lil’ ole me” because the extraordinary physical nature of the location, and the presence of the persons I saw there, indicated that this does at least affect people to whom I’m genetically or spiritually linked, real people and not “reality tunnel” extras or thought forms. You could have knocked me down with a feather when I first saw those sleeping strangers in the bedrooms.

The people sleeping were, I believe, souls of my ancestors who have reincarnated (I’m guessing some strangers, maybe with familiar cheekbones and cast of eye had some weird dreams around then!) and perhaps some other souls who may be linked to me – I don’t know.

The kinds of projects I undertake have become increasingly on a scale where it would be counter-productive for me to ask for information I don’t need, because I already have enough on my mind, and I don’t need this, so I’m going to let that go – they were there for a reason, I think their presence helped me, and I’ll let that be.

The older man who represented my ancestors as a conscious aware being (because remember the sleepers never really woke up) was recognisable to me, the soft blues eyes I’ve seen in all kinds of faces that resemble my own, and the curve of ear, etcetera.

And I know that together, we utterly annihilated some thing, the force which I have been at war with and have despised almost all my life, and that the things I saw and did that day will forever amaze me and give me cause to feel proud.

But I need to make very clear that this does not mean other people in other battles had a lesser task, I just plain am not qualified to comment on what anyone else did, especially because I know that the people who took part in this were drawn to this work for important reasons, and given my habit of shunning information I don’t need (to avoid craziness), I’m simply giving the full and honest account of what I did, and not trying to second-guess or speak for other people.

Just before I left the house to return to normal spacetime, my spirits told me that I could return to walk in the house again, if I wished – and I have done so.

Physically.

This is beyond strange to me, and it’s mostly personal now so I won’t share details, but I’ve been back there, I walked (and, again, tapped the floors with my toe) – I’ve sat on the old cat-clawed sofa, feeling the fabric with my hands, breathing in the wonderful familiar memories and the distinct vibrations of Home.

I don’t understand how this can happen, but happen it does – I don’t know any more than that, except that it sounds crazy and I struggle to believe it myself.

That happened on Thursday 8th, I keep strange hours and I’m being intentionally vague about the precise time, as I was advised to be.

The following 2 days I did many smaller workings, including welcoming the esteemed Duke Cohzier on Friday 9th September, I also visited that house again to rest and to marvel, I read and ate too much fruit, and then along came Sunday: 9/11.

5 Likes

As a lucid dreamer myself, I could only imagine the impact of being in the “real world” dream state (have never quite gotten there) and experiencing that. Good job. Good work to everyone who participated. I did a personal and very empowering meditative path work which culminated on 9/11 and led to a confrontation and victory in the flesh, so power was flowing in my life from this as well, and I involved myself very, very loosely by the date alone.

9/11

We woke very early, and I was tired.

To perk up a bit, I walked down to the corner shop for a newspaper I had no intention of reading, to have one interaction of normality before what was looking likely to be a rather bizarre day, and when I got back I made breakfasts, drank some coffee, left my sweetie and our dog to argue over the last bit of bacon, and meditated for a bit.

Our friends (who I’ll call D & M) arrived in time for us to begin working as a group, about which I’ll say no more than we jointly evoked, and then gave offerings of energy and love to, various spirits who had stepped up to be part of this work, and that the intention of this part of the day was to break, with focused and repeated intent, the hated “first commandment” that had been intended to create a false prison for humankind, and deny our loving ancestors and gods their right to contact us, and our right to ascend and walk among them.

After a break, we each did some personal invocations and energy channelling on behalf of spirits, to bring their presence closer to the realm of Earth, and to demonstrate and celebrate the re-opening of pathways directly to the human heart.

We also did some spell work and sigilisation, some linked to specific times during the day, and other bits done freeform as intuition or the spirits suggested.

In the afternoon, the group worked to evoke into me, as medium, the combined energies of the sigil Claidheam created, as an aspect of the Spear Gungnir wielded only by Óðinn, and also various other spirits and forces, this time not as kind of “frog in a basket” guests, but as aspects of my own soul that were personifying these gods, as one with them in undifferentiated union of our sources.

This kind of work, of summoning the gods and then identifying with/as them, is covered in the PGM and I had previously practised being a vessel for the evoked form of Lilith, working with Succupedia from this forum (and which account I have yet to type up, mainly because the working hasn’t really ended!).

Outdoors, and in this intensified and amplified form, wearing a black blindfold for protection, I/We then evoked forth the Black Sun, using this image as its sigil (which this represents is something people will probably have to find out for themselves).

It was well past noon, the Sun was falling lower into the sky, and the time was pre-chosen by us as significant.

Instead of structuring the Black Sun in the sky, I invoked it into the physical Sun, as spirit into idol, in order to end any remaining association between the now-annihilated troll god and the physically present star.

What I Saw

The Black Sun manifested for me behind (on the far side of?) the physical Sun at first, as though some kind of force was repelling it – it felt slick, like two magnets placed with repelling poles that slide by each other.

I closed down the structure, dug deep, and then with a lot more force, evoked the heart of the Black Sun directly into the centre of our domestic Sun, this time keeping my focus fixed – arms outstretched, band protecting my eyes, and visualising this clearly through my spirit-enhanced clear vision.

I held the Black Sun inside our Sun and watched the entire sky turn to silver and then darken to black, and the combined SunDisk turn into liquid mercury - and then in an instant, some kind of moment of crisis passed, and the Black Sun, and the soul of our Sun, collapsed into each other and created a shining white diamond in the centre.

Later, D & M both confirmed that they had seen the same shape, and although they were supporting me and not (obviously) staring directly at the Sun, they reported retinal after-images of this same diamond.

Finally, the diamond shattered (but far more like dandelion seeds than like breaking) and I invoked it down into humanity, commanding it to take root as it willed, in the hearts of the worthy, of those who desired it (or ever had, or ever would) and that it would reveal itself when the time is right.

And so it is done.

Thoughts

The first recorded outbreak of monotheism, and simultaneous (consequential) enslavement and levelling of humanity, occurred in the person of a pathetic freak of a man who is long, long dead, and he appears to have somehow linked it to our domestic Sun, both the physical thing Nasa takes pictures of, and also the various spiritual aspects of it, up to and including Amun-Ra.

Maybe it linked itself, maybe somewhere buried in ancient scrolls there was a myth that kind of, sort of, described “what actually happened” using mythological terms, symbolism, archetypes – I don’t know.

Maybe there was even a civilsation, or several of them, which existed before this time, giving rise to the stories of the gods, I’ve found hints and traces but there’s too much potential for distraction to I mainly just let it be, and try to keep an open mind.

What I do know is that the world I was born into was irrationally phobic of psychic senses, in a way that makes no sense – think about it! – if it had been applied to any of the other human senses – simply put, everyone takes hearing for granted, but if you can see and hear spirits, then you’re in big, BIG trouble.

That seed was planted when the freak first began to tell people they must only worship his god, which despised taking a relatable form (unlike literally every other spirit his people had encountered) and which, rather than revealing its own name, took a title form the Solar God to make its own.

This pattern of namelessness, shape-shifting, theft and jealousy, undermining cultures and denying people contact with their own ancestors and natural spirits, pushed ever onwards through the last few thousand years, playing the deceived off against each other over incredibly petty differences in belief, and generating endless hate for those who were not yet swayed or dominated by its lies.

After its annihilation, some things still remained to do.

The Black Sun, which Claidheam outlined here may be linked to what some people called the dark side of creation, appears to have neutralised, and returned to us, the creative innate godlike energy that had been drawn from us through many generations (bear I mind I have seen reincarnation, and also, group DNA as kind of oversouls in their own right) – that energy coalesced like mixing hydrogen and water in the presence of flame, and then rained down, back where it belongs.

Óðinn’s spear Gungnir, presenced within the talismanic sigil Claidheam channeled, struck like lightning and catalysed this release.

What Now

Back to work: the work I did, I followed guidance that I had been given under the old aeon by spirits, so the world was not completely locked down (not by a long way) even before the annihilation of the entity, and the breaking of the lock. Don’t expect dramas, churches tumbling, or anything like that – just yet. :slight_smile:

What this work has done will be felt more as time passes but don’t expect for psychic skills to suddenly rush upon you (although they may) without you doing any work, or that spirits will yet be able to pop through the veil and give you a wedgie or pat you on the back – again, this day may come for you, but the turnaround will be gradual.

I’ve already begin opening the causeways by which the gods I revere may increase their presence in this world, I have also worked to create new forms and new life, and I work as ever on my own ascent, and the goal of theogenesis.

Am I maybe just a crazy lady with crazy friends and an over-exaggerated sense of her own importance? Maybe, I doubt it based on the evidence (I could be writing books and starting cults on lesser claims than this!) – but it doesn’t really matter, and I try not to worry too much about it, and just move on with whatever’s next.

Okay, I’m done typing, for some reason I was asked to post this in a very specific manner and that work’s done, so for now, here endeth this account.

Rise up among the Gods, my wonderful people, and take your place. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

That was a beautiful recounting. Inspires me to continue what I’ve been thinking about lately. I’ve starting ancestral workings recently and since then people have been turning against me most notable in the work place, also random people and a few friends.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:40, topic:8399”]There’s a possibility you’ll break your mirrors and your hard work which rests on illusion (of any kind) and reputation may be needlessly damaged.

Come at it from “above” where you’re “purer.”[/quote] I think this has happened to me subsequent to calling for spirits truly attached to my DNA. The mirrors being broken are of the illusions of connection and relationships too humanity all the way to guardian angels just because of blood heritage. My true ancestors I would choose to be guided by are the first, UPG my family who first stole the fire and used it to illuminate their path through the abyss. Reaching for clandestine heritage, Calling for ancestors who rose under the black sun precisely. Or brothers and sisters as well :slight_smile:

Interesting you used that sigil of the black sun, I’ve been wondering about that one a lot lately. Particularly because of a friend I made recently who has a flag of the black sun with an odal rune… Wondering why it has 12 rays anyways, perhaps it relates too zodiac constellations? Since I’ve started this process of coming to know my DNA I’ve found my self to be drained of energy, I’m not sure if this is a side effect of black sun emanations or something else. These spear to be the “waking up with scraches of face days.” In this I’ve had to yield to practices of vampirism, though I still need more ugh I might need a different approach.

[quote=“Jaron E, post:7, topic:8508”]That was a beautiful recounting. Inspires me to continue what I’ve been thinking about lately. I’ve starting ancestral workings recently and since then people have been turning against me most notable in the work place, also random people and a few friends.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:40, topic:8399”]There’s a possibility you’ll break your mirrors and your hard work which rests on illusion (of any kind) and reputation may be needlessly damaged.

Come at it from “above” where you’re “purer.”[/quote] I think this has happened to me subsequent to calling for spirits truly attached to my DNA. The mirrors being broken are of the illusions of connection and relationships too humanity all the way to guardian angels just because of blood heritage. My true ancestors I would choose to be guided by are the first, UPG my family who first stole the fire and used it to illuminate their path through the abyss. Reaching for clandestine heritage, Calling for ancestors who rose under the black sun precisely. Or brothers and sisters as well :slight_smile:

Interesting you used that sigil of the black sun, I’ve been wondering about that one a lot lately. Particularly because of a friend I made recently who has a flag of the black sun with an odal rune… Wondering why it has 12 rays anyways, perhaps it relates too zodiac constellations? Since I’ve started this process of coming to know my DNA I’ve found my self to be drained of energy, I’m not sure if this is a side effect of black sun emanations or something else. These spear to be the “waking up with scraches of face days.” In this I’ve had to yield to practices of vampirism, though I still need more ugh I might need a different approach.[/quote] That’s interesting because most of my so called friends have turned against me recently after doing the 9/11 Ritual that I did.

I did warn you lovely people beforehand… we’re not playing a beggars game here, this is srs business.

Try deploying Hathor and the image of honey dripping into them, if you needs them.

3 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:8508”]I did warn you lovely people beforehand… we’re not playing a beggars game here, this is srs business.

Try deploying Hathor and the image of honey dripping into them, if you needs them.[/quote] No it’s alright. I’m glad I did the rite. In fact, it’s probably the most important rite in my brief and ongoing occult career. Those people were leeching off of my energy and happiness and the gods, demons, and ancestors called on during the rite helped expose them for what they truly are. They are showing me that there is power in independence.

From today through to the 13th (prepping for some work on the Full Moon, probably mainly personal agendas) I’m doing a high level of psychological retraction from the idea that ANY of this is “real” - by which I mean, that anything can exist objectively outside myself.

I’m reclaiming the power from this entire creation.

This is the core maneouvre (as I see it) of the LHP practitioner while being operational in the world, to see oneself as the Creator of all experiences - it obviously crosses over hardcore into the whole Science of Mind/Law of Attraction thing, and that’s why I say these things are more LHP than usually allowed for (since they totally violate “God’s will” as a concept).

This is the polarity - the spearhead acts within the world, the force that propels it remains back and centred: the human ascending (aspiring to) godlike power creates, maintains, and then destroys, dissolves all form into the unified observed/observer.

Just sharing this because it may be useful to anyone who’s been doing their own work on this stuff, and it feels important. :slight_smile:

~ Amor Vincit Omnia ~

4 Likes

Awesome thread! I was on the edge of my seat reading the OP.

First of all, that ancestral house, as a magical structure and how it plays out in the dream, everything about that is right.

There’s an Allan Moore interview where he describes seeing an array of demons. That description is pretty typical of the things he described in general.

And you KILLED IT! That makes me SO happy! Just knowing it can be done, knowing someone who’s done it… that changes everything. I might just invoke that knowledge by saying “Lady Eva sends her regards!” before I finish something off.

2 Likes

lol!!! Love it! :slight_smile:

The “Lady Eva” within you - spiky, flawed, petty, often scared or worrying - but ambitious, and dedicated to POWER, regardless - please invoke that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Like the way you can’t really parody Donald Trump, I realise that with this thread, parody became simple homage, I reached very high and believe that I accomplished it - people who don’t think it happened, yay! Good for you.

I killed “God” and I am not downplaying that, and if you want “Him” back, go look for the pieces and buy some duct tape, bitches. :wink:

Yes I am now crazy.

But tomorrow, as with every day, before AND after this, my first jobs will be pick up my lovely old dog’s poop, and make coffee, sort my old man’s clothes out, and live my life.

And then in any way I can assist magicians here of every nations and all kinds of weird to keep trampling the “1st commandy-whine” of the now DEAD troll of some fucking weird desert tribe, who spent far too MUCH time worrying about foreskins, and bacon. Sheee-it.

Humanity from low to high deserves better!!

I’d fucking do it again for the least of you reading this, because I was raised to do right and I will live that code. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

When I reached the hallway, a spirit I’m working closely with on this appeared, as solid (but, now, slightly changed) as the rest of the surroundings, and told me to hurry – we didn’t have much time…

I was afraid – I often am, doing serious magickal work, it never stops me, but neither will I deny that it happens…

I took up the weapons gifted to me by the gods, and with every nerve in my body screaming and begging me to just wake up (make nasty thing go away, be imagine, it’s only a dream)…

It was as though everything real, good, and true – everything dynamic and living, whether of darkness or of light, had been mimicked by something fundamentally oppositional, untrue, and decaying, which could only become the more grotesque the more it attempted to find a handhold in the form of the Real…

I struck it again, and again, and again, using weapons of energy and intention that have been placed in my hands to use only for tasks such as this one…

I won.

Or rather, WE won – every god which has blessed me, every demon which has empowered me, every last spirit and magician that has allied with the cause of releasing this world from the grip of this troll-like little entity – won.

The dream became normalised again, solid, and I was standing in the hallway. To one side stood an elderly man who was no one individual I could remember or recognise from photos, but I knew that he represented, embodied, my ancestors, and as I looked into his wise and loving eyes, I saw the people who had walked into me earlier drift back out, still like sleepwalkers, and return back up the stairs.

He held me, as the goods stood in the shadows behind him, and I felt the fabric of his clothing beneath my cheek. I felt exhausted, still shaken, but also exhilarated from my triumph in the fight.

He asked me what I wanted most in the world, and I told him, and we spoke a few more times about personal matters, for which he gave me the same favourable answers I’ve received elsewhere.

I held him once more, feeling so much love to be back in the arms of my ancestor, and then he stepped backwards, my own spirit allies stepped forwards, and gently pushed me back into my body.

I woke up in bed covered in cold sweat and with the bedclothes tangled, and aware of a deep and profound joy in my heart…

My response is wordless…WOW! just doesn’t cover it…

I’m going to have to let all this settle in before I continue with your next post…

“Thanks for sharing”, also will not cover it…

Swimming in the Collective Unconscious - The Higer Plane

1 Like

Thank you for sharing yourself… precious gift. Did you kill God?

Yes…
rise Goddess

Nod and smile at the crazy lady IS a legit response to all of this, I do concede! :o)

Seriously, I’m still buzzing, even though I’m consciously not engaging (as I said above) for a bit - the final piece of the work (for now) that I did, and forgot to list, was get rid of a parasitic entity that had attached itself to a specific form of Xianity, and kind of seal the current it had attached itself to.

One of the unexpected side-effects of this working is that when I travel to the astral worlds now, they’re far more solid, and I’m far more phsyically present, I would say maybe like 40% solid - I can smell the air, feel the objects within them, and interact in a different way.

Things are still to some extent “liquid” (if I visualise a thing, it will appear) but the forms existing are more substantial.

I don’t know if this will last or whether it’s a side effect of the access I was granted (and the tools I was blessed with) for this work by the gods, but bearing in mind I’ve been doing shamanic journeying for years, getting results with healing people (and, occasionally, naughtier things) this is a quantum leap, in terms of fading the delineation between the physical and the spiritual realms.

I was always able to sense and feel energy when I journeyed but now, the furniture and floors etc seem a lot more like the ordinary world’s mass, they have weight and solid surfaces.

And I’ve been back to the house since as well, which remains real, it’s maybe faded 10% (can you tell I use Photoshop a lot? lol!!) but when I’m there, it’s real, it’s like sitting here right now feeling the keys I’m typing on, and I’ve intereacted with ancestral spirits as well.

Oh, and I’ve changed somewhat since then, even in ordinary ways - I’ve spent a lot of the last week remodelling our garage from scratch, using only amateurish DIY tools and making (if I may say so) a damned good job of it. I wouldn’t have felt able to handle a task like this in the past. but since this experience, I’ve felt a lot more confident, and a lot more capable in all sorts of small ways. Pretty cool. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not just pretty cool. Way cool!

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is Magickal Work Real?

The house triggered me @Lady_Eva when i read this post this morning. I have lucid dreams (very often). One time I did a prayer to say goodbye to my mother. I didn’t really get the chance in life because she died right before me in bed, you might say in my arms. She waited (sleeping, breathing) and when i was there she left. Not a chance to say a thing. But i was there.

So one night i got the chance to say goodbye (in a lucid dream or projection). It was in the house where my aunt lived above a bar. The place where i worked as a teenager. The funny thing is every sort like astral projection is always in my grannies house or in my aunties house.

Later i evoked Lucifer. And guess what happened. This was the same thing you described. I was back in my aunties bar. I was there, no dream. Me in my clothes. Feeling of complete control. No fear. No dream like feeling, no lucid dream i think. Lucifer sat there where you normally have a table. As a kid with brown hair. He didn’t have time at the moment and asked me to make an appointment. Thursday was fine said a women who was in contact with him behind the bar :joy::joy::joy:

Thursday never happend because I’m still not really in control of it all. But of course if i need him he will come
But man did your story trigger me. Is this Astral Projection?

1 Like

If you want a technical answer, the house I returned to was an interface to permit the various elements to come together and perform the task, harder to say what it is with yours, it could be AP. :+1:

That works when you consider only the magician’s point of view, but what part of the mind of the target - the boss who suddenly gives you the promotion, or the person who crashes their car and dies - is holding expectations and mental models, etc?

What if they never even heard of the spirit you summoned for this task?

Or the cat cured of an illness who was 5 miles away (this kind of thing is common core shamanism stuff, not banging my own drum there, no pun intended) - did they have a mental model that matched your perception?

And one thing that shamanism has, and evocation very much does NOT, is that spirits can appear as they chose, because you “go to their realms” - you travel in spirit, in varying degrees.

So, they’re free to appear as they chose, often answering the call to a task (“I seek a spirit who can heal such-and-such”) rather than by name or seal, and therefore they don’t have masks projected onto them, and again this is why I teach this method to people and recommend it highly, even though the mainstream tutors are often of a very love & light mindset.

I think to refer to the spirits as part of “your” mind is where the error creeps in - part of THE Mind, the Mind of the All, per Kybalion, yes, sure, so’s everything - but that’s exactly where new-agers fall flat on their face, with the Divine Paradox.

9 Likes