Musings of ItsAlexThe7

After Mysterious and I had improved our relationship, no. As time went on, he got more and more “protective” of the space he deemed as his. After a few people found themselves on the bad end of a fight they don’t come around anymore. (Mal) used to experience this a lot, as did (Kelsey). (Kelsey) actually wound up separating herself from me for a brief period because an entity that came into her house did a gnarly gash on her shoulder.

When we would use a spirit board at (Mal’s) house, the gashes would appear on her father. He had a really bad one once after I’d stayed the night at her house. Bled everywhere. This was years ago though.

EDIT:
The most “physical” experience I’ve had with Mysterious is when he saved me from death in a car accident. I had his hands imprinted on my thighs where he pushed me down in the seat when we rolled the car. Man. That was a bad day for both of us (I’d pushed that down somewhere until it resurfaced just now). :sweat_smile:

I don’t hold the witching hours to much significance. In my experience with Mysterious, dark is dark. He doesn’t care how dark it is outside. haha

I have been known to see white flashes from time to time. My most “excitable” thing to happen, though, is seeing shadow orbs float through the house from time to time.

Ehhhhh. I’ve stayed away from spiders. I associate them with “the spider lady” and she doesn’t like me for one reason or another.

1 Like

Last edit on image: Mysterious says those types of things are scratch marks. (Mal) had some like that before in various places after we dealt with “Ashley.”

1 Like

Very interesting. The castle vision and escape to the coast and hiding in another apartment, you can run but can’t hide from me and my powers.

This is Lucifer’s warning as a girl dressed in white, you are trying to protect your home and family, a man’s/woman’s home is his/her castle. That not only was a hex placed on your family (parents) and fallen to you but this angry, malevolent individual is continuing to cast against you, hence the continued powerful visions. Sounds like chaos magic summoning all forces of darkness.

In these visions Lucifer is taunting you. That you and your family have been trying to fight off this curse without success as it keeps coming back.

That perhaps you are the oldest child of the family and have inherited this hex as the oldest it has fallen to you and this Queen hates your family and is seeking vengeance with a spiritual battle for control of your mind with warnings that a continued battle exists between forces that are attacking you or your friends to try and destroy your family relationships and harm your friends to affect your relationships with them.

Since you know who is behind this and that they are paying someone to cast, have you tried confronting this individual and try to make them stop?

1 Like

You could be right, but I’m by no means spectacular. My family comes from a line of unsuccessful farmers up north, and no one in this line seems to have any “specialness” to them–myself included. I’ll continue to think on this.

EDIT:
I say this from a point of: “What would be the purpose if this isn’t related to a past life?”

If Mysterious and Lucifer are the same being, idk–I just can’t shake the feeling that he’s not a bad guy. He got me the job with one of the top 4 consulting agencies in the US and when the going got tough he helped me out of the situation (even when I didn’t want to leave).

The weird thing is, I have really good relationships. I’m slightly eh–estranged–from my family by choice. Bad things have happened to them but 99.9% of the time they’ve definitely done it to themselves. I believe most of the “bad things” that happen have been from their karma.

I don’t have a lot of bad relationships either, any bad ones have come from a situation where someone has an inferiority complex (if we’re talking about some of my recent posts in the 72 summons) and they’ve tried to assert some sort of dominance over me. Ironically enough, my other friends are starting to come out of the woodwork to say: “Hey no, we’re sticking with Alex on this one.” And it’s even more so turning out in my favor.

I don’t have any sort of name, and according to Mysterious, if I approach her she’ll find my location. That seems counter-intuitive to what we’ve been doing. He’s said before that we’re “in the bubble” and “the bubble is safe.” Basically insinuating that we’re using the veil against those that originally created it. It’s possible its a lie on his part, but that just doesn’t sit right with me. I’d have to spend some time meditating on it to come so a conclusion.

I may try a 13 herb bath or something for banishing hexes to test the theory. I’ll do some research on the forum as well for some possible “hex removal” rituals. I’m always down to test a hypothesis.

2 Likes

I find myself kept up by the unknowns of work (and my present status at my company) and want to share more dreams from the weekend.

Mysterious:

ANRD200119A: The Lab

I am in the body of Sam. I was trapped within this laboratory for some time, hiding from these creatures called “flesh-rippers.” They were like giant spiders made of flesh, but they had giant human teeth (it’s as feckin weird to look at as it sounds). From what I could tell they had no eyes and tracked with sound.

This team of four shows up. Two men and two women. They were armed to the teeth and wore these fancy outfits that protected them from contamination. One of the men gave me his extra gun and clothing.

We ran through the tunnel. The power was out in this place. We gunned the creatures down as we made our way to the exit.

As you can tell from previous dreams, Sam as a soft spot for these creatures. He winds up saving a few from mistreatment and whatnot. I don’t know if it’s related to his family’s work or if he relates to them because they have the same disease as him or not.

ANRD200119B: The Source

I am once again in the body of Sam. I am at the black tower, waiting in a room. Something happens and a flesh ripper gets into the facility. I didn’t have a gun on me, so I needed to hide.

I tried to hide beneath one of the beds, but my body was too big. As I tried to slide under the bed, one of them entered my living quarters. I covered my mouth in an effort to silence myself, but it was no use. The beast jumped onto the bed and stared down at me. Weirdly enough, this one didn’t attack me. It only stared at me.

I managed to put it together at Nautela entered the room. “They are wolves first. They mutate.”

I pet the beast, and it allowed it. The creature was slightly annerved for some reason, but I did my best to calm it.

I’m not sure when this applies, but it’s when Nautela is employed at the dark tower.

ANRD200119E: Curfew

Nautela is walking through the street. She is wearing the same outfit that those guys were that saved Sam before. She has a big gun on her shoulder as she walks down the street shouting a people as they pass.

“Curfew will be in effect in a few hours!” She held her hand on the trigger. “If you are out after curfew you WILL be shot on sight!”

We were shooting these people because we needed to contain the infection. The flesh-rippers and their relatives only came out at night. We didn’t want it to spread to the masses.

I’m walking along and hear a siren. I shout to some folks nearby. “FLESH RIPPERS ARE COMING! GET INSIDE AND HIDE!”

I pulled the gun off my shoulder and cock it as I run down the street towards the chaos.

More posts:

Collection of ItsAlexThe7 Posts

The Dream Timeline

Initial Post/Introduction/Dollhouse Dream

Breakdown of the Dollhouse Dream

Chapter 1: Youth Timeline

Part 1 & 2: Sam and Nautela

Part 2: Sam and Nautela (Continued)

Part 3: Commentary and Sam in the Underworld

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

Dreams of Nibanae, the “big bad” of my dreamworld (with image)

The Walled City and Nibanae

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

Mama’s gonna make all your nightmares come true

Says I’m a bad man, she’s locking me out.

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Nautela Shapeshifts to Save Sam

Sad Scene at the Beach

New Achievement: BROODmaster

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

But I Can See What’s In Your Soul

Mr. Mysterious

Initial Post About Mr. Mysterious (with image)

Mysterious = Leviathan? (Possibly!)

I Got The Jokes on Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Random Moment of Weakness (Yet Again) Questioning the Intentions of Mysterious

Misc.

“What are you thoughts on God” post where I talk about the dream universe/government structure when absolutely no one asked (includes diagram)

My Advice on Spiritual Relationships

My Experience with Summoning the Demons of the Dukante and Goetia

Dream Character/Place Reference Post

2 Likes

Hex Works

I’m on day 3 of burning the Jinx/hex removal candle. I’ve added additional herbs to the circle that are supposed to add “boosts” to the candle. I also dressed the candle with these herbs as well. I haven’t seen a lot of changes, and the dreams have stayed consistent. Idk if these candles have to be completely burned out in order to “work” so I’ll continue to report.

I must admit that the saging recommended to me by MagusofPlague has really changed the house the most. I don’t know why I ever hesitated (other than the angering the minor gods of fire-protection, and I call them that because of their wrathful vengeance that they take out on me in the middle of the saging sessions).

"Synchronicities" & Gnosis?

I’ve been reading a lot this week, mostly because it’s a nice escape from some things going on with work. I uncovered some posts by LuciusOfficial that taught me what this is and I’m like: :open_mouth:

I’m sure I’ve seen these on other posts, but I related it back to a text I read in high school. In the Gospel of Thomas, which I was rather obsessed with in my youth for a solid year, there was an excerpt from “Jesus” that read like:

“Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled.”

How those things tie together? Well, I’m curious when you’re “seeking until you find” that you may stumble across something that could slip you into gnosis. I am by no means an expert, and honestly didn’t understand what this fully meant until I read some of Oddnan’s latest experiences on the matter that lead me to do some research on my own. Could this be what this “troubled” is? I beg the question to myself on this Thursday afternoon as I recount on the things that I saw last night.

I made a post a long time ago about these weird “zone-outs” that came with more frequency this past year. Likely it’s nothing (or stress) as mentioned in the subsequent conversation of the post but I noticed something strange last night.

I went to see a film that I’ve been meaning to see for a few months now, but never got around to it. Something would always come up. Ironic, because I find that when I’m about to uncover something important through a “synchronicity” the universe goes quite out of its way to keep me from experiencing it. Anyway, forced myself into the theater and sat down in our assigned seats. I was in seat C4 (3rd letter of the alphabet + 4 seat = 7 I realize half way through the film.)

I won’t go into too much detail because I’m going to take a post from Faustus to heart that I read through Oddnan’s journals (which I recommend for anyone who wants to laugh, cry, or have their mind blown) because I believe it makes a good point that I’ve been a little oblivious to.

That said, I found myself lost in amazement as I watched some recurring symbolism from the dream timeline take place on the screen. After it was over I found myself rushing home because I had the indication that I was “slipping” into something, it’s a moment where I’m “there” but not really. It’s hard to describe, with those weird slips “pieces” fit together. Idk. Sounds dumb saying it out loud. Apparently my main “gift” is to put pieces together, like a puzzle, based on some dream sequences (that and I was able to “learn and divulge secrets” apparently–I’m assuming its some spy related thing).

I don’t know what all of the symbols and stuff means yet, but it’s on my list to ponder today. It’s rather exciting that the universe continues to feed my constant desire for validation because I think I’m a lunatic. haha

Collection of Posts from ItsAlexThe7

The Dream Timeline

Unmapped Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

Flesh-rippers

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

The Hex Hypothesis

Asmodeus mentions a lady outside

The Hypothesis of a Hex is Brought to My Attention (w/Subsequent Conversation)

First Part of the Hex Removal

Other Magics Series

Love Dedication Ritual

Misc.

“What are you thoughts on God” post where I talk about the dream universe/government structure when absolutely no one asked (includes diagram)

3 Likes

Kept waking up from my dreams tonight every hour or so… weird. I had a fever. Felt weird.

“Make no mistake, this was no accident.” - Mysterious

I saw the glimpse of a hand, trembling. Blood dripped from his hands as he wiped the side of his hand across his chin.

EDIT:
After I couldn’t fall back to sleep, I listened to my recommended on Spotify and this came on:

Here stands a man
At the bottom of a hole he’s made
Still sweating from the rush
His body tense
His hands, they shake
Oh this, this is a mad boy

My favorite mystery… what have you done?

Continuing the discussion from Spell Series: Hex Removal Workings:

My G… If you ever find yourself in Nashville, I owe you a tall one (or twelve). I have literally thought about this post since I read it. Throughout the whole process, I was unsure that this was going to do anything. In all fairness, it has and hasn’t. I guess I expected to feel better and that everything I was doing would end and I’d wake up the next day with a new sense of clarity. It was me being in my own way.

Your divination is correct, if we take into consideration that the past lives are a thing. This “woman” who was the “matriarch” until Nautela’s mother came along and usurped it. It ruined a dream. I could imagine that she would send someone after her.

I saw a film on Wednesday of last week, which I definitely believed was this “synchronicity” business. It gave me some indications on the dream timeline, but that was such a small portion of the larger picture. I’ve always been too concerned with the fine details, trying to perfect that “happy tree” and neglecting the larger countryside. There are other trees, but I’m too worried about this one tree.

This hex thing was a real side-blinder here in my high castle. Mysterious said something to me in a dream once: “The only thing you are fighting is the truth.” I lived in a bubble where everything was perfect, yet couldn’t fight the feeling that something is terribly wrong. I thought for a while that I was making it up, trying to be dramatic.

I stood outside this afternoon, staring out over the hills that sprawled out behind the condo as a gentle breeze blew through the buildings. I’ve been spending so much time thinking about things, specifically some interesting details that I saw in the “synchronicity.” I couldn’t figure out what it meant and suddenly it clicked. All the pieces fell into place and everything made perfect sense. When I took a step back and looked at the peaceful valley, instead of this one “happy tree,” I saw everything exactly for what it was.

“You are trapped in a box with no windows or doors.”

[Mal] was told this before she died. My boyfriend said this about her after she passed. I am presently trapped in this same box, unable to see beyond the four walls, which has skewed my perception of true reality.

Armed with this new information, I have a few options for moving forward—my next call to Vine will be an interesting one. It’s rather ironic, now that I think about it, Vine. A vine out of the box .

It’s been a lot to process. But—while I’ve succumbed to my own childish desires—I can at least see now what has been holding me back. Honestly, I think I knew it the whole time. I wanted something so desperately I believed the lie. Hooked. Lined. And Sinker.

“You are the one you’ve been waiting for.”

There is no dogma, there is no magical answer. I told my boyfriend on Sunday in a heated debate that “you form your own reality” and it all sits interestingly in front of me now. This strange little mess I’ve made. I stand in the middle of it saying “I am so unhappy” and wondering what it will take to make me truly happy or even content (because happiness is fleeting). I give up every day for the sake of others to achieve in my personal life because that’s the “right thing” to do. I’ve lost my identity in the process of it all.

All this rambling to say this—maybe I should chase what sparks joy—even if I have to risk everything to attain the goal. It’s oddly comforting.

3 Likes

I would love a Bud Light. The Powers of Rasputin or Lucifer’s detective. The shielding is your first step now if Vine is willing a return to sender to help end this.

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford:

“… and acts as an elemental guide unto those who may seek to attack you. Vine is also a divinatory spirit who will also brings initiatory knowledge to Wizards, Witches and hidden aspects.”

From the Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly:

“Vine is a magician’s demon. Invoke him when you want to learn more about magick or you wish to better understand something (in regards to magick).”

2 Likes

I tried to call Vine last night, it was a tough one. Like Beelzebub or Baal. Except this was tougher than even those two for me. No matter how many times I did it, the enn reached its target but no response.

Really creepy thing though, I was looking through some dream notes from a little bit back and found a phrase: “Vine el feu” in a dream-state BALG post. Meant nothing until I saw it this morning.

POSSIBLE MEANING:

Vine (the) (fire)

Vine (you do it)

Interesting stuff. Also had a weird set of dreams last night.

ANRD200127A: The Library

I’m in a library. At first I am Nautela.

I see a man. He has short, brown hair and a long face. He seemed very educated and was well dressed. I think “college professor” when I see him. Around the collar of his shirt was a pair of glasses. I’ve never seen this man before in my dreams.

MAN: “Why do you show up here like this? This isn’t you anymore.”

The man grabs my chin and it poofs the image of her away. I’m left standing in her place. Eh. I’m not ugly but I’m not what my vision of beautiful is. Working on it.

ME: “I don’t like this version of me.”

MAN: “But it’s the most beautiful version of you. You shouldn’t be ashamed of it.”

I sat in a nearby bay window. Outside was just a bright, white light. I stared outside into the nothingness.

ME: “…is it all a lie?”

MAN: “Not a lie. You’ve made a lot of progress, but we have much more to go.”

ME: “What does it take to get out of the box?”

MAN: “I’m not sure. That thing from before was rather nasty.”

When I thought I connected to him before, something kept knocking my focus off. I’d hear his voice, keep it for a bit, then all of the sudden he’d sound like he’s deep down a hallway or tunnel. I’d call back out to him and he’d “come back” for lack of better phrasing, but I felt a strong presence in the room and it was almost suffocating me.

ME: “Yeah, I don’t know how we got here. He says there’s a switch up.”

MAN: “What do you mean?”

ME: (tells him)

MAN: “Well that’s quite impossible.”

The man ponders it for a moment.

MAN: “Why would [Mysterious] play this game if what you’re saying is true?”

ME: “Your guess is as good as mine.”

MAN: “Something isn’t right here.”

ME: “You’re telling me. I don’t know what to believe anymore.”

The man sat at a desk that was built in between these tall bookshelves that extended to the second floor. He had a large, arched window that also stared out into the nothingness. The world has this weird, white haze. It’s was like a dream sequence in a movie (the filter anyway).

I leaned against the window, staring out at the light.

After this, interestingly, I had a weird dream that I am unsure what it means.

ANRD200127B: 'You were my BEST FRIEND.'

I’m in a house with some other faces. They are friends of mine, I perceive. Mutual friends.

(Ironically, I had a dream about writing this–must be doing something right.)

We are sitting around this table talking. I am sitting on a couch away from everyone, reading through a spellbook. Others address me at the table, and I answer them warmly, except Mysterious. Mysterious comments on my appearance, and I just LOSE it on him.

Two of our friends try and approach him about the behaviour. They think we’re being destructive. Two women approach, talking about how he’s approaching me and dealing with me. He brushes them off, saying that I’m the one making everything difficult.

The others leave, and I’m left alone with who I perceive to be two of our close friends. The man shakes his head. “I don’t get him anymore.” The woman nods.

Mysterious appears in the window, arms folded across his chest. He walks through the glass and into the room. He looks at them, then to me. “I think it’s shitty you’re telling everyone our business.”

I stiffen. “I think you’re being an asshole.”

“Why did you do those things in your house? Trying to make me leave? You have really taken it too far.”

“WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT I DO IN MY HOUSE? HOW IS THAT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS?”

The man tries to stop me, but I shrug him off. “YOU WERE MY BEST. FRIEND.”

“I have done nothi–”

“MY. BEST. FRIEND.” I feel my eyes water.

Mysterious’s face softens. I look away from him and take a step back.

His tone is much softer. “I didn’t think this was bothering you that much. I’m sorry.”

Why?” I shake my head and cover my face. “Why are you doing this?”

He wrapped his arms around my neck, then looked out into the valley behind the house. He made a joke about a car in the driveway. I gave it my best eye roll.

If you want to follow along on the journey, here is a collection of relevant posts:

The Dream Timeline

Unmapped Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

Flesh-rippers

The Library and My Best Friend

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

The Hex Hypothesis

Weird Hypothesis

Other Magics Series

Love Dedication Ritual

Hex Removal Ritual

Misc.

1 Like

You ever get that feeling you’ve kicked off a sequence of events that are irreversible? I could be “beautiful mind”-ing the shit out of this here but I saw this on my Facebook timeline last night…

Probably Lost My Mind Rambling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJilkMPqvs0

Of course, the grammys are big right now–they just happened. I don’t normally “do” award shows, but I watched this because I liked Earfquake. After I watched it, I was like:

Shooting in the dark here, but I thought about that first dream again when I watched this.

Then I think about this dream from a week ago:

Me, in all these bad situations that I find myself in because of my own stupidity:

Odd things. Probably means nothing. At least maybe they’ll make a 2020 version of “Beautiful Mind” about my madness. We’ll start casting in May! heh :joy::rofl::joy: :cold_sweat:

Continuing to try and evoke Vine’s energy. It’s really hard to reach that guy. I feel like a Sales person trying to reach a CEO. Also purchased a pendant necklace with a “protection” sigil on it. Trying to keep with my 2020 energy, y’all.

The Dream Timeline

Unmapped Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

Flesh-rippers

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

The Hex Hypothesis

Weird Hypothesis

Other Magics Series

Love Dedication Ritual

Hex Removal Ritual

Misc.

3 Likes
Dream From The Other Day

ANRD200131A

We’re still with this group of friends. I was walking around looking for something in the house. Mysterious walked into the sunroom of the house after me. Dressed in a dark, black sweater and jeans, he stood next to the door, arms across his chest. Some exchange happened between us. I was still angry.

I tossed a jacket onto a nearby tea table. I turned to him, words like venom. “Why would you do this? You were my best friend!”

He takes a few steps towards me, grabbing my upper arm. “I’m sorry, Alex.” I jerked my arm away. He grabbed me again. "Please."

I looked at him again, put off. He tugged me over to the tea table, sitting me down in a chair across from him.

It’s been a weird few days. I did a meditation last night that went to the next level. Slightly inebriated, I considered a post I read on the effects of alcohol. I went into this session with nothing “planned.” I just wanted to see what would happen, maybe get some #truth.

I found myself in front of a glass screen, almost like I was watching a film. I looked around for a moment, then saw Mysterious. Surprised, he lurched forward, eyes wide. He reached a hand out. I lifted my own hand, reaching out into the darkness.

The moment we touched I could feel him under my fingertips. Slightly emotional, I snapped back to reality. I leaned backwards against the wall, sniffling.

My boyfriend said some interesting things to me this morning. Apparently he’d had a weird night as well.

D200201A

We are in a house. It’s myself and my boyfriend. In the dark, there is a red “dancing light” that shifts around the room. From within its misty haze, a red hand reaches out.

So, my boyfriend didn’t know Mysterious and I were “on the rocks” for lack of a better word. He told me:

I could tell from this person that they were angry with [Alex] about something. I don’t know what it is.

He later this morning said it had something to do with “running off with the children”, but I’m unsure what that means. He said a few other things that honestly surprised me. I don’t often share my theories and stuff out loud outside of these posts.

Fun times.

The Dream Timeline

Unmapped Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

Flesh-rippers

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

New Magic Wand

The Hex Hypothesis

Weird Hypothesis

Other Magics Series

Love Dedication Ritual

Hex Removal Ritual

Misc.

2 Likes

I fell asleep earlier in the middle of the day.

ANRD200202A

I was alone. I was walking through a slum-like area in a city. This city was in a dark place, there weren’t even stars in the sky.

The city was within a large wall border. This city was more primitive than Ona–which was a technologically advanced city. This city still used torchlights and magic as its primary. There was a deep, orange/red glow outside the walls that bled into the sky around the city. It all lead to the void of darkness above us.

I had my hands in my pockets, keeping my face down. I didn’t want anyone to recognize me. I stepped off the sidewalk and onto the cobblestone street.

I saw other glimpses of the city, eventually having in my hands a large map of the “quadrants” within the city. My “narrator” brain kept repeating “Dis” but I think that’s purely a fictional place from Inferno. From what I gathered from the Divine Comedy, this wasn’t necessarily a “city” at all, anyway. It had some city structures, but primarily contained the “circles” 6-9 therein.

Not sure where or what this city is. It’s my first time seeing it (from my recent memory, that is).

I’ve been spending some time looking through my old journal entries. I found some interesting encounters that I noted down:

See, you CAN'T change anything!

ANRE120421A

I was sitting in the living room of my friend’s house. We were watching a television show with her family about Nostradamus.

[Megan] (my friend) turned to me, her eyes darkened. “This goes to show that you can’t predict the future. You can’t change anything.”

The venom in her statement was shocking. I stiffened, staring at her. Her face softened and she blinked. “I-I don’t know what that was about.” She got up and left the room.

Changing friends, below is a conversation with my best friend.

...mine will be helping you.

ANRE110725A

There has never been another [Mal] and I’m convinced I’ll never find another person like her again. She was my best friend through thick and thin, and I deeply miss her every day.

We were talking online. In the early stages, [Mal] was very involved and interested in “understanding the truth.” I definitely came from a place where I was trying to avoid it. Dreams were dreams. Messages were something you wrote down and never looked at again. I wanted to deal with the esoteric on my own time, I guess I should say–when it was “convenient” for me.

Frequently when I spoke with [Mal] there was a thing that lingered in the house and was remarkably upset about her speaking to me. She used to joke frequently that she was “made to break things” and was sent here to help me on this weird journey I was on.

[MAL]: “God” isn’t sleeping. That’s a line of BS. They are–the shadow people.

ME: not bothered

[MAL]: THAT’S THE POINT. YOU DON’T CARE.

ME: Well, what am I supposed to do about it?

[MAL]: That’s what someone is waiting for… but they aren’t going to help us with your attitude.

ME: I’m not the one with the fucking attitude?

[MAL]: Exactly. That’s the problem! You’re the one “A” is waiting for–you and your fucking task or whatever. Deal.

ME: I am dealing.

[MAL]: Not yet. It hasn’t even begun yet. What’s coming, your dreams haven’t even prepared you for.

[MAL]: Whatever this “task” is that you’re supposed to do–it’s setting us up so deep that we can’t dig ourselves out.

After a bit of banter back and forth, she drops this line on me:

[MAL]: Are you mad?

ME:

[MAL]: Good, that will be your downfall. Mine will be helping you.

If you’ve read my Mysterious post, you’ll know that [Mal] was diagnosed with cancer the following year. Stage 4 cancer that she got seemingly out of nowhere. I still think about the words she said to me in the park the night before she got sent to the ER.

Still remember the 3 AM call when she found out that she broke her back. The metastasize of the cancer to her spine was the only way that they even found out about it. I remember her saying the doctor called her spine: “Like swiss cheese.” I remember the sound of her dark-laugh after she told it to me.

She laid in the floor for 8 hours before her dad even found out because her roommate left her there. I guess we were in a weird spot back then, and maybe that’s why she never called me to come get her.

So many memories. So many things I should’ve done better. I was dumb then–still dumb now but slightly wiser.

EDIT:

I think this book is my “task” though I don’t know why or what the significance of it is. Maybe this is my “major goal” and that’s when I’ve “made it”? Unsure. Mysterious talks about the book a bit though, apparently that “task” ties us together for one reason or another.

Still fascinating. Or crazy. Whichever fits my “storyline” at the moment.

"I wish you would be kinder to yourself." - Words of wisdom from Mysterious.

A Collection of Posts from ItsAlexThe7

The Dream Timeline

Unmapped Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

Flesh-rippers

Trouble in Paradise?

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

New Magic Wand

The Hex Hypothesis

Weird Hypothesis

Other Magics Series

Love Dedication Ritual

Hex Removal Ritual

Misc.

2 Likes

I have been much more tired these past few days. Most likely stress. My dreams have ranged from simplistic to pure chaos, usually bouncing from one to the other. There are a lot of symbols related to my job, so I assume that they’ll calm down when life calms down.

In the meantime, I’ve tried to force myself to work on the timeline, because I really enjoy doing it, but it’s very difficult to do when I’m feeling like this. Wandered down a train of thought I had while brooding over some things the other day after reading some forum posts.

Cog in the Machine

I was feeling reflective the other day about my “cog in the machine” role in this big scheme (whatever that is). We’re all cogs in some machine in one way or another I suppose, though that puts such a dull spin on everything.

My Sergeant Major in the JROTC once said this while debating the topic of suicide in our mental health class. It’s was over 7 years ago and I still remember the moment vividly:

“If you commit suicide, you won’t complete what you were sent here to do. Think about this, while you may not be someone who will change the world, your daily interactions have impact on the lives of those around you. You saying or doing something could have a major impact on the life of someone else, and you won’t even know it.”

I’m random Joe-Schmoe on the internet, but I like to believe I can make a difference somewhere. I like to believe the dreams have meaning. I like to believe sharing them is a good thing, but I find myself thinking about some posts that have surfaced on the forum that make me think: “Am I helping or hindering? Am I contributing in a beneficial way?” These questions I can’t answer, but I like to think about that quote from Sergeant Major when I think about my entries. It may not be anything but entertainment for someone else, but at least it does something other than sit around in dusty journals.

A Mysterious Components

I brood a lot (imagine that), and this line of thinking filled my evening in between conversation a fried chicken with relatives. I read a prompt book for writing once that said:

“Write your story as if your ‘main event’ is like a stone dropping in water. Every event that happens after that is the ripples across the water’s surface.”

The timing of this was convenient, because in that moment the first thing that came to mind was the first moment I almost died.

Continuing the discussion from Mysteriously Yours:

When I passed out from the high, head dropped into places I am not proud of, I had a weird vision:

ANRD090320A

A blonde woman is standing in front of a mirror with this black dress in her hands. It’s like a wedding dress, but has this weird black-mesh and feathers. It has a long train behind it. The woman is pushing me to wear it: “You have to put this on.”

(I am in and out of the dream at this point, as I say this in the waking world). “I don’t want to wear that dress, it makes me look FAT!”

Then I cried.

Much later, I had a dream about a contract.

ANRD190206A

I am looking over the shoulder of Mysterious as an outside observer. He’s looking at some paperwork that is in between myself and him. I see a large title on a cover page that says “A Deal” and then he flips the page.

On the next page, I see a table of contents, I see a BUNCH of bullets, but only a few stood out enough for me to remember when I woke up.

CONTENTS

• Terms and Conditions
– [Unknown subpoints]

• Affiliated Parties
– Alex (Redacted), The Seven
– Lucifer

• [Unknown Heading]
– [2 unknown subpoints]
– The Book
– The Seven
– [1 unknown subpoint]

The table of contents extended into the next page. Though I didn’t get to see anything else.

Before I spoke with lawclerk (not tagging because I don’t want to bother people with nonsensical posts) about the curse/hex placement. I had a conversation with Mysterious that I completely forgot about.

ME: So, this timeline…

MYSTERIOUS: You never give up on this, do you?

ME: You able to tell me the reason behind why yet or…? Also, what is this bet? I feel like if we have a ‘bet’ between us I have a right to know what it is.

MYSTERIOUS: You finish the book and everything can go back to normal.

ME: Okkkkkk…

MYSTERIOUS (sensing I’m not satisfied with that half-answer): --when you tried to end your life, your spirit called out.

(Intrigue mode activated)

MYSTERIOUS: I don’t take deals often, but I will if they interest me. Of course, I’d been observing you for a while and thought it would be a good way to get in contact with you again. So, I did it. Now we’re here.

ME: Oh… So… Hmmm…

MYSTERIOUS: That’s the truth this time. Not even a half one.

I don’t understand the back and forth nor the secrecy behind the purpose. On one hand I want to believe this, but on another there is that constant history of “this is the truth, I promise.” Followed by a continual ‘Do you trust me?’

Once upon a time, yes I did.

Long ago he mentioned something to me: “I can’t tell you the truth, because it will ruin the game.”

I think about this frequently in our day-to-day interactions. When I was in Boston last year, I was reccomended this comic based on my reading of “Lore Olympus” and it was an interesting read:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/the-devil-is-a-handsome-man/episode-32/viewer?title_no=1311&episode_no=32

I share a link to this specific episode, because in the episode there is a conversation between the main character and “the devil.” An exchange is made about regained memories and the possibility that she lost hers because of “the devil” of course, I’m isolating a single interaction out of a much larger comic and that’s digging a little, but I believe in the timing of the message vs. the message itself. That is how the ItsAlexThe7 do.

It just gets me thinking about everything holistically. I do a lot of thinking when I get in a mood to do so, and today and yesterday was #mood. The crazy thing is, even if it turned out to be some lie he’s manifested, I honestly don’t care–I just want to know the truth. Though, I guess we all do when it comes down to it. I’m interested to see how things continue to unfold.

Mysterious stops by occasionally, making sure I’m alive–I suppose. It’s been pretty quiet without his dumb jokes, and since I’ve been cleansing the house, we don’t get many visitors (that I’m not sorry for). You just never notice things until they’re gone. Some days I feel like a pet rodent that he got for Christmas last year–the newness has worn off and he’s “grown out of the phase.” Normally this wouldn’t bother me, but I feel like it’s being done because of the previous dreams I’ve had.

We’ll see how it turns out I suppose!

EDIT:

The curse adds a new level of complexity to the story, as you’d imagine. It’s possible the lies are part of this hex. Still evaluating all of that with Vine–if you talk to your boy, tell him to return my phone calls!

The Dream Timeline

Unmapped Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

Flesh-rippers

Trouble in Paradise?

Dis and a Few Life Experiences

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

New Magic Wand

The Hex Hypothesis

Weird Hypothesis

Other Magics Series

Love Dedication Ritual

Hex Removal Ritual

Misc.

3 Likes

Me after waking up at 3:30 AM from a terrible nightmare:

giphy

Ok, it wasn’t my worst but it was up there.

The Escape from the Lab (Part ?)

ANRD200107A

I am strapped to a bed in a surgical room. Something about me makes me “robotic” in a sense. I’ve been separated from my S/O, thinking to myself: “I’m never going to see him again.” I ask the surgeon nearby why he’s doing this to me, but I get no answer. I start crying. Why won’t they just let me go home?

I’m drugged, injected with something in the neck. I begin sweating as I feel like I’m about to pass out. The unbind me, because I can’t move. The man sits on a stool nearby. He scoots closer to his lab assistant, a blonde. She’s around my age, and I have a bit of a relationship with her that’s more than you’d imagine for someone who is trapped in a laboratory. We’re not friends, but not enemies either. This woman is different today.

The man goes on a recorder and gives a dictation about what he’s about to do. In the midst of this, the assistant stabs him in the neck with a syringe. She then gives me something to wake up, before dragging me out and into the hall. She leads me down the hall, sprinting, towards an exit bay.

She bars the door shut and holds it. “GO! GO BE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE.”

I run out of the door and into this yard that is surrounded by fences. As I begin to feel myself get lighter as the anesthesia (or what I believe to be) wears off. I run towards a nearby fence and leap over it (it wasn’t super high). I use the first fence to jump the second. As I clear the last fence, the assistant runs out, sees me, and runs in a different direction. I use the opportunity to reach a fence line to someone’s farm. I hop the barbed wire and hide beneath some brush.

Time passes.

I am wandering through a neighborhood at night. Once I knew the coast was clear, I kept running and never stopped. I have clothes now, at least. I somehow have my keys and phone as well. I know they’re looking for me and not too far behind. I find a tarp nearby and cover myself with it. I’m laying in mud, and it’s strangely soothing. I even think to myself: “I never realized I’d miss mud until I couldn’t experience it anymore.”

A storm rolled in. I remember lying there and staring at the pebbles in the ground for a while.

Now, here is where we run into two separate plot lines. My older, witch friend (I think we’re going to call her Rachel for the sake of brevity) used to tell me that when you had a recurring dream, it’s because you didn’t get something from it that you were supposed to and you had to “relive it” to figure it out. This is a slightly different scenario, but I think maybe the message was to not trust someone. You’ll see in the subsequent texts.

Variant 1

My mother calls my phone. She is asking me if I am returning home. I tell her no. She is quiet for a moment. I ask, “Are they there?”

“Yes, but we’re driving.”

I hear a car pull up to the spot that I’m at as I hang up. I knew they’d found me using the location on my phone. I cursed myself as I scrambled to my feet. A while van pulled up. The windows were blacked out. An interior light came on as the vehicle came to a stop right in front of me. I saw a blonde man in the passenger seat. There are three other men and my mother in the car.

I almost want to say this is Lucifer, because it looks like Lucifer from the 2017 comic, but something is off about him. I’m not sure how to describe it. Usually people who feel like this are those mimicked by a shape shifter. (Though, I could completely be making this up and it actually was him, but it just doesn’t sit right).

I gasp and take a step back.

The dream rewinds like an old VHS tape.

Variant 2

I turned off my phone. I think to myself that I don’t want them to find me. I stay there for an hour or two, then decide to stake out my home.

I got to my home, which is different than my mother’s, for a while. No one appears to be watching the place. I use magic to get inside. The lights turn on because I’m home, but I quickly turn them off. I don’t want anyone to know I’m here.

I’m in the home gathering things–clothes, toiletries, my work on something I’d been working on. I debated on sleeping here, but decided against it. I packed up a blanket as well to take with me. I had a lot of things I don’t have in my real life, like survival stuff. It was like I was prepared for this.

I wander around the house, gathering things. I go into a large bathroom. In the living room of this house, the lights come on and I hear a pair of keys on a counter top. I freeze in the bathroom, debating on what to do.

I tried to stuff myself under the sink, but was unable to fit. I hid in a towel closet. For a weird moment, I saw Mysterious in my mind, but I don’t see the context. I walked towards the window, debating if I should break it to escape. I wasn’t going back there.

The dream shifts.

ANRD200207B

I am seeing a papyrus that has blocks of text and the image of a man. The text is blurred–like in a video game when you haven’t unlocked something yet. In the center I see an overly-muscular man with shoulder-length blonde hair. He has a very rugged face. I’ve never seen this man before. He has beach waves in his hair.

I see him in various poses and situations. The last one is him in a conference room overlooking a city at night. He is talking to someone who is “off camera” (because I’m seeing this in third person). He’s dressed in all black, talking to someone about how they need to find me.

Oddly enough, I get “Lucifer” vibes from this dude, too, but it just feels wrong. It’s literally like when you see someone dressed up as a celebrity and making tasteless jokes. Idk how else to describe it.

The man slams his fists down on the table, shouting about failures to capture me.

As he slammed down, I woke up.

I couldn’t fall back asleep, no matter how much I tried. I tossed and turned for the next three hours until I had to get on a work call. It was brutal.

The papyrus is an interesting concept because it’s a recurring motif in some of my dreams. There was this dream that I had:

Papyrus Dreams / Framed for the City?

ANRD160217A

Fascinating these both happened in February. :thinking:

The dream began with something terrible happening in a small city. Mysterious shows up with a group of others, trying to stop this terrible thing from happening. They arrive too late. The city is charred black.

He and the others with him are framed for what happens. Mysterious is taken in for the city’s fall with the others, but his father manages to get him out of trouble. He returns to his father’s home, where his brother is.

His brother has red hair and is scruffy in appearance. He sits at a table in a sitting room near the window, reading about what happened in the paper. His brother believes that he had something to do with what happened. Mysterious sees himself on a nearby television (?) and turns it off.

“If they only spent this much time talking about the treatment of the greys.”

His brother looks up, a fierce scowl painted across his face. “Why should you care? You can’t save the world.”

Mysterious frowned, “Isn’t it funny how we can lift machines with little effort, flying them through the sky, but we can’t make the effort to save people. Grow up, brother.” Mysterious walks away from him. “I didn’t do it, y’know.”

“If you say so.” His brother turned his attention back to the paper.

As Mysterious leaves, his father appears. “Your brother is telling the truth. We have much to discuss.”

ANRD160217B

I see a visual of a papyrus, where a fish is illustrated in the center. Beside it, there are only two words: “I will.”

On the paper, is changed into another illustration. I see Mysterious standing with another male angel. In between them an old woman stands in a long black dress. To the side of Mysterious was a woman in a grey dress, with brown hair. I don’t recognize anyone other than Mysterious.

Above them, the sky was red. In front of them, angels turned to creatures. The older woman kept drawing my attention, though I’m not sure why. There is a woman that is a recurring, “evil” character.

ANRD160217C

A father takes this scroll, similar to Mysterious’s father but much younger, as if he was reading it to his son. They are dragging a goat into a police station, convinced that this goat committed a crime against his son. The police took the goat and gave the son the object that the goat allegedly stole.

As the father and his son leave, I get a visual of that goat with the “I will” symbol on its side. Its revealed that the two that took the goat were actually the ones that framed the goat.

ANRD180216A

I have this on the timeline in this general vicinity.

Mysterious is standing with his brother. They are arguing. The brother is shouting, with this picture in his hand. “ADMIT IT.”

“No!” Mysterious shakes his head. He’s trembling, tears welling up at the edges of his eyes. “I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!”

Now, a more recent dream that I find interesting… The other night I had a weird dream about a book. Books are really significant in my dreams for many reasons. I think it’s an interesting call-out because of the papyrus dream from last night.

ANRD200206A

I stood outside of this estate. My grandmother was cutting pages out of this old book. This book had a context similar to a bible, but it wasn’t our current “bible”–it was basically an illustrated prophecy book. She used a large knife to cut the pages out in chunks. I shook my head, “I can’t watch you do this!”

I walked away from them. She called out after me, “There is a new one coming.”

I put my hands to the side of my face. “Still. It is sacred to us.”

I wonder if these papyrus pages are the prophecies that came from before–or, maybe whoever is doing the illustrations for the new one has been broadcasting them across the astral and that’s why I keep seeing the pages. OR, MAYBE, those pages showing back up is “memories” coming back.

:thinking::thinking::thinking: I must ponder this.

Collection of Posts from ItsAlexThe7

The Dream Timeline

Unmapped Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

Flesh-rippers

Trouble in Paradise?

Dis and a Few Life Experiences

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

New Magic Wand

Cog in the machine broodfest

The Hex Hypothesis

Weird Hypothesis

Other Magics Series

Love Dedication Ritual

Hex Removal Ritual

Misc.

1 Like

Whoever told Vine to call me back, I also owe you a beer or twelve. I’m gonna go broke at this rate.

Vine Convo

ANRD200210A

This guy must be my mind’s representation of Vine, cause I chanted his enn during meditation at least 50 times last night. Same library. Same guy. I’m myself in this dream/vision.

VINE: It’s been a while.

ME: I suppose. So this hex–

VINE: You want to know if Mysterious is a part of it?

ME, looking for any reason to not trust Mysterious as usual:

VINE: What do you think the answer is?

ME: Honestly, I don’t know anymore. I don’t even care. I want out of the box.

VINE: How do you get out of a box that has no windows or doors, Alex?

ME: I don’t know.

VINE: The way you got in.

All things lead to one answer, which is the same one I came to the conclusion of in my previous appreciation post to Lawclerk. I tried to stay optimistic about it, but it’s a pretty grim realization that potentially Mysterious’s goal is to keep me in the box, pretending to be someone that he isn’t. If we’re being honest here, I think subconsciously I knew this but kept trying to prove that it wasn’t the case, despite it being obvious.

On that note, there are two version of “Mysterious” that I’ve dealt with. Three if you count that weird interaction where he told me that I couldn’t stop him. Eh. It’s been a rough couple of days.

It makes me a little sick to think about everything. Probably going to take a break for a few weeks. I haven’t really been working on the timeline other than posting here, but I think even staying away from here for a little while will help–if anything to just alleviate the stress. Which–btw–I was called out on.

VINE: Why do you put so much pressure on yourself? This is a little excessive.

ME: I’ve been wrong too much before. I have to know the truth.

VINE: It comes with time. You of all people should know that.

ME: I suppose, but I’m not allowed to fail. I test to not be wrong, though I seem to only be wrong lately.

VINE: You won’t fail–but you should be kinder to yourself. You’ve got a pretty good team.

ME: Ironic you said that…

At this point the other thing shown up and tried to block my access. Vine wasn’t having any of that.

VINE: OK, maybe the library is a bad idea. This is too much for you to focus on at the moment.

He snaps his fingers and the room turns into an empty space. It’s a grey room that expands forever. We’re sitting at a table and chairs in the center.

VINE: That was unfortunate. You’ve got your work cut out for you with this one.

ME: So, that’s the thing, isn’t it?

VINE nodded.

ME: I’m never going to get out of this thing.

VINE: Never is so absolute. You just have to try smarter, not harder. You’ll get it eventually.

I left the vision, staring at the ceiling.

I think, unintentionally, I’ve distanced myself from Mysterious and that’s why we’re in this weird place. All those pent-up memories of being lied to in the past surfaced and my brain was like: “Nah, we’re not doing this again.” 2020 been about that energy. I gather that he’s displeased with the entire thing, but honestly I gotta do what I gotta do.

I have always held the dreams in higher regard than I’ve held any other interaction–whether synchronicity, spiritual communication, etc. and I’m so glad that I set that expectation with myself all those years ago. I could only imagine what would’ve happened with the timeline if I let the wayward spirit come in and mess things up.

I’ve decided to shut my brain off for a few weeks, as I mentioned earlier in this post. I don’t want to be a pain in the rear to other people. haha Though that seems to be me 24/7 these days. I’m also hella stressing about trying to get out of this box and I need a moment to detox and come back at it with fresh eyes. I think I took on too much too fast, and after spending a year or so before getting on the forum idling with these dreams and timeline, maybe I wasn’t ready to take on all this at once.

I originally shared the dream timeline because I wanted to see if anyone else had similar experiences to mine. I’ve been lied to a lot in the past, and been through a lot of trial and error. Since (Mal) died, it’s been hard to bounce things off of people cause no one really “gets it” in my immediate circle–at least enough to challenge things and make me think about the symbols differently. This has been a real lucrative endeavor, even if it’s been just a drawing board to post my rambles. Learned a fair bit about myself through this and gained some insights that I would’ve have been able to get elsewhere. For that, I’m super appreciative.

Not going away forever, though that last paragraph seemed ominous, I just wanted to mention how lucky I’ve been to interact with the people I’ve interacted with. Anyway, enough with the dramatics.

:desert_island::beach_umbrella: Stay frosty my dudes. :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

2 Likes

You have no fucking idea how much I feel this when being faced with my own tangled path.

As for now I can’t really tell you that this part will get better, maybe it will, maybe it won’t. I hope whatever is waiting for you brings you some kind of peace and closure.
Stay golden :v:t2:

2 Likes

Honestly, I read that last post of yours (which I assumed was about me even though I never said anything cause I felt like that was egotistical of me to just assume) and I was like: “I can’t tell if Oddnan is on the same wavelength as me about this, but I’m interpreting it that way.”

While Vine wouldn’t say that this “Mysterious” isn’t who he says he is (I would put my shocked face on, but I left it in a box in a closet somewhere), I think it was implied. I think potentially the entity that is Mysterious used the images of Sam to try and formulate a character that I would gravitate towards. Hooked. Line. and Sinker. He got me. I don’t doubt that I’ve interacted with the REAL Lucifer/Sam along the way, but I don’t think that is synonymous with Mysterious anymore. And, to be honest, I am quite relieved. Though, like a death in the family, there’s something I need to process the loss of. (I overshare as always. One of these days y’all gonna be tired of me if not already. haha)

You’re one of the few people I read that many posts of–I relate to a lot of the things you talk about on the finest level. haha

Even some of the symbols and stuff that you’ve posted about from your own experiences had me like:

“No way, me too!”

giphy

Shoot, 10+ years in and still standing at the starting line–probably won’t change much.

I’ve been kinda cool with the isolation piece of it since joining the forum, cause in a twisted way–my stuff sounds dumb 99% of the time, but it could be worse, I’ve found. Though, not going to give myself that excuse to be lazy and not continue to question the visions/experiences. I think I’m too comfortable right now, maybe? :woman_shrugging:t2:

Between reading your posts and the interactions with Lawclerk I’m like: “Ok, at least I know some things are right, but which ones–not sure.” That hex piece has really changed the game. Someone said the same thing to (Mal), and the day before she got her diagnosis she told me that she was in a box with no windows or doors. Not to say history will repeat itself, but things have just been weird lately. I can’t tell what’s just me in my waking life and what’s really happening.

I’m at that point where I’ve been staring at this metaphorical “spreadsheet” and all the lines are blurring together. haha (Work and the internet has ruined my personality. Forgive me in advance.) Can’t seem to get out of my own way. Binging World of Warcraft tends to make me feel better–so I’m going to try that for a few weeks. haha

EDIT:

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t going to continue to watch your posts, though.

Have those notification turned UP. :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

2 Likes

Maybe Mysterious used Lucifer to find a face/a parable that is somewhat “easy to approach” for your back then state of mind (because no one in the universe has the nerve to dive straight into the “deepweb” of spiritual conjunctions. To some degree we are all really convinced that these things have nothing to do with us and are none of our concern. I still catch myself in this pattern of thoughts til something hits me again and I am a mixture of clown and surprised pikachu ALTHOUGH I had it coming). Whoever/whatever Mysterious turns out to be in the end has this here probably already covered:

It doesn’t take away the feeling of being somewhat led on to something. I experienced something similar by the hands of a row of spirits I considered as friends (and I still do) and it made me…feel quite some things at least for one night. In my case it doesn’t make any kind of difference though, the support is the same, the feeling of “home” is the same and everything we did with or for each other is still the same. Only some terms changed (I can say “only” because I haven’t spent nearly as much time on my path as you) and I didn’t have as much to mourn as I probably wanted to (if only to make a point or something).

Crippling knowledge (or the lack thereof) about stuff combined with stupid memes to cope somehow is my favourite mechanism of survival, ESPECIALLY because the first part is bound to isolate you from your peers (in my experience). I still hope that it will get better some day but I am also kinda prepared for ordering more stuff from Amazon to decorate my ivory tower with. Yes, the song of “You must be more open towards other people” was on my hotlist the last couple of months. A terrible piece. 3/10, the mixing sucked.

Ah, thats actually the reason that I can’t let go off my diary. I stumble over so many things lately that made me say “wHAt DoEs iT MEAN, pls” back then and now I feel like a very very very bad Sherlock Holmes, pointing at it and yelling “ah-HA!”.

Take care of your mind as long as you need to (and as long as you have enough money for a sad skincare routine in the middle of the night).Meanwhile Mysterious be like:

2 Likes

I said I was taking a break, but something told me to check one last time. haha. I can be really stubborn.

I thought about this, even in the dreams themselves.

The fear of sounding like a LARP’er, fam. I read some of these and go: “What makes me different than them? I am not worried about the attention, I seek intelligent conversation. That is different, right?” Then I go down the spiral. haha.

Honestly, I go through the “I’m crazy” at least once a year at this point.

This was insanely comforting because honestly fam, you’re like one of those people I look up to on the forum (at the risk of getting mushy over here :cry: :–see this is why I gotta get out of here for a lil’ bit I’m going to start getting emotional 'n stuffff… can’t have you people thinking I’m sawft cause only 100% #highly_intelligent_but_bad_bitches on BALG).

tenor

#Mood

So many #moods in one post, fam.

Then me:
tenor%20(1)

I really appreciate your following, and response, to my madness. Sincerely so.

1 Like