Musings of ItsAlexThe7

Interestingly enough, as I was working on the timeline today, I realized that this has happened before, except the opposite.

ANRD111120A

Nautela and Mysterious are hunted by this organized group. This is the same group that wanted to use Mysterious as a host for Nibanae. This group has invaded the estate that Nautela and Mysterious were living at with some of Nautela’s relatives.

During the raid, Nautela was able to escape into the fields surrounding the estate. This group was armed, like a militia. They herded the relatives, and Mysterious, back into the estate. It’s unclear what their goal was, but I (as Nautela in this dream) knew I needed to distract them so that he could escape.

Nautela did some sort of magic, shape-shifting herself into Mysterious. She ran towards the house, behaving very boisterously to get the attention of the nearby guards. Mysterious was still outside, one of the last to get into the estate.

Nautela catches the attention of the two main guards, who pursue her. Mysterious stares at her, confused. She then shouts: “Run, idiot!”

The two take off running in different directions in an effort to escape.

Shapeshifting, y’all. I can’t tell if this is some sort of power that they share because of the bond, or if this is something Nautela can do normally. I definitely know that Mysterious has “forms” in different dreams, but I’ve not really seen differences like that for Nautela. The only other time she’s “shapeshifted” is when she was hiding out as a spy–but I’m not convinced that isn’t some other form of makeover or whatever. I just haven’t seen enough yet to make a determination.

Curated Collection of ItsAlexThe7 Posts

The Dream Timeline

Initial Post/Introduction/Dollhouse Dream

Breakdown of the Dollhouse Dream

Chapter 1: Youth Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

Dreams of Nibanae, the “big bad” of my dreamworld (with image)

The Walled City and Nibanae

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

Mama’s gonna make all your nightmares come true

Says I’m a bad man, she’s locking me out.

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Mr. Mysterious

Initial Post About Mr. Mysterious (with image)

Mysterious = Leviathan? (Possibly!)

I Got The Jokes on Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

“What are you thoughts on God” post where I talk about the dream universe/government structure when absolutely no one asked (includes diagram)

That one post where I drew beans for Maxwell

My Advice on Spiritual Relationships

“Put His Other Hoes Down, You Get Your Arse Beat”

Reference

Dream Numbering System Explanation

Accidental Trances?

My Experience with Summoning the Demons of the Dukante and Goetia

I am in a slightly sulking mood today, so I wanted to share a sad dream I had about Mysterious. Ironically, I had this dream right after telling my friend group I was taking us to Miami.

ANRD190528A

I am on a beach, near a large beach house. The waves are crashing violently against the shore. Above me the sky is a pinkish-orange color, like the sun is going down. I can see the sun on the horizon confirming the time of day to be sundown.

There is a strong wind on the beach. My hair, down, is blowing in the breeze. I’m standing near some large rocks, saddened. My face is tear stained, and I feel this overwhelming distress. I’m in a black dress, and the sheer layers are blowing in the breeze. I rest one hand on the back of my neck, and the other I have to my face. I’m hysterical.

I step to the water’s edge, barefoot. This beach was super clean, unlike any I’d seen before. I was thinking about Mysterious. I thought for a moment what would happen if I threw myself into the waters.

My vision escapes myself, and I see in third-person over my shoulder. Mysterious is there. He reaches out to touch my shoulder. I quickly turn around, sensing his presence, but no one is there.

I have a lot of beach dreams. I feel like there is a symbolic significance to it. A few of the meditations I do request that you start on a beach, so there’s definitely something that I’ll look into when I’m done being melodramatic today.

Currated Collection of ItsAlexThe7 Posts

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Nautela Shapeshifts to Save Sam

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Random Moment of Weakness (Yet Again) Questioning the Intentions of Mysterious

Misc.

“What are you thoughts on God” post where I talk about the dream universe/government structure when absolutely no one asked (includes diagram)

Reference

Accidental Trances?

Part ?: Sam and Nautela

I’m skipping forward a bit in the dream timeline because I’m presently working on this section and was inspired by my post last night (note that because this is a work in progress, it can change if there is more context added by other dream sequences).

So, to get in the weeds, I bounce back and forth on whether or not this dream is part of my present life as a symbolic dream or a memory from the past.

1. Sam absolutely owned a beach-side estate.
  2. Sam was thrown into a prison at the bottom of the ocean right after they were “married”/bonded

Now, those things in mind, I’m going to “prove them out” in the dream timeline.

Part 1: Nautela’s Conception of Natalia

Alex's Introductional Commentary

I’m unsure where this sequence fits in the timeline. There is some confusion for me around where exactly Sam and Nautela were officially bonded. They went through it (I believe at this moment in time) FIRST when they were exposed to some sort of experiment by the leader of the HMP (still trying to understand the difference between the HMP and the QCR).

I also noticed that in this particular sequence, I messed up the order of a few other sequences (basically their placement in the timeline) because the fall of Ona was AFTER they got “married”/bonded. Anyway–back to the actual part.

The above information is just helpful. Actual timeline starts below:

ANRD130506A: Nautela's Pregnant (?)

After the war, Sam had adopted a young, blonde boy who was orphaned by something that occurred during the war. Nautela and Sam knew the boy’s father. I’ll refer to this boy as Atlas for ease of use.

Nautela and Sam were at a fighting competition with Atlas. Atlas is part of some school where he practices the art with locals. Sam is standing with Nautela to the side of this outdoor arena. It appears to be the fall from the color of the trees and general overcast skies.

Nautela steps away from him for a moment, eventually returning. As she approaches him, Sam's face sombers. He looks her over and then turns back to the ring where Atlas is practicing. Sam's face reddens.

“Are you pregnant?” He doesn’t look at Nautela.

“What are you talking about?” Nautela turned to him. “I mean, I’ve put on some weight but–”

“The way it’s shaping doesn’t look like fat.” Sam coughs.

It fades to the next part of the dream.

After the practice is over, we get in a car nearby. Atlas asks where we’re going. Sam and Nautela tell him that they need to go to a clinic because Nautela isn’t feeling well.

I don’t see the conclusion of the dream. I do see this though:

ANRD180824A: "Yeah... and you're due soon."

Nautela is in the medical wing of the academy. Her grandmother is there, working with the physician to deliver the baby. I believe Sam is around, but I don’t see him for the brief moment I’m in the scene.

Nautela is shaking her head, staring at the ceiling. She’s remarkably calm for the situation. The doctor asks how far along she is, her reply is: “I just found out two months ago I was pregnant.”

The dream fast-forwards. Nautela is looking at some paperwork, still in the hospital. The doctor relays to her that her baby–a girl–is full term and he can’t believe she didn’t know sooner.

I’m connecting these two scenes because this is one of two successful times she’s delivered. Prior to this, she had 2 miscarriages.

Part 2: The Attack/Sam is Dying

ANRD180814B: All Planned Out

Nautela and her mother get into a heated argument. Nautela having a child was really not something that was supposed to happen. Apparently, because she had this child out of any sort of “marriage” (I use that term relatively) she could lose her position in the military unit that they work in.

Nautela's eventually joined by Sam, who basically tells Nautela’s mother to chill. He relays some sort of plan to her, but I don’t hear it. Nautela’s mother storms out, shouting: “Well, you two just have it all figured out, don’t you?!”

Turns out… Sam is seeing someone else at this point. He and Nautela were having a secret affair. This was happening this way because Nautela was of a higher social class or something… but she’s a bit of a hoe so :woman_shrugging:t2:. I think this could also indicate why Nautela’s mother was angry. I have a later dream where Sam tries to petition the court to push forward with things.

ANRD190122D: Moving Out

Sam is moving out of his existing apartment that he shares with a beautiful blonde and her sick mother. He basically tells her that he plans on getting “married” to Nautela and is moving out.

Man. The more I look at these, I feel like a horrible person. I dabble with the idea that this isn’t actually me, and I’m seeing someone else’s past-life. Still debating.

I have a hypothesis bullet here, indicating that I THINK Sam and Nautela move in together.

ANRD181108A: The Gems & The Attack

Sam and Nautela are sharing a condo in the city. Nautela, previously living in the academy/military barracks, tries to adjust to domestication.

There was a previous mention of their children being in danger because a man tried to kidnap them. This man was trying to kidnap the children in an effort to get Sam and Nautela to give him the artifacts they have hidden in a safe.

(Remember that red ring of power? This is one of those artifacts.)

Nautela wakes up in the middle of the night to the sound of the baby crying. She goes into the baby’s room to find a shade hovering over her bed. She shouts for Sam who runs into the room. They fight off the shade, which disappears.

Sam and Nautela have a conversation about the guard that is supposed to ward off the shadow people, and how they must not be doing their job. Emotional, Nautela takes the box and buries it behind the military base in the woods the next day.

A big chunk of time passes, Natalia (the daughter… not confusing at all) is at least a few months old.

ANRD181108B: Something Wicked This Way Comes

There is a quick scene of a man telling Nibanae of the gems, and that Nautela and Sam have them. The man says that these are the artifacts that she needs to destroy the rest of the world. This person tells her to go to the dark forest to dig up the box.

I run into the woods, digging up the box. The wind has picked up and sirens are blaring in the background. A tornado is seen on the horizon. Nautela manages to get the box open and take out the ring. She buries the box in a different location away from the treeline. She returns to the forest as the tornado nears.

Nautela wraps her arms around a tree, staring at the tornado as it loses its shape. Red, glowing eyes stare at her from across the field between the military compound/academy. Nautela takes her sword–a glass (or crystal?) sword called the dragon slayer–from the side of the tree.

Nibanae crosses the field, turning into a blonde woman of extreme beauty. Nautela slips on the ring and charges her.

We are alluded to the fact that Nautela defeats Nibanae in this scene. Though we don’t see the conclusion. Nautela and her sister split the contents of the box. Her sister scatters the remnants of the box.

ANRD191102A: The Trial

Prior to this, Nautela’s father, the leader of this government, is executed by a woman. The woman killed him to get revenge for him ordering the murder of her children.

Nautela and Sam await the verdict for this woman. They are required to be there because they lead the investigation against the woman with the lead prosecutor. It was considered a military crime because the woman was also in the military with them.

The woman, FOR SOME REASON, is cleared of her charges. They go out to find her.

They manage to find her some time later (I guess they found more evidence and the military wanted … things go south… bad.

ANRD191102B: Hey... YOU!

Nautela should’ve known something was up at this point. Sam and Nautela joined someone else on the chase once they found the woman. But, right before they catch her, someone clocks their vehicle, getting them in a major accident.

Not willing to give up, Nautela leaves Sam behind to deal with the guy–which we as the dreamers see ITS THE DUDE THAT WAS TRYING TO STEAL THE ARTIFACTS.

Nautela catches up with the woman in an open area. It’s like a business park but it’s super big and it’s open with concrete in the middle of all these skyscrapers.

The woman reveals that she was the mastermind behind everything, and that she was killing all of these people because she had created a bunch of “stories” for Monad’s project (* ahem * The Earthen Realm) and he refused to bring them to life. Her stories were more focused on an animal-like species and he wasn’t going to have it. He wanted it to be focused on a species that he created the evolution for.

The woman ages immediately, turning into a beast-like creature which–shocker–turns into Nibanae. Shocked, Nautela pulls a gun, but she knows it’s not going to help. She needs the sword. Sam must’ve sensed this, or it was communicated through the bond. He runs to her location with the sword.

There is a fight in the space. This time, though, without the ring Nautela can’t defeat Nibanae, she’s not powerful enough. Nibanae goes to strike her one last time, choosing to bite her, but misses as Sam knocks Nautela out of the way. Nibanae bites down on Sam's side. Sam takes his matching sword and stabs Nibanae through the head. Instantly, it bursts into black smoke.

Sam is in incredible pain, unlike ever before. The wound is blackened. Nautela rushes over to him. She tries to use her powers to heal him, but it doesn’t work. Realizing that there’s no time to waste, their third person rushes Sam to the leader of the local temple–Emily.

Before we continue further, it should be noted that Sam possesses a strain of something that under normal circumstances keeps him from turning into a shadow creature (I equate this to ACTUAL demons and not the fallen–who in my understanding are a combination of both light and dark, if that makes sense).

ANRD180210A: At the Temple

Emily is panicking in the temple. Sam appears to be having a seizure, and the black from the wound is spreading. He is bleeding a lot. Nautela is now alone with him and Emily in the temple. Emily is a brainiac that is trying to incorporate science into magic. She uses these machines to study the wound and Sam's body.

After stabilizing him, they take him to a lab where Emily can run additional tests. This lab is at the academy/military base.

Further, after being stabilized, Nautela brings the two children to see him.

ANRD190423A: At the Lab

Nautela, Atlas, and Natalia are in the lab. Sam seems pretty normal now in his behavior, he is bandaged up. He seems happier now that he’s seen the children. He looks quite sick though, having a pale complexion. He lost a lot of blood (though that’s not the only reason).

Unexpectedly, Emily enters the room with some paperwork. She looks at the trio beside Sam and states, “I have some bad news.” She eyes Nautela with an unspoken question. There isn’t anywhere for the children to go, but the question already brings the answer.

Nautela begins to tear up. She takes Sam's hand.

“The infection is spreading faster than I’ve ever seen.” Emily removed her glasses. Her face turns a shade of pink. “I give you six months at the most before you’re completely lost to it.”

An emotional scene follows.

I’ll leave it there for now (this was a long one). I will part from the timeline for a moment for lunch. :sandwich: I promise I’m about to tie everything together with the beach dream momentarily.

If you want to read some of my other posts as they relate to my weird dream philosophy and Mysterious entities, you can read them in this collection:

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

Reference

Accidental Trances?

Part 2 (Cont’d)

At this point, whatever plans they’ve put in place are coming together. They either JUST found out that their petition was accepted or something. IDK. I just know that Sam started to have a crisis.

ANRD170809A: Then what?

After the results are revealed, Sam has this internal crisis about what to do.

Sam is sitting on the side of their apartment building’s roof. It’s unclear–but I think he was going to push himself off.

This isn’t the first time Sam has debated, or attempted, to destroy himself because of the affliction.

Nautela approaches him from behind, she asks him what he’s doing. He responds: “So much for being left alone in my misery.”

“I didn’t expect you to come out here.” He said over his shoulder.

Nautela sat down beside him. “Of course I would? No matter what happens, I’m here for you. We’ll figure this out, right?”

“So what, we get married, then what?” Sam scoffs. He stands up to walk away from her. “Then what…?”

Before Nautela can say anything, a noise comes from a nearby building. A shadowy blast encroaches upon them, Sam moves to shield Nautela, but a woman appears in the nick of time. She uses some sort of shield to defend them.

There is an indication by some visual symbolism that he’s “infected” with that of the source (Nibanae). I don’t entirely understand what all of this means yet. It’s possible that there are a string of dreams that happen in between here, but I think they take place AFTER Sam leaves the underworld.

ANRD190922B: Crashing a Ship

Sam and Nautela are on a mission. They board a ship that is going to the newest capitol city. There is a possibility that something on this ship is going to spread the “shadow disease” to the new city. They’re there to stop this.

Weirdly enough, I got an indication from the dream (via a narration) that I “wasn’t ready for this memory yet” and it skips forward.

A bit of time has passed. Sam is trying to crash the ship before it makes it to the new city. Originally he was going to allow himself to go down with the ship, but Nautela convinces him to leave with her.

In the distance, they are observed by Sam’s brother. He is speaking to a commander. This commander is in the interest of “the scientist guy” and Nibanae. He tells the brother that he needs to hunt down Nautela's small ship to finish off Sam. The brother declines, thinking that his brother died with the ship.

There are a few scenes/dreams here that don’t mean anything in the larger timeline. There is only one that stands out that is super important.

ANRD091102A: Titans Vision

Nautela is about to get married. She is in the process of making preparations. She has a vision of herself in a wedding dress. Sam is at the edge of the beach, where a man appears. This is Nautela’s brother. He tells Sam that it’s time to go.

Nautela watches in horror as her brother sends Sam to Taurtarus through a portal. In the process of doing this, she notices that the gates to the underworld are broken. They are adjusted to stay open after her brother takes Sam to the underworld, this will allow the titans to escape and cause havoc.

She keeps the vision to herself for some reason.

ANRD151123B: Trickery

Nautela is preparing for her wedding. She is visited by an old man. He tells her that someone that she trusts is lying to her.

“But he is wise. He said–” Nautela started.

“He is wise, but he tricks you.” The man says.

The old man shows her a vision of a river, where the water is poisoned. The river is flowing down from a mountain. A woman approaches the water to take a drink. The woman instantly dies. All around her the others die as well. I am horrified.

It’s unclear who “he” is that lies, but it leads to this scene:

ANRD111117A: Pre-Wedding

Sam and Nautela are arguing in front of the estate. Nautela says she doesn’t want to do this, because it is a trap. She tells Sam of her vision with the titans. Sam tells her they have no other options. They were being charged for “hijacking” that infected ship. They were giving them a pass to get married, then after Sam was going to sentencing. Nautela was awaiting her own.

“I’m sure Atlas will be fine, but–” Nautela begins to cry harder. “What about Natalia?” She shook her head. “Think about our children!”

Sam wasn’t having it anymore. “They will have to be ok.” He leaves her behind and disappears into the estate. Nautela crashes to the ground, crying. Her grandmother surfaces.

“There has to be another way.” Nautela shakes her head. “I don’t want to go away.”

“There isn’t.” Her grandmother mimics what Sam said, then brings Nautela to her feet and takes her inside.

There is a bittersweetness about the whole thing. The ceremony then takes place.

ANRD151123C: Ceremony

Nautela joins the wedding procession. She escorts herself.

The “theme” is a forest scene. The chairs of the guests are in a circle around the main stage. Before she walks, Nautela has another vision.

She is in a woods. She clings to the silhouette form of a beast with large horns. I see this in third person.

Snapping out of the vision, her eyes water. It’s unclear if she knows what this means BUT WE DO (now, anyway).

Nautela starts at one end of the circle. Sam starts at the other. They are both given a sword and shield. They do some fancy sword work as they approach each other until they meet in the center of this circle.

A man narrates the ceremony. “They walk blade to blade, never touching–shield to shield, never clashing.” They meet in the middle for the rest of the ceremony.

I don’t see the rest.

After the ceremony is done, there is a reception type affair. Let there be no mistake that while Sam and Nautela live within different social classes, they’re both equally wealthy and come from similar families. It’s just something about who Sam “is” that means that he’s different. I suspect this has to do with an inciting incident when they were children, when Sam was exposed for being both light and dark, but IDK.

Highlights:

1. Both families are present.
  2. Sam's dad and his new wife are there, annoying Sam
  3. It seems like a really pleasant affair, despite the gloom and doom that was to occur right after.
  4. End of the night, Sam returns to sulking.
ANRD180210B: It Begins

Two agents show up to the estate. They say they’re going to take Sam away. Nautalia gives her daughter to her grandmother and approaches them. She says she’s going with them.

The portal has to be formed over this particular spot. So they go there.

ANRD130707A: The Prison

When they arrive, Nautela’s brother is there. Nautela panics. The vision makes sense.

“You don’t want to do this.” Nautela warns, no longer emotional. “You don’t know what is going to happen.”

“We have to, sister.” He states. He grabs Sam, who is in handcuffs, by the arm and drags him to the end of this dock/pier that leads to the middle of the ocean. At the very end is a cloud like portal that leads to the underworld.

Nautela tries to stop them, but is stopped by the two agents. Sam is visibly terrified. Without a word, her brother shoves him in.

Immediately, the sky above them goes black. The oceans clash violently against the pier. The agents drag an overly emotional Nautela off of the pier. Her brother runs off as well. From the waters, these giants surface. One of the giants, a creature that is the color of charred earth and crackled like fires burn within him, stops and sees the group at the pier.

Nautela’s brother tries to reason with them, “Why are you here?! What do you seek?”

The titan responds: “No one respects the old gods anymore, it is our time to remind them.”

Woooooo-eeee… That’s a long one. If this tells you anything, this is a short segment. There are some that are a LOT longer. It’s WILD.

If at the end of the day, these turn out to be completely made-up mumbo-jumbo, then at least these stand as a testament to the complexities of the human mind. But–meh–I’d like to believe it really happened. It’s much more fascinating than many other things these days, and despite the grimness of this storyline, later chapters give me much more hope about life.

Commentary

I suspect that this has to do with something much later in the story. Apparently keeping Nautela and Sam separated really messed up things. It’s like intervening with the destiny that Pleroma has put in place, so perhaps that’s also what’s going on here. That’s why when people are like: “It’s God’s will to do this and if you don’t X will happen” and then X doesn’t happen when we tell them they’re lunatics. You’ll know if it’s destiny that leads you somewhere. If it’s not, the universe will make sure you know.

BONUS SCENE: Sam in the Underworld (ANRD050620A)

I’m still working on this part of the timeline, but I feel like it happens right after he’s thrown in.

Sam finds himself thrown to the ground by a demon. He tries to scramble to his feet, but is dragged by the collar of his shirt to this man in the center of this red chamber. It’s lit up by fire. The man at the center is Hades.

Sam is brought to this cauldron at the center of the chamber. The demon grabs the back of his head to force him to face Hades. Hades grips Sam's face. Hades's voice sounds like thunder through the chamber as Sam continues to struggle in an effort to get away. “Take blood from the cut, don’t injure that pretty face.”

The demon shoves Sam's face into the cauldron water, ripping him back up before he drown. The waters turn this translucent blue. Hades seems impressed.

The Dream Timeline

Part 1 & 2: Sam and Nautela

Part 2: Sam and Nautela (Continued)

Part 3: Commentary and Sam in the Underworld

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

Reference

Accidental Trances?

My dreams this morning rolling in like:

beep-beep-you-sad-fuck-2meirl4meirl-41603296

I spent some time thinking of everything last night, and out of no where had another “sad feck” spell. I think the dreams are still symbolic in a way, as in the characters that are there aren’t the actual characters, but maybe some alternate “symbol” of these characters. It’s been an interesting thought, but then it only makes me more confused about who they could be. Some days I wish they were just random dreams, because then I could pretend that none of it is real and go about with my hum-drum life. Eh. I’m moody today–ignore me.

I had an unpleasantly pleasant dream last night. They creep up from time to time when I least expect them. Mysterious keeps me at a distance, despite using a guise to make it seem like we’re close. Not sure why he does that, one of the many mysterious things about him.

ANRD200108D: Mysterious

I opened my eyes, lying on my back in a place I didn’t recognize. The world had an orange glow, like the room had been lit up by torch light. I didn’t really look to see where the light was coming from.

Mysterious laid down beside me, on his stomach. He stared at somewhere else in the room, not looking at me.

Weird thing that I’m not sure I understand why this is yet–but sometimes he appears with orange/gold eyes, sometimes a deep brown. I will note that when he’s grumpy/angry/doing something supernatural he has the orange.

Anyway–rambling…

It was the first time I’d been this close to him in a while, enough to be touching that is. His expression was one I’d sen a few times–brooding. He rested his chin on his elbow, then started talking about waiting around on something, my mind wants to say “the dream timeline” but I can’t tell if I’m making that up. I couldn’t remember the whole conversation.

He sat up on his knees. He was a lot–thinner–than I remembered. He almost looked sick. He pulled me up. Things followed.

Eventually I stood up on the side of the platform (?). There was this wooden extension to the platform/bed. I remember seeing a plaque sitting nearby that said something about being an award from service in Ona. I then read his name and Nautela’s.

He was still talking about things in the background. He’d told me before that he “took down any reminders” because the “memories were too painful,” so I was surprised to find the plaque. I turned to face him, then woke up.

Mysterious has been real broody lately.

ANRE200106A: Two Bozos

:open_mouth: The first time we’ve used an experience tag, whaaaatt?

Despite the sage and warding sigils we put up in every room of the house, two “angels” appeared in my bedroom two nights ago. I honestly thought it was Mysterious at first, because the energy was so strong.

After taking some advice from the forum and cleansing the place, we’ve had many less visitors–I basically energy-bombed the house like we had a flea problem with sage and cedar wood. I’ve also gotten better about shielding, because I was too lazy before. Ugh. Possibly rambling.

I was meditating, this particular kind I pace and meditate (movement helps me when I need to focus on a particular subject). The world shifted into this weird “too real” place, where I felt like a balloon forced down by a child for lack of a better analogy. This has only happened with Mysterious before, when he was trying to make me “focus” on him without going through a whole ritual about it.

ME: Oh! Hey!

“MYSTERIOUS”: Sit. We need to talk.

ME: Ook…

“MYSTERIOUS”: What are you doing?

ME (doing that stupid-squinty-eye look): You’re in a mood or you’re blocking me.

“MYSTERIOUS”: We want to know about this timeline.

ME: Ahhh… You’re not Mysterious. I shouldn’t talk to you.

P1: Wait–we want to help you.

ME: Eh, I’m good.

P1: Look bitch.

Something crawls up from the stairway outside my door. My two dogs are sitting beside me, so it’s not them. This thing feels bigger, too. I get a really uneasy feeling. I call out to Mysterious, but this thing is blocking me.

P1: Now, we don’t have to call him right now, do we?

I begin to throw up another shield.

ME: Who are you?

The thing moves around the room trying to get closer to me. I try to scan for an identity. I get “associated with black dragon.”

ME: I demand to know who you are and why you’ve entered my home.

P1: Look, this thing is important. People are talking. We just want to make sure we have an understanding.

ME: You need to leave.

The thing from the stairs slides past my foot. I get a sick feeling. At this point I’m trying anything to try and reach Mysterious. Something in the movement causes him to hear me.

P1: Boo.

P1 disappears.

MYSTERIOUS: Well, that was fun. Byyyyeee!

ME: …

MYSTERIOUS: … you good? :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

We have saged again, to say the least. :neutral_face:

Select Collection of ItsAlexThe7 Posts

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

New Achievement: BROODmaster

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

Reference

Accidental Trances?

1 Like

Thanks to ANRD200108D, I’ve been able to spend a lot more time exchanging energy with my man Mysterious. :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2: We had a few long sessions astrally that I thought was pretty interesting. It fills an immediate need for my sad self.

Had some chats with a few folks on the forum who mentioned something about getting some more support since those idiots tried to bully their way in the crib the other day. Now I have to enlist assistance, what a bummer. Pfft. The animals.

Had an interesting dream about the tower.

ANRD200109A: Morgond

Mysterious, myself, and two others were walking through some bogs. We were there to hunt a plant-like creature that wandered through the bog. It had the head of a giant flower but a form like a human (but green). We were sent here to hunt this thing by the old man that lead the tower.

We catch up with the creature, where we defeat it. After defeating the initial form of the creature, we uncover that a demon known as Morgond was possessing the thing. This creature looks like a blob with teeth, and is the color of the nasty water around us.

We defeated him, but mostly because of myself and Mysterious. The other two rookies were going on about their share of the loot, but I turned to Mysterious and said: "I’ll share the loot with him, but not the others. You didn’t do anything to help other than throw a few stones.

The juniors were to the corner of the elevator, trying to stay away from me. I asked them why they cowered, then shrugged. “Oh yeah… We’re here.” I felt really bothered by this. People thought we were monsters.

In this elevator with us was a panel member. The panel member wore all black, and was a short woman with short hair. She was to help sway the vote in the juniors favor, in an effort to get the rebels a foothold on the tower. I already knew this, working with the man who lead the compound as a double agent.

Mysterious folded his arms and leaned against the back of the elevator across from me. He didn’t say much as he put it together that we both were pulling the long con. At first I thought he was feeling betrayed by me by his expression.

We went before the panel and discussed what happened with the creature. The old man approached me and told me that I did a good job with everything. He then reveals that he planted me there in an effort to thwart the rebellion against him in the new city, then he also reveals that Mysterious was doing the same. I was incentivised by money, but Mysterious had other plans.

The rebels were taken away with their rogue panel leader. The old man turned to us: “Before I pay you two with the $500,000… I have one thing to present to you.”

He lead us into a back room where these two chairs were. White and modern, they had red cushions on them with these places to insert machine wires. You could sit in the chair and be connected to your past. You could even alter the past.

Mysterious frowned. “So you don’t have my daughter then?”

“I do not.” The old man said. “I have one of your sons. He on his way.” The old man took a step back as Mysterious sat down in a chair across from me. “These machines will allow you to find your daughter, though–should you choose to take this over the money.”

I looked to him for an answer. Mysterious pondered it over, looking at the old man and rubbing the handles of the chairs.

In this dream, the old man and the rookies referred to Mysterious as Lucifer, but as I’ve mentioned countless times, I eat that with a grain of salt. It could just be a testament to this being the “other part” of Mysterious.

Collection of ItsAlexThe7 Posts

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

Reference

Accidental Trances?

So I thought about this last night… Found another dream where Sam kidnaps this other girl in his madness. I never understood what his last statement meant until last night when I was putting this in the timeline.

ANRD160813A: Kidnapping

I was slipping into a bath inside of a master bathroom. I believe I was at what I perceived was my home. This ID goes off and says that Sam was calling me. I answered the call, hearing a young girl’s voice. I ask who this is.

Sam takes the phone, thinking he hung up. I hear him say something about taking this girl on a trip away from everything in an effort to keep her safe. The call hangs up.

I throw on a robe, slamming my fist down on the device. “CALL SAM NOW.” I shout angrily.

Sam answers the phone, a slight happiness in his voice.

“WHERE IS SHE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I shout.

“Well, fair is fair. I’m taking her since [Nibanae] took ours. I’ll keep her safe, don’t worry. I’m taking her to [Adam] and [Wells].”

I shake my head. I either hang up or he hangs up on me. I empty the bath and rush to the closet. I’m going after him. For some reason, in this dream I don’t trust him.

So, I’ve come to the conclusion that their daughter had passed away by this point. I have reason to believe, based on what I meditated on last night, that perhaps that was their only true child? It’s just a guess at this point because I haven’t had dreams about it (that I’ve seen so far in the catalogue.)

One small commentary before I move on to scene B… I think it’s really sad what happened to Sam. Everytime I see any “major” event, I feel like Sam is beat up every time. This dude just can’t win–it makes me sad just thinking about it.

ANRD160813B: The Kidnapper Becomes the Kidnapped

Sam is now the main “protagonist” in this dream. Sam looks–sick.

I could just be guessing, but maybe this indicates this weird “mental state” that he seems to slide into from time to time. It’s borderline psychosis at its worst, depression at its best.

Sam drives them through a city, where he waits for [Adam] and [Wells] to show up and take the girl. In the process, two agents that I believe to work for Nibanae show up. They fight Sam and basically subdue him and take him and the girl.

Some time passes and they’ve transported the two to a room. I see Sam tied to this chair, hooked up to a machine that is supposed to electrocute him. These agents hope that by doing this they will kill Sam and then once they do, they’ll kill this girl.

Sam is upset about the situation. I get the impression that the feeling that motivated him to take this girl–due to what happened to the other girl–really tore at him. Death really is the only thing that I could think of that could drive someone to this point.

The dream cuts across the street from an abandoned skyscraper. Gabby is standing there, dressed in black. She zips up her jacket, and I hand her the binoculars. We can see the room where they are being held captive.

“We should get moving.” Gabby shakes her head. “They don’t look like they’re going to wait much longer.”

“I’m going to kill him when this is over with.” I put on some gloves.

Mannnnnn, even if this stuff turns out to be BS, it should make for a good novel, right? Change some context and characters and BAM. Maybe I’d make enough to write my other fiction works full time (Black Goat series in particular). It’s a dream, ok?

:woman_shrugging:t2: Just musing, here. I find this stuff absolutely fascinating. The human mind is insane with what it can do.

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

Reference

Accidental Trances?

I MAY HAVE UNCOVERED WHAT HMP stands for!

Hycart Munitions P(?) Corp.

Hycart is a company, and probably is the real name for the “Fat Cat Co” and “ImagiTech” that seems to be hunting Nautela and Sam throughout the last half of the timeline. The leader of this group, which I’ll call “Tom” for all intents and purposes (mostly because I don’t know is actual name), believes the kidnapping Sam and using him as a conduit for the beast would allow it to come into this world, ultimately “birthing” a god. I gathered this from a few different things, mostly dreams.

Here is a dream where I actually heard the name of the company:

ANRD200104A: Hycart's Relief Effort

We were in some sort of academy/military base. It had the overall appearance of being a school, but really it was somewhere where people were employed vs. just studying. Some of the other women there were a lot younger than me, similar in appearance to children, but I feel like–perhaps–they were just represented that way.

We were on a trip. It was war time in the surrounding areas. Because of the war, supplies were short. We were waiting in line at a hotel-like structure in a beach city. The hotel appeared a little retro, but massive. Others waited in line, while I waited against the wall across the way. I had a thermos of water and two sets of electric keys. One was in the shape of a diamond with 4 buttons on it.

I was talking to one of the other women that I was familiar with, possibly a leader of this group, about the challenges that we were experiencing. I mentioned to her that I didn’t trust Hycart Munitions (P?) Corp, and that she shouldn’t either. (I made a note that the name was definitely military in nature.)

The woman brushed me off and joined the line. I was put off by her dismissal of my claims about Hycart but came to accept it was the norm.

I stared there, against the wall, until the line lessened. When I joined the line, the remainder of the girls did as well. A girl, [Maria] was in front of me. She said something about going out after the job and I declined. I told her that I was available either Monday or Tuesday. A leader nearby overheard me, and commented that I couldn’t do that day because of a test. I recall thinking that her interruption was weird.

We finally get into the building, where you grabbed two small drinks and waited for food at a table. Maria and I sat down, and then these other girls did as well. At the time, I was considered “popular” among the others. (I noted this because at one point Nautela is ostracised.)

I’m interested to see how it turns out.

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

Reference

Accidental Trances?

I wanted to create a quick-reference for some timeline details. I was going to do this yesterday but thought it wasn’t helpful… But I think it will be.

THE ULTIMATE REFERENCE GUIDE

Characters

Confirmed Names

• Sam/ Lucifer / Mysterious (?) / Encumbrance (symbolic) - Protagonist, Prince of ?, (later) Shadow King
  • Nautela / Julie- Protagonist, Princess of ?
  • Gabby - Princess of ?
  • Emily - Scientist, important person within the Hycart corporation
  • Natalia - Daughter of Sam and Nautela
  • Nibanae / Black Dragon/ Chaos - Physical embodiment of Chaos at the beginning of this story.
  • The old man / Eli - Sam’s father
  • Leo - One of the three hounds that Lucifer has. Executes his will sometimes.
  • Neil - One of the three hounds that Lucifer has. Executes his will sometimes. Killed by
  • Man in the suit/ Bane (this is meant symbolically) - ? ? Possibly one of the three pieces of Lucifer? Unsure. If it is a “part of Lucifer” then why is it literately trying to kill them? Doesn’t add up.
  • Alex - that heifer that sees stuff from time to time and writes it down. Might be psychotic.
  • Asmodeus - only recently shown up in another dream. Could be insignificant or unrelated to timeline.
  • Hades - The leader of the prison/pit when Sam is sent down there.
  • Morgond - The mind-control creature that Sam and Nautela fight in the bog.

Unconfirmed Names (We don’t know their real names)
Don’t judge me for my lack of creativity/originality for these names. All of them are based on tropes that show up in their character arcs.

• Maria - Blonde female, same age as Nautela.
  • Evelyn - Ios’s other daughter.
  • Ios - Nautela's father.
  • Alessa - Nautela's mother.
  • Hera - Ios’s wife. (Cause Ios is a hoe like Zeus. He has infinite numbers of children.)
  • Iason - Allessa’s husband. (He’s a farmer, so I stole “Iason” from a fanfiction I read a long time ago that had a farmer.)
  • Sophia - Sam’s “mother.” The mother of Sam's brother. (I read one time that Sophia was the wife of God so I stole this)
  • (Blonde woman) - Sam's real mother.
  • Pleroma - similar to Nibanae, this is the embodiment of existence/life (I read one time that pleroma was "the embodiment/totality of God’s powers, so I also stole this)
  • Tom - Nautela's half-brother.
  • Atlas - the boy that Sam and Nautela adopted from the leader.
  • Matthias - the youngest boy that is the son of Sam and Nautela or is adopted by them
  • Anne - the woman that kills Nautela's father.
  • Mary - the aunt that works with Hycart and is executive level. Named her after someone in my real life that looks JUST like her.
Locations

Confirmed Names

• Ona - The “bay city” that is the hub for trade. It’s the largest city in their world prior to the war. Originally a capitol city.
  • The Black Tower- the original birthplace of the “good doctor’s” program for dealing with the corruption
  • Ishtar - The city where Sam is sent to fight in the war.
  • Troger- Holds some sort of secret for Nautela to find Sam but that’s the only context I have.
Groups
  • HMP/ fat cat co/ ImagiTech - Hycart Munitions P(?) Corporation
  • QCR- Q (?) C (?) R (?)

From another post I made on this thread, here is my dream/experience numbering system.

Archival System Explanation (Understanding the Catalogue)

Example: ANRD190701A

ANR --> Dreamer (later, you will see dreams from (Mal) as well)

• ANR = Me
  • ADR = “Mal”
  • D = Boyfriend
  • EM = “Eric”
  • BD = “Ben”

D --> Type of Archive

• D = Dream
  • E = Experience
  • C = Conversation (transcripts only), sometimes overlaps with Experiences

19 --> Year
07 --> Month
01 --> Day
A --> Dream sequence #

I have lots of dreams, some of them happen on the same night. If a dream changes topics drastically or switches topics, I will update the sequence number. I will also change the sequence number if the dream is broken up by me waking up.

Also, updated the collection of posts to be more targeted:

Dream, Experience, and Conversation Catalogue of ItsAlexThe7

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

Misc.

Reference

I’ll try to keep these updated as I continue.

"I can see what’s in your soul."

ANRD200119A: “To all the kings we’ll never bow to.”

Summary
Mysterious interrupts a gladiator-style game where is people are forced to fight “flesh-rippers.”

Dream Details

Sam is charging into a gladiator ring. Sweat drips down his face. He didn’t have much time. No one attempted to stop him, and were in fact happy to see him. He wasn’t happy to be here. He shouldn’t be here.

Sam takes a torch from the wall in the corridor that leads down to where the slaves are kept. These people are “touched” by the darkness. Those that are tied up are pleading with passing guards for their lives. Sam is thinking about the dynamic. Apparently these people are of lesser status and barely considered “people” because of their affliction. It’s the same one Sam has but has kept hidden.

He sent the guards away from their posts, guising it as wanting a moment alone with the woman that was bound to the wall. She panics as he approaches her, but instead of touching her, he takes the torch to the rope line that binds the woman and the others to the wall. It burns and loosens. This line of people are saved.

The woman asks why he’s doing this, and he reveals he’s one of them. He releases the last bit of them, then shouts: “TO ALL THE KINGS WE WILL NEVER BOW TO!”

The woman leads a charge against the guards, breaking for their freedom. She then takes the opportunity to kill the man what was in charge of them. They leave.

Sam stays behind. He has one thing to wrap up first–and that was the king. Sam had every intention of killing the king when he shown up here today. He wanted to end the madness. He entered the ring and faced the king. The king was an old man, and he wore a crown of gold, adorned with green and red gems.

Suddenly I was close up to Sam's face in third person. His brown eyes turned to the goldish-orange color that is in the image on the Mysterious post. I then hear a woman’s voice singing a line to the tune of the “Lullaby of Woe”: “but I can see what’s in your soul.

This was the night that I approached Mysterious about the timeline after the ritual. I found it ironic that I’d see more about him.

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

Dream Character/Place Reference Post

Very interesting and detailed journals. Mysterious isn’t that big of a mystery since he has been with us for thousands of years or perhaps when the earth was created.

The vision with the lab and back and forth, you feel you are trapped and cannot escape and then once out of the lab, you are told to go back, you are confused and can not find a solution and
you are unsure of how to escape the situation. No matter what you do I Lucifer am in control, you can try and escape your generational hex but no matter where you go I will be there to enforce it.

With the dead doctor, you can try and heal yourself but I will destroy your remedy as I control all around you. The field and dead trees and roots are his gateways and is a symbol of nature that surrounds you as he is coming to you in this vision to your world from the darkened universe.

The death and decay are his gifts as he can’t create life but he can destroy it, he is playing hide and seek in the field and home as he wants to gain your attention, intruding into your space and mind to deliver this telepathic vision of destruction, he is gloating and saying try and stop me if you can.

These visions are frightening and powerful. Whoever your opponent is he/she cast a powerful death hex upon your family, someone who holds one hell of a grudge. I would try and track this wonderful and unique individual and deal with them harshly and permanently.

1 Like

You know, I never thought of it that way. This is rather exciting in a weird, twisted way. Any progress is good progress in my opinion.

Interestingly enough, I do not know who the witch is. I know what she looks like. BUT, I know who sent the witch.

ANRD170515A

Mysterious is with a young girl. They are standing outside of a huge castle. The structure appears almost Chinese in its architecture. This is the castle that the young girl will inherit from her father.

Throughout the dream, Mysterious is taking this girl and running from place to place in an effort to escape his brother and a creature that hunts them. It wants to kill the girl. His brother, despite “working with” the creature, was trying to play double-agent and stop it from reaching the girl and Mysterious.

The chase ends at a harbor-side apartment. The snow is now too thick to traverse, and seeing that the girl is nearly freezing he takes her inside. This girl must be 7-9 years old, she’s dressed in a pretty white dress and has a silver crown on her head. (Not to make this about me, but she does appear similar to myself as a young child.)

There are other people in this apartment, and they allow the pair to seek refuge there. Mysterious tells the young girl to hide under the bed until he can deal with the creature. They burst into the room and attack Mysterious. Mysterious fights them off, stealing away the girl and running into the snow. He’s desperately trying to get away.

Despite trying to escape the castle, he finds himself holding the girl and standing in front of it once again. He recognizes that this is magic. He cannot escape it. Oddly enough, the girl doesn’t seem afraid. She takes him by the hand and leads him into the house. He’s very uneasy.

The creature is on their tail. He follows her and tries to hide the energy that lingers behind them. He must’ve done a great job this time, because the hunters are unable to find them. Mysterious takes her down to the basement and tells her to get in a cabinet. She climbs into the cabinet and he shuts it. He sits himself down in front of the cabinet. He’s trembling.

The queen of this castle appears. She invites him to sit at a table where there is a menagerie of food. Mysterious joins her at the table. The queen then talks to him about the princess. Mysterious uses his powers to give food to the princess, who somehow snuck out of the cabinet without being seen.

The queen reveals that she is angry about the princess inheriting the throne. Mysterious, despite his nervousness, is angered by the conversation. He has the startling realization that the queen sent that thing after them. He stands from the table, shouting at her for her selfishness. It startles the girl, who stands up. The princess runs over to Mysterious, hiding behind him.

Realizing what just happened, Mysterious meets the eyes of the queen. I can see the nervousness painted on his face. The queen then turns her attention to the girl, stating: “Follow me, let me show you what is left.”

He takes the girl by the hand and holds her close. The castle is attached to a mountain, and they built into the mountain. Other parts of the castle are falling into disarray. The place is dark. He continues to inspect things as the queen continues to talk about the estate. Mysterious is trying to find something among the king’s things that can help him get out of this situation.

Queen is symbolic for one particular character. I don’t know her name, but considering early on in the dream timeline there is this “shock value” of the girl showing up and being the heir to the throne makes me believe “queen” just represents that she is the woman from before during the party.

You give me much to ponder.

So, interesting you say that… There are a few visions where he definitely plays a negative role, though they are not as frequent as the roles that I see where he’s a positive influence.

I actually just thought about this as I was writing, what if that is this entity? I mention that because there is a constant play on the “Mysterious” thing. There is a Mysterious that works with us and one that works against us. This “dragon,” I hypothesize, uses Sam's face later in an effort to distract Nautela and get her in a place where he can attack her.

Oohee, this has been fruitful. I greatly appreciate the insight, fam.

1 Like

Besides these very graphic visions have you experienced strange burn marks in rows of three or strange burns on your arms or legs? Have you suddenly woken up at 3:30 am and had a flash of white light go off, or other visions where a flash of white light flashes? Have you had visions with a large black spider?

1 Like

After Mysterious and I had improved our relationship, no. As time went on, he got more and more “protective” of the space he deemed as his. After a few people found themselves on the bad end of a fight they don’t come around anymore. (Mal) used to experience this a lot, as did (Kelsey). (Kelsey) actually wound up separating herself from me for a brief period because an entity that came into her house did a gnarly gash on her shoulder.

When we would use a spirit board at (Mal’s) house, the gashes would appear on her father. He had a really bad one once after I’d stayed the night at her house. Bled everywhere. This was years ago though.

EDIT:
The most “physical” experience I’ve had with Mysterious is when he saved me from death in a car accident. I had his hands imprinted on my thighs where he pushed me down in the seat when we rolled the car. Man. That was a bad day for both of us (I’d pushed that down somewhere until it resurfaced just now). :sweat_smile:

I don’t hold the witching hours to much significance. In my experience with Mysterious, dark is dark. He doesn’t care how dark it is outside. haha

I have been known to see white flashes from time to time. My most “excitable” thing to happen, though, is seeing shadow orbs float through the house from time to time.

Ehhhhh. I’ve stayed away from spiders. I associate them with “the spider lady” and she doesn’t like me for one reason or another.

1 Like

Last edit on image: Mysterious says those types of things are scratch marks. (Mal) had some like that before in various places after we dealt with “Ashley.”

1 Like

Very interesting. The castle vision and escape to the coast and hiding in another apartment, you can run but can’t hide from me and my powers.

This is Lucifer’s warning as a girl dressed in white, you are trying to protect your home and family, a man’s/woman’s home is his/her castle. That not only was a hex placed on your family (parents) and fallen to you but this angry, malevolent individual is continuing to cast against you, hence the continued powerful visions. Sounds like chaos magic summoning all forces of darkness.

In these visions Lucifer is taunting you. That you and your family have been trying to fight off this curse without success as it keeps coming back.

That perhaps you are the oldest child of the family and have inherited this hex as the oldest it has fallen to you and this Queen hates your family and is seeking vengeance with a spiritual battle for control of your mind with warnings that a continued battle exists between forces that are attacking you or your friends to try and destroy your family relationships and harm your friends to affect your relationships with them.

Since you know who is behind this and that they are paying someone to cast, have you tried confronting this individual and try to make them stop?

1 Like

You could be right, but I’m by no means spectacular. My family comes from a line of unsuccessful farmers up north, and no one in this line seems to have any “specialness” to them–myself included. I’ll continue to think on this.

EDIT:
I say this from a point of: “What would be the purpose if this isn’t related to a past life?”

If Mysterious and Lucifer are the same being, idk–I just can’t shake the feeling that he’s not a bad guy. He got me the job with one of the top 4 consulting agencies in the US and when the going got tough he helped me out of the situation (even when I didn’t want to leave).

The weird thing is, I have really good relationships. I’m slightly eh–estranged–from my family by choice. Bad things have happened to them but 99.9% of the time they’ve definitely done it to themselves. I believe most of the “bad things” that happen have been from their karma.

I don’t have a lot of bad relationships either, any bad ones have come from a situation where someone has an inferiority complex (if we’re talking about some of my recent posts in the 72 summons) and they’ve tried to assert some sort of dominance over me. Ironically enough, my other friends are starting to come out of the woodwork to say: “Hey no, we’re sticking with Alex on this one.” And it’s even more so turning out in my favor.

I don’t have any sort of name, and according to Mysterious, if I approach her she’ll find my location. That seems counter-intuitive to what we’ve been doing. He’s said before that we’re “in the bubble” and “the bubble is safe.” Basically insinuating that we’re using the veil against those that originally created it. It’s possible its a lie on his part, but that just doesn’t sit right with me. I’d have to spend some time meditating on it to come so a conclusion.

I may try a 13 herb bath or something for banishing hexes to test the theory. I’ll do some research on the forum as well for some possible “hex removal” rituals. I’m always down to test a hypothesis.

2 Likes

I find myself kept up by the unknowns of work (and my present status at my company) and want to share more dreams from the weekend.

Mysterious:

ANRD200119A: The Lab

I am in the body of Sam. I was trapped within this laboratory for some time, hiding from these creatures called “flesh-rippers.” They were like giant spiders made of flesh, but they had giant human teeth (it’s as feckin weird to look at as it sounds). From what I could tell they had no eyes and tracked with sound.

This team of four shows up. Two men and two women. They were armed to the teeth and wore these fancy outfits that protected them from contamination. One of the men gave me his extra gun and clothing.

We ran through the tunnel. The power was out in this place. We gunned the creatures down as we made our way to the exit.

As you can tell from previous dreams, Sam as a soft spot for these creatures. He winds up saving a few from mistreatment and whatnot. I don’t know if it’s related to his family’s work or if he relates to them because they have the same disease as him or not.

ANRD200119B: The Source

I am once again in the body of Sam. I am at the black tower, waiting in a room. Something happens and a flesh ripper gets into the facility. I didn’t have a gun on me, so I needed to hide.

I tried to hide beneath one of the beds, but my body was too big. As I tried to slide under the bed, one of them entered my living quarters. I covered my mouth in an effort to silence myself, but it was no use. The beast jumped onto the bed and stared down at me. Weirdly enough, this one didn’t attack me. It only stared at me.

I managed to put it together at Nautela entered the room. “They are wolves first. They mutate.”

I pet the beast, and it allowed it. The creature was slightly annerved for some reason, but I did my best to calm it.

I’m not sure when this applies, but it’s when Nautela is employed at the dark tower.

ANRD200119E: Curfew

Nautela is walking through the street. She is wearing the same outfit that those guys were that saved Sam before. She has a big gun on her shoulder as she walks down the street shouting a people as they pass.

“Curfew will be in effect in a few hours!” She held her hand on the trigger. “If you are out after curfew you WILL be shot on sight!”

We were shooting these people because we needed to contain the infection. The flesh-rippers and their relatives only came out at night. We didn’t want it to spread to the masses.

I’m walking along and hear a siren. I shout to some folks nearby. “FLESH RIPPERS ARE COMING! GET INSIDE AND HIDE!”

I pulled the gun off my shoulder and cock it as I run down the street towards the chaos.

More posts:

The Dream Timeline

Random Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

But I Can See What’s In Your Soul

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

Misc.

2 Likes

Hex Works

I’m on day 3 of burning the Jinx/hex removal candle. I’ve added additional herbs to the circle that are supposed to add “boosts” to the candle. I also dressed the candle with these herbs as well. I haven’t seen a lot of changes, and the dreams have stayed consistent. Idk if these candles have to be completely burned out in order to “work” so I’ll continue to report.

I must admit that the saging recommended to me by MagusofPlague has really changed the house the most. I don’t know why I ever hesitated (other than the angering the minor gods of fire-protection, and I call them that because of their wrathful vengeance that they take out on me in the middle of the saging sessions).

"Synchronicities" & Gnosis?

I’ve been reading a lot this week, mostly because it’s a nice escape from some things going on with work. I uncovered some posts by LuciusOfficial that taught me what this is and I’m like: :open_mouth:

I’m sure I’ve seen these on other posts, but I related it back to a text I read in high school. In the Gospel of Thomas, which I was rather obsessed with in my youth for a solid year, there was an excerpt from “Jesus” that read like:

“Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled.”

How those things tie together? Well, I’m curious when you’re “seeking until you find” that you may stumble across something that could slip you into gnosis. I am by no means an expert, and honestly didn’t understand what this fully meant until I read some of Oddnan’s latest experiences on the matter that lead me to do some research on my own. Could this be what this “troubled” is? I beg the question to myself on this Thursday afternoon as I recount on the things that I saw last night.

I made a post a long time ago about these weird “zone-outs” that came with more frequency this past year. Likely it’s nothing (or stress) as mentioned in the subsequent conversation of the post but I noticed something strange last night.

I went to see a film that I’ve been meaning to see for a few months now, but never got around to it. Something would always come up. Ironic, because I find that when I’m about to uncover something important through a “synchronicity” the universe goes quite out of its way to keep me from experiencing it. Anyway, forced myself into the theater and sat down in our assigned seats. I was in seat C4 (3rd letter of the alphabet + 4 seat = 7 I realize half way through the film.)

I won’t go into too much detail because I’m going to take a post from Faustus to heart that I read through Oddnan’s journals (which I recommend for anyone who wants to laugh, cry, or have their mind blown) because I believe it makes a good point that I’ve been a little oblivious to.

That said, I found myself lost in amazement as I watched some recurring symbolism from the dream timeline take place on the screen. After it was over I found myself rushing home because I had the indication that I was “slipping” into something, it’s a moment where I’m “there” but not really. It’s hard to describe, with those weird slips “pieces” fit together. Idk. Sounds dumb saying it out loud. Apparently my main “gift” is to put pieces together, like a puzzle, based on some dream sequences (that and I was able to “learn and divulge secrets” apparently–I’m assuming its some spy related thing).

I don’t know what all of the symbols and stuff means yet, but it’s on my list to ponder today. It’s rather exciting that the universe continues to feed my constant desire for validation because I think I’m a lunatic. haha

Collection of Posts from ItsAlexThe7

The Dream Timeline

Unmapped Dreams

The Fighter Dream

The Fighter Dream

The Hospital

The Dragon Dream

Down the Rabbit Hole

The Hanging Gardens

Sad Scene at the Beach

Kidnapping the Child

Morgond

Hycart Munitions

But I Can See What’s In Your Soul

Flesh-rippers

Mr. Mysterious

Theme Songs

The Beach Dream

Mysterious is on a Train

The Hex Hypothesis

Asmodeus mentions a lady outside

The Hypothesis of a Hex is Brought to My Attention (w/Subsequent Conversation)

First Part of the Hex Removal

Other Magics Series

Love Dedication Ritual

Misc.

3 Likes