A place where I can share my thoughts.

images

3 Likes

Violence is Golden.
d8e4967ba165e8a50bb2cba1f5bf3f340714ef5842fab120f518a5a762af5fa0_1

3 Likes

I really do like your point of view.

3 Likes

A murdered soul huh :laughing: I’ll be following.

1 Like

Astral Projection v.s. Mental Masturbation

3 Likes

“The ubermensch creates his own morality. Nietzche contends that our modern ways have led us to lose our faith. God is dead. It’s up to the ubermensch to forge new values to live by. It’s a challenge, one that required will and discipline.”

"The concept of ubermensch is the highest form of human, who “challenges themself to create his own morality. You conquer fear, you live at a higher level than the common man. Discover the truth of existence.” - quotes from The Sinner season 3.

The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased, unprejudiced…Fair. - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight

Take a chance and free yourself from limitations.

6 Likes

Most people need order to survive in this world because it protects the weak. That’s why we live in a world full of order. This leaves me with the conclusion that the left hand path has a fatal flaw in it’s philosophy. You can’t make might right in a world that protects weaklings. So for most people the lhp is incompatible with the modern world. You have to understand who and what your real enemy is to be on the lhp. You’re an agent of chaos.

3 Likes

This is what I am thinking too. Sometimes all of this sandbox seems like infinite nonsense. We gotta do something about ourselves. Give meaning.

3 Likes

The real question is are you being honest with yourself when you create meaning? I think a person needs to know themselves before they start creating their own morality. This prevents a person from creating meaning out of ignorance.

4 Likes

I have been meditating on this issue. I don’t know yet.

I didn’t act on it because : See above.

I don’t think I am at the honesty level of choosing what meaning I shall do yet.

2 Likes

I see it as a cyclical process. One’s point of view changes as they climb higher or gain understanding.

4 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Awesome journal!!! The concept of uebermensch is one of the most interesting and is so totally cool that you talk about it.

Bookmarked!!!

:blush:

1 Like

New understandings are reached by breaking down the old. Once you dissolve everything you’re free to create anything.

5 Likes

Fvb dvbsku’a ilsplcl tl pm P avsk fvb pa dhz aybl. Pa’z vusf wvzzpisl pm fvb zahyl svun luvbno puav aol cvpk. Obunly zapss lepzaz dolu aolyl’z uvaopun slma. Bzl aopz mllspun av zohwl fvby ylhspaf.

2 Likes

I might.

2 Likes

Aramaic anyone??? :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Most people don’t understand things like hunger because they spend their whole lives trying to avoid it. I think there’s potential in experiencing real hunger because you’ll learn what it means to think with your animal brain - the driving force inside all of us that fights for survival. Knowing what this feels like is beneficial in workings that involve vampirism and shapeshifting. You’ll know exactly what it means to be a predator such as a vampire or werewolf.

Having experienced this all consuming hunger myself, I’ve come to understand the state of mind that’s necessary to shapeshift into a werewolf. It isn’t hard to do with the right disciplines and understandings. I do this on a nightly basis without any problems. So I must be doing something right? :joy:

This isn’t me larping here. If you understand the true potential in out-of-body experiences/etheric projection (some would call this physical projection) then it’s not out of the realm of possibility for you or anyone else to experience this. I know this is purely upg on my end but there’s plenty of information out there to piece together and make this into a workable system. If you’re interested in finding some gems of knowledge on the topic of lycanthropy I would start with Michael Ford and Anton LaVey.

Also this message wasn’t just directed at you norse. I’m sure you already know what I’m talking about and have read most of this material yourself. I just wanted to post this for anyone whose interested because they went through the trouble of cracking my cipher.

If you or anyone has a any questions about shapeshifting feel free to ask me here or in pms. I promise I won’t bite. :wolf:

1 Like

Screenshot_20210305-044754

Wouldn’t be possible without hunger.

I’m going to say it again for the sake of this thread, it’s all about transmuting the undesirable aspects of yourself into desirable ones.

2 Likes

Yes, I understood. That and hunger.

1 Like