Musical abilities help

Hello everyone, this is my second post on here and i just wanted to know a few things. So first off ive been heavily into the music industry and have learned that in some of the “big” studios demonic altars are used to summon spirits/spirit into an artist to give them special abilities to put and lay words onto a beat or track (mainly rap music ) to make it sound good. And also some frequencies are used aswell that have an effect on the brain. ive learned that the music industry is not what most people think it is and is heavily influenced behind curtains by spirits, rituals, sacrifices, pacts, entities, homosexual rituals, and symbolism. And the most shocking part to me is that an artist has to do these in order to get a higher position and more fame in the industry aka (sellout). What i want to know is what spirit can i summon like those to give me musical abilities, like the ability to hear a beat or instrumental and have the spirit give me words and a cadence in my mind to sing onto through a mic, and make it sound good to every ear that hears it? Lets say i wanted the song to be about money and guns, would i ask the spirit to give me words and cadence that fit the topics? Or will the spirit already be inside my mind and know?

I am not sure about this music industry information. A lot of it is just conspiracy , but try any demon

Asmodai, King Paimon, and Phenix have all helped me out with rap music production. I would recommend looking into them for some help. 🖒

1 Like

Will look into them, thanks!

1 Like

Mate the ones i stated are 100% not conspiracy, thanks though!

What evidence do you have that they’re not conspiracy ?

my mom told me

1 Like

This comment sent me :rofl:

1 Like

Ah yes, the Gays are at it again

1 Like