Music shadow rap any fans on this forum just curious

Does anyone listen to shadow rap underground rap occult rap like I listen to suicideboys GHOSTEMANE Pouya bones Ramirez lil peep I generally keep it separate from my practice but curious on everyone’s thoughts and if others are into both like me

1 Like

I used to like rap back in high-school. I’ve grown to dislike it. Alot lol. Although I’m only 21 so not much growing lol

1 Like

The only other kind of music I can see myself liking is maybe rock or metal but I doubt it

I’ve been listening to metal. Classical. And 1950s-1960s pop. Rap is just so repetitive as it all says the same stuff lol. But to each their own

1 Like

Ya I respect that regardless

1 Like

Suicide Boys is pretty tight and they’re not like most other rappers out there, give them a try and check them out. They rap about the occult and demons.

1 Like

Ya for sure check them out

1 Like

Ya they are very unique

For me I listen to all music but if and when I do listen to rap, Suicide Boys are what I do got to for that type of music.

1 Like

Yes same except I listen almost exclusively suicideboys

I was listening to them last night and heard some of Kevin Gates and Ouija also they were pretty good for the content we’re talking about as well.

1 Like

I’ve heard of Kevin gates but ouija is that another artist if so I’ll have to check him out

Yeah Ouija is a whole other artist he had some sic songs.

1 Like

I’ll check him out later tonight when I’m chilling or something thanks for the new artist btw

Check out this song I had it stuck in my head it has a baphomet reference

Discovered all those guys around 2017 and have been listening to them ever since.

1 Like