Music Magick experiments (need participants willing)

(A little correction about the category for a possible update. I was thinking of calling this category either Weatern Magick or New Age Magick or Experimental as an alternative. I think that these three sects of magick really do stand out, and sound very their own designated locations. )
So if you’ve been following my posts, you’ll know that a recent post was about the new age were entering. And I mentioned the emergence of new forms of magick. This is one of those new (not so new) age practices that I defined. I didn’t create it because witches have long since practiced with music. I’m simply defining it as it relates to the new age magick, as well as its potential.
So some say, that music is such a powerful tool, because of the creation (of you belive in it. The scientific correspondence being that collapse of a black hole. ) the first sound was created. And we feel a sense of nostalgia from music because (for old souls) it reminds of older times. Newer souls relate it to the brainwave state music puts us in. Whatever the case, music has a strong effect on us.
So a couple of days ago, I did a cleansing bath, and an album happened to be playingand it for really well worth the ambience, I was trying to create. And when I was done, I felt as though my cleansing was strengthened.
Then it hit me as to the potential of its usage. It could even be used to summon spirits. Hear me out. Instead of remembering complicated rituals you can design your own, and the only oration you have to do would be to sing/ mouth the words to the song. If anyone wanted to be my guinea pig, pm me.

1 Like

Wouldn’t this be similar to enns or singing hymns to invoke a deity? Drums are often used for journeys and such so…I guess I’m confused at your doing. Or do you mean like, tying your intent to a song instead of a ritual?

2 Likes

Seems similar to that and simple word/syllable intonation that they were using even before Christianity was a thing. I think there was some in Black Magic of Ahriman, but I never finished the book.

2 Likes

In my daily practice’s when I was on a medicine man’s path we used drums and songs as a way of communicating with the spirit world or should I say entering the theta gamma sync. So, yes songs are a very powerful way of entering the right state of mind to converse with our ancestors or elders of the past… Keep following this line of thinking and this path you are currently on and you’ll experience some truly profound things and magick as well. Good luck…

1 Like

I think what I meant as the main point was that instead of doing enns or memorizing ritual pains, it can be substituted with song. And yes also ring your intention to the song/ music as a form of magick, so that is not limited to only summoning spirits. So like, as an alternative to chaos magick, or kitchen magick, green magick etc, another way would be tying intent to music and then letting the music play out as the whole spelling process.