Music for rituals

What kind of music do you use during your rituals?
I was looking for gothic music, with chorus and pipe organ, but I’ve never find any dark.
Any suggestion?

3 Likes

check out the Cryochamber channel on Youtube. It’s dark ambient, very good stuff.

3 Likes

Sometimes just shamanic drumming to go to trance. Usually nothing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did some sigil gazings with procedure for Goetic Shamanism, except for listening to monaural beats instead of taking salvia (btw I guess only Divinorum does something, and s. officinalis nothing… ?)
One time I said Heptameron’s conjuration to Anael with Holt’s Venus playing. Another day I called a gnome with Earth music by Altus: I heard a sound which seemed cellophane rubbing and I also thought of footsteps on the bed, behind me…

3 Likes

In terms of aiding a trance state via making you trip, yeah, divinorum is the only one I am aware of. The raw form is pretty mild, too. Usually when you hear of people getting effects from salvia it is a concentrated extract added to raw plant material, hence the labeling on store bought salvia, ie 10x, 20x, etc.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: