Music demon?

Hey what demons or spirits play the guitar. I recently did a ritual tonight and offerings to the usually demonic kings. Anyways after I finished a guitar strung it’s string by itself behind me. I don’t feel a bad presence now but not 100% besides kingpaimon I don’t know any others that would do that???
Please LMK
Kinda freaky

3 Likes

Amsudias plays music. He is called the musical director of Hell. He’s brilliant by the way.

5 Likes

Apollo also plays Music…

3 Likes

Think he would do something like that? I am not worried but you never know with paranormal stuff happening.

2 Likes

And why do you think it was not King Paimon? He is partial to stringed instruments; maybe He wanted you to play.

1 Like

That is a brilliant idea and I thought about it.

Amdusias, quite fond of the destruction unicorn. King Paimon is also great. As is Apollo, especially if you factor in his connection with the 9 muses.

4 Likes

9 muses? Amdusias sounds interesting does he portray a strick teacher or more laid-back approach
& it could have been kingpaimon IDK I’m not sure.

1 Like

With me he’s quite high energy and humorous, LOVES food. But they are very different with everyone. He’s also shown a huge preference for blues, especially sky blue.

2 Likes

You are right… you never know with the paranormal stuff happening…
It could be Asmudias or someone else…
I personally don’t have much experience with him so i really can’t answer. I have heard his beautiful music being played in the astral realm… but not even a proper introduction :crying_cat_face:

If you are a musician, I would suggest working with him… :sunny:

Buuut.
If it was King Paimon though. Maybe he wanted you to play music for him?
Demons do make such demands…

1 Like

Request heard and fulfilled I grabbed it and… Tried to play some tunes. Lol
Record shows that was my first solid Paranormal Activity. Haha

1 Like

Thanks for the support btw

1 Like

Haha, you are welcome dude

What experiences have you had with the paranormal?

1 Like

After reading this I got a massive headache and a urge to say it was king Paimon I think he wants me to tell you it was him the pain is lessening as I type this

Edit: went away as I submitted it

1 Like

Lol well thank you. I could’ve asked him but I’m steady working on my communication skills with the spirits. My apologies he gave you a headache lol

Eh it’s not the first time not a big deal

I would like to know more about this because I don’t know shit about playing instruments. Unless it was a joke for him. Idk

Ugh maybe I only really hear him when I’m concentrating at work right now so I can’t be much more help

1 Like

No your fine I appreciate the info :+1: