Music and the four angels of prostitution

If one were to music during invocation during rituals to contact Lilith and her kin, what music would they prefer?

1 Like

I heard Lilith is not to be invoked. I don’t know why??

1 Like

that’s older sources.
I met Witches who worked with her.
It’s doable.
Just consider her very far up the ranks. :wink:

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

When Lilith and Naamah have appeared to me in visions and dreams they sometimes are wearing belly dancing type outfits. I hear arabic or turkish kind of music but the singer has a deep gravely voice like a heavy metal singer. The song is in a demonic language.

I’d go on youtube and look for belly dancing music you might find something.

I’d think anything seductive but classy. Don’t laugh at me but I keep getting an impression of shakira. If you watch closely how she dances she makes me think of Lilith.

2 Likes

when I work with Lilith I use sleazy, sexual jazz. Artie Shaw’s “nightmare” is a favourite

2 Likes

I have had much success with Black Aria 2 by Glenn Danzig. It has helped me to empower my state of mind and intensify intent. The atmosphere of my temple becomes charged quite quickly. Just my experience…

2 Likes

Well of course something sexual. However, no I’m not laughing at you for suggesting Shakira. She’s kindof my guilty pleasure. However she feels more dayside, as in better for rituals to invoke fertility deities from classic pantheons like aphrodite or freyja.

3 Likes
1 Like

Yes I can see that you wouldnt see Shakira as dark enough. Lilith has been a very positive force in my life recently because I’m going to give birth soon. She has been very reasurring and calming like a goddess of fertility and motherhood. Maybe its just a side of her people don’t see because they know of her darker aspects.

Therefore the type of music you would use would be based on the reason why you were invoking her. In my case its support.

1 Like

Try candy shop by 50 cents.

1 Like

I used to love that song.

1 Like

What I read here on this site is that Lilith and her sisters come into your life and force you to face your fears. They attract obstacles, but in those obstacles there are opportunities.

From the books I read, they attract sexual attention, and well that would be fun.

I’m interested in the whole facing fears and finding opportunities thing. However, if they would attract sexual opportunities along side the more important personal growth, a bit of fun on the journey, that would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Look into her alter Ego, or some of her native language songs.
she’s well good for the nocturnial workings.
Example:

-1st one being actually a spellcasting song

• extending on that.

Still questioning it?

here you go.

I mean, i don’t know, some of her video’s are actually considered illegal in my country, considering that…

:wink:

But it takes some diggin to go into her nocturnials. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like

Should music be played out loud for the room or to myself?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you be able to decide that by yourself. :wink:

1 Like