Murder and prison

Out of pure curiosity,if someone murdered another person physically and got the death penalty,is it possible to get them out of bars via magick or is the person doomed ?

Let me also say that if a human sacrifice is done for a certain entity,and the sacrifice is a real agreement and not some lunatic,will that person be caught by the law or will the entity help him in covering it up ?
If they sound Hollywood or childish bear with me,there are hell lot of cases where people do human sacrifice and they themselves are caught by the police.I just read an article where a man in India sacrificed his own child to the goddess Kali as she requested him to do so and now he himself Is facing the gallows…pretty strange.

2 Likes

Very interesting question I myself was never caught but but I made it myself not to be caught also know a lot of people that was caught sacrificing others. I am guessing it would have to be a request or clean your own crime scene… And it is me Deon btw I have some problems with my other account

1 Like

yea mostly santeros. paleros.get caught
or busted in drug deals.in florida.make me tnk their magik.also birds.goats in parks.

[quote=“Pazuzu, post:1, topic:3904”]Out of pure curiosity,if someone murdered another person physically and got the death penalty,is it possible to get them out of bars via magick or is the person doomed ?

Let me also say that if a human sacrifice is done for a certain entity,and the sacrifice is a real agreement and not some lunatic,will that person be caught by the law or will the entity help him in covering it up ?
If they sound Hollywood or childish bear with me,there are hell lot of cases where people do human sacrifice and they themselves are caught by the police.I just read an article where a man in India sacrificed his own child to the goddess Kali as she requested him to do so and now he himself Is facing the gallows…pretty strange.[/quote]

It should be no surprise, Kali was worshiped by the Thugs and they killed between 2-6 million (estimated figure) people being very careful to clean up their crimes and make the bodies unidentifiable.

In the end it did not stop the British from coming in and rooting pretty much all of these criminal families that had existed for centuries and killed millions.

If Kali did not save them, why would she help this guy?

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Yea thats true,but were the thugs sorcerers ? Thats the part thats most intriguing,why doesn’t the entity that you sacrifice watch out for you ?
Adolfo de jesus constanzo performed numerous human sacrifices for his nganga yet the man himself was surrounded by cops and had no other way but to shoot himself.Does this mean these powers forsake you at thag point ?

1 Like

I think this is what seperates the true black magician from a thug using magick. Kali is a great wariior goddess (Lillith). I as male would not trust kali but over all clean your crime scene.

Agreed, I think a lot of people who want to do HS are just deranged and looking for an excuse to act out their pathology: not all of them - I can think of several contexts where it’s both justified and appropriate - erm, theoretically, of course, don’t break the law kids! :wink: - but a lot.

It’s a bit like, I don’t think that all people who want to work with kids are paedophiles, but it does seem increasingly obvious that sickos are drawn to working with children; in the same way, I don’t think all people who are drawn to the occult, and/or who hear communications from spirits and gods are crazy, but I do think a lot of crazy people are drawn to the occult and either think they’re getting these messages, or they’re picking up something - maybe being used as disposable tools by the real goddess or by an imposter.

Some gods and other spirits can be quite inhumanly pragmatic when they spot a broken mind, and will use that person in a manner that’s different to how they’d treat someone who’s got their shit together.

Plenty of prophets, visionaries and healers have got lynched over the years so I don’t think that just doing spirits’ work for them guarantees you safety, and sadly when religion comes into it people tend to not even ask “What’s in it for me?” and just blindly obey their invisible friends - or, use the whole thing as an excuse to be as violent as they want.

If an entity wanted me to kill someone, my first question would be “Why can’t you do it yourself?”

It seems a bit hokey to be an actual god, and yet need my hands to be the tool of choice to get something like that done, especially in a time and a place where I’d have little chance of getting away with it, so I also think the context’s important - to kill in a society where HS is accepted, or where violence is the norm and law enforcement is lax is a different thing that asking someone to kill when they’re pretty much certain to get caught.

The Thugs, that was just one culture over-ruling another, they had a good run for their money and their goddess evidently couldn’t or didn’t protect them, which is a whole debate about the spiritual ecosystem, and again comes down to using common sense and remembering that you have to deal with this world and your invisible buddies probably don’t.

1 Like

Well said eva and its me Deon your one true love

It is never about the kill. Its about the dedication respect honor and sacrifice and the energy to go with the ritual both yours and the killed. Don’t work with a spirit not capable to do the task but you will find most of the time it to be the strongest that will ask for human sacrifice. Documented proof would be Azidahaka to E.A

1 Like

This is actually no different than when Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son in the name of “God”. But who’s to say it was the real “God” or just some malicious spirit screwing up mankind by asking for some blind form of worship. Look at how that religion has played out in history. One can say this and that God was the strongest, hence they ask for a sacrifice. But now we are just making stuff up to justify our actions…

Sure some may believe it is to honor the spirit. But if it were a spirit who wanted to work with you, one would think it would honor you back. Instead, many who worship incorrectly end up getting their entire group/ancestry/race wiped out. Look at all the societies that accepted human sacrifice, who are now gone. Just give it time. It will happen, like clockwork. No magic can protect a person indefinitely. Because magic is only opens a window of opportunity. Our behavioral pattern eventually catches up with us and you can’t stop what you’ve laid out.

Also, it’s like this, no one wants to help a traitor, if one can betray his own kind for his own gains…he deserves no favors from the higher ups. Though he can believe whatever he wants.

These “Gods” exist to balance out the Karma’s of short sighted individuals. Kali may be seen with heads of men. But who’s to say those where kind, life respecting men to begin with? She isn’t like a bully you know.

Of course…I could be the one that is totally delusional. In which case, I will shut up. =)

May peace be with you.

Look at all the societies that accepted human sacrifice, who are now gone. Just give it time. It will happen, like clockwork. No magic can protect a person indefinitely. Because magic is only opens a window of opportunity. Our behavioral pattern eventually catches up with us and you can’t stop what you’ve laid out.
-Magicalmind

Your outlook is unique,but remember that not all traditions who perform human sacrifice have or ever look like they’ll disappear anytime soon.Human sacrifice is practiced in Haiti and vodoun doesn’t look like its going to crumble anytime soon…but i could be entirely wrong too,just my take on this subject…

1 Like

[quote=“Pazuzu, post:11, topic:3904”]Look at all the societies that accepted human sacrifice, who are now gone. Just give it time. It will happen, like clockwork. No magic can protect a person indefinitely. Because magic is only opens a window of opportunity. Our behavioral pattern eventually catches up with us and you can’t stop what you’ve laid out.
-Magicalmind

Your outlook is unique,but remember that not all traditions who perform human sacrifice have or ever look like they’ll disappear anytime soon.Human sacrifice is practiced in Haiti and vodoun doesn’t look like its going to crumble anytime soon…but i could be entirely wrong too,just my take on this subject…[/quote]

At this very moment in time, you are correct! But fast forward a few years…who knows. I will say Haiti is neither known for being “rich” or “powerful” for either it’s citizen or politics. Per Wikipedia, it sure has a lot of natural disasters for it’s size. While we can say the US has it’s fair share of natural disaster, if you compare the size of it’s land it is equal to a small state. If you think about the areas hit by most natural disasters in America, you get the bible belt and Louisiana, which is known for it’s colorful beliefs…

I practice weather magic, so I am certain some disasters are natural…while others called upon by a spiritual force. I don’t need to sacrifice anyone…but I do wonder why those I have a strong dislike for on the news die. This is why I don’t watch the news. While I can’t solely take credit, I’m sure there is something going on in the collective consciousness. There was a great saying that “your one brain is not as smart as all our brains together.”

Now to my next point. If a spirit wants to work with you, it can kill anyone you believe deserves it, without you ever getting your hands dirty. Now that is a powerful spirit. It will not ask for a sacrifice, because it’s job is to serve you. You are always the master, remember that. Of course if it lands you in jail, telling you do to things… then you’ve been hoodwinked.

Remember the Boston bombers? I am very well aware there were a group of dabblers who were angry. And strangely enough one brother shot the other while dragging his body with a car. Moral of the story…don’t piss people off. And don’t be that guy, everybody stands against.

The only thing I can see human sacrifice might do for the psyche is that, the person might believe if they are capable of killing some innocent person, they are capable of anything. Unfortunately, that isn’t true. The person maybe capable of a sacrifice, conquering this one fear, but limited in his ability to see the future, future consequences, and finding profitable/advantageous solutions to a complex situation. Which is a whole different part of the brain than the animal instinct that it took to kill a person.

Of course, I, as anyone looking at a situation, I am of course limited in my perception.

Remember what Seth mentioned above,its the powerful entities that request for a human sacrifice.Of course,jackasses are present in the spirit world and some random spirit can promise a life of wealth and luxury for a 100 human sacrifices…

LOL about the jackasses. Powerful is kind of a vague term. A person has to ask the question, what can the spirit do, humans through research cannot do. Even with weather control, we can now do it by spraying some chemicals in the air. There are also many less demanding spirits who may be able do more than what this “powerful” spirit can do. Just remember that the people on this board, including myself, are only presesnting one perspective from a pool of possibilities. We don’t know, what we don’t know. So there is no guarantee that the most powerful spirit is truly the most powerful spirit.

One should think of all his options before he commits to something he cannot go back in time to fix. You will know it’s an error when you realize no spirit will save you from your own mistakes. And as you pointed out in your original post, there was a man who did a sacrifice and went to jail. That has to say something…but then again we see what we want to see.

Charles Manson claims that hes not a prisoner and he can leave anytime he wants to. ~ its called Astral Travel guys.

Yea,i’ve heard that too

One last point. I promise. LOL. What’s the longest anyone has been able to hold an astral travel? I would agree that in moments of astral travel we are free from the chains of reality. You don’t have to be in jail to be in chains. But the truth is the time in that realm is fleeting and you must return to the cell of your reality sooner or later. Hopefully it’s in your comfy bed.

I found it interesting that the EA Koeting, as a black magician, talks about human sacrifice and has mentioned most teachings out there is 90% BS per this video. http://www.becomealivinggod.com/seminars/black-magick-my-lecture-to-the-golden-dawn.php

Koetting is most likely 90%BS and 10% plagiarist.

Have you ever applied Koetting’s techniques before declaring him a complete bogus ? Not to be rude,but Charles Manson astral traveling and people who get caught with ritual murders have absolutely no link.

I don’t need to apply koettings techniques, I’ve used the techniques of A.’.A.’. and they work. Why pay money for something when I already have something that works.