Mundane (Non magick) Money Discussion

Moved over from the Money Magick topic, as these posts moved into practical ideas that are not magick rituals, techniques or grimoire recommendations.

Note: please do not recommend investments, stocks, tokens or give financial advice, please don’t post links to professional services.

They are not magick mulberry but they can paired be with magick. Magick needs outlets from with to manifest from. I’ve used the analogy of a tree in past which I think is good and it goes like so. In order for a tree to produce fruit and flowers the tree they need long branches, limbs, and twigs extending in all directions reaching high up into the sky along with roots underground conversely. The more of these it can grow, the more sun, air, and water it can collect from which it can produce fruit. Money manifestation works the same. The more limbs and roots you have the more possibilities the magick will have from which can appear from.

There are many spirits both shem angels, demons, gods who can reveal information to you which can lead to great fortune specifically through investing or crypto. I actually know of one girl who used damon brands wealth magic for a year where this happened. It introduced to her a friend of a friend who was investing in crypto (specifically shiba inu) which she bought alot of before the priced spiked and made a tidy some from it. My thinking for posting this was to show the OP one such way they could develop a branch that if they got invested in enough combined with magick could lead to similar windfalls as opposed to having the magick do all the ground work for you to lead you to something like this.

I don’t disagree, but the OP specifically asked for Magick, and this is a magick forum.

This info can be found anywhere online, it’s not unique to the occult, and dilutes the magickal aspects of the discussion. There’s a link from the OP to this thread for reference on mundane techniques. :slight_smile:

So, “call Clauneck to aid you with the intuition on stock choices” is occult
vs “use this youtube of [insert social media finance influencer here] for stock choices” is not, and may be against the rules on external services promotion

Then please DO say that and list them and their expertise on the occult thread, we’d love to know who they are. That is exactly what’s missing from these posts.

This thread is pulled out because if you read the posts back, outside of a couple of book references, the posts are mainly quotidian, talking about business planning, criticizing people who want wealth but not the effort, and links to finance, not magickal practioners youtubers.

I will do that next time then. That particular day I wasn’t feeling up to fully explaining how that could be paired with money magick as it would have been lengthy. I was hoping they could connect the dots on there own.

1 Like

How serious about this are you? Haaiah changed my life immensely, exactly as described. If you want knowledge that can bring you wealth, this is the angel that can do that.

Here is a good place to start. This is a boiled down graduate finance class on investment theory, but without the math homework.

I could link about six or so more playlists from that channel and you’d have a boiled down options, futures, and derivative securities graduate course, without the math homework however. The content creator trades mainly futures if I recall correctly, quantitative fund.

I’m not entirely sure if the investment theory run-down would tell you exactly why it is likely a terrible idea for you to try and pick stocks, so I’ll just tell you - it’s a terrible idea for you to try and pick stocks. That’s not an ego statement from me, nor is any of this financial advice, that’s me trying to help you out because I enjoy finance as a subject of study and practice. I could literally do the math and show you why it would be a terrible idea, mathematically. Yeah, you buy it and it goes up, woo, you made some money. It goes down, you panic sell. You waste so much money on fees. You make decisions purely based on emotions and basically at random with no real strategy or logic behind them. No, reading a random news article about a business you understand nothing about, haven’t read it’s 10k, probably don’t know what that is, probably don’t know what a balance sheet is, probably don’t know what a t-test is, should I go on?

It seems quite obvious that you haven’t a goddamn clue what you’re doing, not attacking you just trying to help, and if you try and trade, you’re gonna blow yourself up, which is to say, lose all your money to the ruthless sharks who will eat your tiny financial self alive, like a whale inhaling prawn.

If you want to get rich by investing, I’d buy this book. I would buy this book.

If I could pick stocks with my tarot cards, I’d be typing this from my private island. People do get rich with magickal powers, however. I, relatively speaking, certainly have, by playing the game in arenas which are suitable for me, not in arenas where I don’t understand what’s happening and don’t like the feel of it. It took like 3 or 4 years of lots of wealth magick, but it happened, and still continues to happen on bigger and bigger scales, so I’m not complaining.

1 Like