Muma Padurii, Babroga, Baba Yaga

Hey guys, the Spirit Mother of the Woods, Muma Padurii, Baba Yaga, Babroga she is the patron of the woods and of the creatures which dwell there. I am doing some lycanthropy magic so i understand she is my spirit I really should contact.

Did you guys channel her? Which sigil did you use? She is sure to be great.

Is there any incantation to touch her? :full_moon:

2 Likes

I’ve never thought of Baba Yaga as a spirit to be channeled via a sigil. I see her like an embodiment of Hekate. The shamanic dark aspect of the Crone. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

I love Hekate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Your insight is awesome and I must state I made some minor changes to Hekate’s sigil of the 3 moons. Probably i discovered somehow Baba Yaga’s sigil. I shall channel her tonight at midnight.

2 Likes

Midnight is a perfect moment. Also take into consideration the phases of the Moon. If you can post about how the ritual went, that would be great!

2 Likes

@StewardofSophia are you familiar with Baba Yaga? :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Yes, of course.

1 Like

It went great but Muma Padurii is very strong and powerful. She was at first dark and looked like angry with something but later real loving and nice. She is thin and you could say athletic with long gray hair. She can be very aggressive but also loving and caring. She is awesome!

2 Likes

I would love to know your insights on this :star2:

1 Like

Baba Yaga is probably a very old nature spirit, possibly even a goddess. I support your attempts to contact her. In the stories, Baba Yaga can answer any questions, provided you survive her trials. I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!! :hugs: it was a really beautiful experience channeling her, one hour of very interesting different emotions. Very intense!

2 Likes

I’m glad that it worked out for you.
But why choose to call her by the name Muma Padurii?

1 Like

I’ve worked with Baba Yaga before, approach her outside a human mode for your goals, I didn’t use a sigil or anything however, so I can’t help you with that.

Waxing crescent moon is the time to approach her.

3 Likes

Its the name of Mother of the Woods in Transylvania. I find it a place of magic, the origin of Dracula, Nosferatu and Muma Padurii.

3 Likes

Are you from Transylvania?

1 Like

I have the feeling she is related to the West right? on the Altar i understand She needs the cup, element of water in order that she can manifest. She likes wine. And yes Muma Padurii is a nature spirit (probably a Goddess) that empowers witches in their search of power and ascent. She lets me know that She has little interest for the civilization and their complicated dishwashers, airconditioners and so on :joy: I like her.

@thatrandomguy: any motives why you dont have any more a close contact with her?

2 Likes

Its my favourite place for holydays. Maybe i know Transylvania from another life. I hope this year I can travel there with my best friend for some 5 days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Rav it is a beautiful place and the woods have great energy. And don’t be fooled by pretty faces, it could be ielele or even Muma Padurii :grin:

3 Likes

I can help you contact Baba Yaga

1 Like