Multiple Evocations How Does it Work?

Dear all,

I am currently studying through E.A. Koetting’s Master Evocation course and would greatly appreciate the experts’ advice and input.

My question concerns “multiple evocations”.
From the course content I now know that there are three ways to perform a multiple evocation:

1. Someone acts as a medium and the other performs the ritual
  2. The group as a whole evokes the same spirit
  3. Everyone evokes a different spirit and compare notes later

My curiosity and questions concerns method number 2. Has anyone ever evoked the same spirit within a group? I want to perform this with my partner but we’re curious as to whether she and I will experience the same visions and physical manifestation.

Can we expect to see the same thing unfolding before us? Hear the spirit at the same time as we interact with him/her and each other? Or is it individualized?

Has any of you ever tired this? If you have what was it like? Did everyone see the same thing?

I would greatly appreciate some help and feedback. I am about to perform my first evocation soon. Wish me luck :slight_smile:

Why don’t you and your partner go right ahead and perform the evocation. Maybe it would be best not to be influenced by other people’s opinions. Just do it, see what happens, then come back, tell us what ensuedn and ask then if other members ’ experiences were different.
Just my opinion though!

[quote=“Milla, post:2, topic:4809”]Why don’t you and your partner go right ahead and perform the evocation. Maybe it would be best not to be influenced by other people’s opinions. Just do it, see what happens, then come back, tell us what ensuedn and ask then if other members ’ experiences were different.
Just my opinion though![/quote]

Thanks for your feedback. We were hoping that the experience wouldn’t be so subjective. If we see different things that would be a little perplexing. I was hoping for something concrete and tangible.

No one ever sees things the same way. Every individual is different, with different biases, beliefs, and expectations, which will colour how you perceive a spirit. You and your partner will, however, perceive commonalities about the spirit that will help verify the subjective experiences of both of you.

Thank you for clarifying that. What you’re saying is if two people evoked the same sprit they will see different characteristics and properties of that spirit. That’s interesting…thank you for your help.