Mugwort Herb, Lucid Dreaming

I don’t have that problem so don’t know if I can help much. But when you astral project, you can ask for a spirit guide for guidance.
And yes, you should be in control during the dream but let things happen until you think that there is some danger, then take charge.
Most of my dreams are more like deja vu, things that are about to happen…
As for the second question, I don’t really focus on what position I am sleeping in, I just try to relax and it happens…
Does that strange sensation cause you to feel heavy? Like a weight is on your chest?

You have me laughing over here! Now I have to ask why!? Why do you say it like that? lolol!

I love absinthe but I can not indulge like I would like to right now!! I never got hallucinations or anything off it. I just thought I bought the wrong kind because of living in the states and kind of wanted to brew my own.

1 Like

That’s because he has Real Fear…ask him about those moments when he turned into a Green Fairy and what exactly transpired during those drunken Magickal moments… )

2 Likes

Hehehehe! Ok then! That is a story for him to decide to share with me but oh my god, I would LOVE to hear it to be honest!! Thanks!!

(writes Green Fairy on my “To buy in the future” shopping list)

1 Like

Green Fairy Absinth is a waste of money and time. Taste like the chemicals it’s made from. Only drunk by people who know no better. My understanding is that Absinthe is legal America. The hallucinations were from metal poisoning in the processes of manufacture. Before you could hope to get much drug effect from the mugwort you’d have died from alcohol poisoning. That said it gets me physically drunk but mentally lucid.

Al.

2 Likes

It is but it doesn’t have in it whatever was to have given it the “magickal effects.” So that is why I thought it was just like really expensive liquor. But it does taste good. I actually never got drunk from it. I have a tolerance…and handle my liquor well. What can I say! Thanks for the info on it. That is kinda why I was asking why you said it like that. It is too much money to buy the wrong brand!!

1 Like

I never got anything from smoking wormwood, but I came cross others who did. Years ago I use to drink beers at lunch and half to three quarters of a bottle of vodka, pretty well nightly. Never got breath tested. These days I rarely drink alcohol because if it doesn’t hinder it certainly doesn’t aid my Magickal path. I slowly sip top shelf drinks like brandy or dark rum. The thing is that brandy is considered an old man’s drink and that’s because old men were young once and drank all the crap that young people drink today – until finally, like me one wintry night, they discovered the changing aromas and tastes of brandy.

I’m proudly addicted to two drugs: nicotine and caffeine. Two other drugs I love but am not addicted to are what Crowley wrote about in Chapter 177 of Liber Aleph, together with alcohol. Nicotine is psychoactive, if you buy N. rustica or can grow it and you know how to ingest it. I’ve had some really profound experiences using nicotine – both smoking and via nasal snuff.

Al.

1 Like

True! It works…I use it in an herbal blend with coltsfoot, mullein, and mugwort. Great tea and helps with psychic awareness.

1 Like

I haven’t been active in a while I feel, so I am just kind of going through relevant posts and giving updates.

For the Mugwort which I had under my pillow - It disappeared a little over a week ago. I had some wrapped up in a tissue under my pillow and it is totally gone. I have searched under my bed, washed my sheets, gone.

I do feel (or have some kind of vague memory) however, that I was given some sort of instructions, while sleeping, about necromancy. I am supposed to do something. Can’t remember any more than that. Not sure where to start. During waking hours I was reminded of Thanatos.

1 Like

I have also been using it as a tea, and it seems to help me remember the dreams more clearly. However I read that the over use of this herb can be dangerous…

1 Like

I have strong vivid dreams evernight because I litterly made my bed to a form of “stonehenge”

Take all the copper, silver, gold, stones and orgonite(best) you have and lay them whitin your aura field when you sleep (you can put them in plastic bags so they dont roll all over the place)

This will do alot!

Combine this with taking ormus, take mugwort and BOOM!

2 Likes

This seems like a brilliant idea as these stones are charged with energy… I will definitely try this.

1 Like

Something like this… and it only gets better the more You get

3 Likes

That seems really nice…

1 Like

If I wear these stones and fall asleep, will it have the same effect?

I would think so, wearing as bracelets or anklets may be better for dreakwork. Necklaces have riskes of tangling in the night. :grimacing: not fun. Hot glue and thread also come in handy. Maybe heavier strings and twine.

1 Like

It’s great when used with intent. Just don’t use it every day I’ve heard it’s not the best for your health. Mugwort - Wikipedia
“Mugwort oil contains thujone, which is toxic in large amounts or under prolonged intake. Thujone is also present in Thuja plicata (western red cedar), from which the name is derived”

1 Like

Yeah I have read the same thing… it can be dangerous…

Sometimes the dreams are spiritual but if they aren’t led… it’s just weird shit ahah. (for me)

1 Like