Mugwort and effectiveness

Considering buying myself some mugwort and just wanted to see if anyone else has tried it before. I’ve heard it has tons of benefits disregarding the spiritual ones. The spiritual benefits include, and are not limited to, more vivid and consistent lucid dreams.

3 Likes

yeah, i think there is a thread on here about it and it’s been discussed to a certain length, so don’t hesitate to use the search function and check older posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here ya go!

3 Likes

Most of what I would say I already wrote in that thread.

1 Like

Rape’ Shamanic Snuff made from tribes in the Amazon. Legal, roughly 30$, good for short journeys. Monotonic Gold, Ornmus, Bacoppa in fact most natural nootropics I’ve tried are exceedingly helpful especially for vivid visualization . Bacoppa is 30 bucks a pound. Also helps with memory, focus, neurogenesis. Other helpful natural nootropics, ginko, huperzine, acetyl-l-carnitine on an empty stomach, lions mane mushrooms,… I think I’m going to do a post on this… hope this helps

1 Like

I’m trying to grow this herb without success so far, but I like Guayusa tea. It is an herb from South America and has ancient energy that is perfect for lucid dreams and just plain nonstop energy that won’t let you down hard like coffee, but just fades out slowly. Nice stuff. Try it. I use Pacha brand from amazon. :wink:

2 Likes