Mudras for Demons

Im thinking about making my own mudras to use while i contact the goetic spirits, do you guys think this would be effective? Are there already mudras for contacting the goetic spirits?

2 Likes

I don’t use mudras usually, unless they ask me. Yes, whenever they do, the experience is way more intense.

Since it’s for the 72, you could go according to their element and use the corresponding mudras.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:, i dont know if im being asked to or not :sweat_smile:, the idea just came to me, each finger represents a different element and you could possible combine them in specific mudras that would resonate well with their energy :), but im qondering if it would work cause the mudras are effective or because the hand symbols are personalized to me

1 Like

Sounds interesting.
Give it a go and see what the outcome will be.

1 Like

There is the mudra of the inverted Pentagram. The mudra of Baphomet. One of the most powerful and important and it is made with both palms

:snake:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you ill be looking this up today!!! Im still trying to decide the first demon i want to craft the mudra for, but finding one for baphomet and using it first will definitely help me get a feel for what other finger placements may work :slight_smile:

Is the mudra of bsphomet, the hand gestures hes depicted doing?

That one yes with left hand down and right one up with Index and middle finger united

Than is another one with both hands united like an inverted Pentagram. It’s a secret mudra that goes in satanic covens but it should be used by all prophets of Satan

1 Like

Thank you! I tried it earlier yesterday and i could feel an immense energy in my right hand, but not my left, it was pretty interesting

1 Like

Awesome :fire: Hail Baphomet!!

:snake: