Mr. Koetting's last newsletter:

The man truly has balls of steel!
Do you realize how many lesser Sorcerers get attacked both physically as well as magically for saying these simple truths? pretty much ALL of them! unless they do it through a third party or something, and even then a determined attacker could find them if he was good enough or had the right “friends”.

SO hat’s off to Mr Koetting! if you don’t read his works and his words, you’ve missed a BIG something!

I’m looking forward to some of his “would be” attackers posting publicly begging to be spared! of course, anybody who could see him even vaguely astrally would piss and run anyway. LOL Not only is he the 1000 pound tiger in the room, he OWNS the room, the house attached to it, and the yard too big for the frauds to run across in a day!

Even his newsletters are so full of insight, even one who has been taught by gods can only wonder at the depths of his wisdom!

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:1, topic:2850”]The man truly has balls of steel!
Do you realize how many lesser Sorcerers get attacked both physically as well as magically for saying these simple truths? pretty much ALL of them! unless they do it through a third party or something, and even then a determined attacker could find them if he was good enough or had the right “friends”.

SO hat’s off to Mr Koetting! if you don’t read his works and his words, you’ve missed a BIG something!

I’m looking forward to some of his “would be” attackers posting publicly begging to be spared! of course, anybody who could see him even vaguely astrally would piss and run anyway. LOL Not only is he the 1000 pound tiger in the room, he OWNS the room, the house attached to it, and the yard too big for the frauds to run across in a day!

Even his newsletters are so full of insight, even one who has been taught by gods can only wonder at the depths of his wisdom![/quote]

He has opened my eyes to the left hand path! All my life I felt it was evil and bad to read this stuff and study it. But he shed a new lite on it and now it is not evil or dark at all! It’s positive! Thanks E.A!

Yeah!

Now you’ve got me wanting to pick an astral fight with him just to see what he’s got.

What horrible fate do you think I’m risking if I show up in his dreams uninvited?

A bad one.

At least, if you show up in mine I’d put you on a pike and let my hellhounds eat you. Who knows what EA has?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:5, topic:2850”]A bad one.

At least, if you show up in mine I’d put you on a pike and let my hellhounds eat you. Who knows what EA has?[/quote]

I laugh here, but at myself, because that’s the same attitude I had when I challenged any lurking dream walkers on a popular lucid dreaming site. All my lucid skills up to that point weren’t worth a damn.

First of all, everything requires your attention to exist in a dream. I manage to ignore your hellhounds, and they can’t touch me.

I might use the same scenario on you (theoretically, I’m not attacking anyone) that was used on me. I watch you, make sure you are not lucid, then approach you under the guise of a police officer. I then begin demanding answers to random questions “Where were you last tuesday?!?!” “Who is Susan?!?!”. The puts me in the role of an authority figure you have been conditioned to submit to. Then I bring you in and the interrogation turns to torture, and you go along with it just like you would any other dream.

Now you’ve got me wanting to pick an astral fight with him just to see what he’s got.

What horrible fate do you think I’m risking if I show up in his dreams uninvited? [/quote]

I showed up in his dreams uninvited once early on in my occult career and he just told me to go away.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:6, topic:2850”][quote=“Sevarn304, post:5, topic:2850”]A bad one.

At least, if you show up in mine I’d put you on a pike and let my hellhounds eat you. Who knows what EA has?[/quote]

I laugh here, but at myself, because that’s the same attitude I had when I challenged any lurking dream walkers on a popular lucid dreaming site. All my lucid skills up to that point weren’t worth a damn.

First of all, everything requires your attention to exist in a dream. I manage to ignore your hellhounds, and they can’t touch me.

I might use the same scenario on you (theoretically, I’m not attacking anyone) that was used on me. I watch you, make sure you are not lucid, then approach you under the guise of a police officer. I then begin demanding answers to random questions “Where were you last tuesday?!?!” “Who is Susan?!?!”. The puts me in the role of an authority figure you have been conditioned to submit to. Then I bring you in and the interrogation turns to torture, and you go along with it just like you would any other dream.[/quote]

You know me not, then, Cusp, for I have the nasty habit of knowing when something is in my dream.

I also take my time to kill everything in a dream when I become lucid, then build it from the ground up.

I have measures.

Seriously, how much of your dream time is actually lucid. I think odds are I’d catch you unawares. But it’s more fun when both parties are lucid anyways.

A good part of it is.

Dream fighting does happen to be fucking epic sometimes, I’ll give you that.

What horrible fate do you think I’m risking if I show up in his dreams uninvited?[/quote]
If he’s ANYTHING like the rest of the Sorcerers I know, he’s got patrons even HE doesn’t know of. Chief Daemon, Elder godz, Ascended beings, elementals… any one of them would be just too happy to turn your aura inside out and make sure you NEVER do any magic again, in all likelihood, he’d never even know you were ever near him.

In short, REAL BAD IDEA!

I liked the newsletter but must admit I wanted to hear how those nine demonic skulls from the “Demonic Hierarchy” vid are going, because they were COOL.

I’m going to make a demon soon, and she’s going to have a skull of some kind as her earthly vessel, probably a glass one filled with relevant stuff, and I got the idea to make a red wax seal to go on her forehead and hold her sigil from the design he used there.

I recently succeeded in making a god.

He’s charging up, and NO I WILL NOT EAT MY DRAGON GOD. What am I, a cannibal?

And the earthly vessel doesn’t exist for this god, unless you count me as the vessel.

Hell, who knows, maybe in a few years I’ll do a pathworking with my own god.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:13, topic:2850”]I recently succeeded in making a god.

He’s charging up, and NO I WILL NOT EAT MY DRAGON GOD. What am I, a cannibal?

And the earthly vessel doesn’t exist for this god, unless you count me as the vessel.

Hell, who knows, maybe in a few years I’ll do a pathworking with my own god.[/quote]

I have some suspicions about this, what is the color of your dragon?

To say a Genious and a God would be Understated - and powerful would be like trying to quantify the infinite - there is a seeming Granduer that and Scope that would have moved a soul that has developed to this point well past what this world offers as an experience to the typical paradigm of Hunger and Pain seeking mere release and and pleasure - I cannot speak further on what I know not - the movement beyond was breached in Ipsissimus - however - that was so long ago in a developmental sense, but not that many rotations of the earth ago around the Sun…

Hyperspace and Beyond - and back - looped and forever and ever - Ominscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent - a Splendor that defies description and like light - the effects of the power are seen - impossible to view directly due to its sheer force…

Something beyond the expectation and fathoming of the earthly - a force that ignites Suns and drives the power of the undiscovered places in the cosmos is beheld in its magnificence

What a time to be ‘living’ in

Which letter are we talking about, the one with identifying charlatans?

What did you find so special in this newsletter ??

Firstly the very fact he addressed the issue of frauds and B/S artists,
Magically speaking, he put a big target on and said:
"COME GET SOME!"
There’s thousands of shits and wannabes out there with enough skill to mount even feeble attacks etc, and he called ALL of them out at once!
That’s not some dummy running his mouth, that’s SOMEBODY who knows he can deal with them IF and when they can get to him.

The second was the detailed descriptions on how to spot these nickel n dime “magicians”. there is a kind of “unwritten code” that the frauds and thieves don’t even pretend to follow. the gods told me EXACTLY how they wanted ME personally to do MY “business” :
“Teach ALL who will listen, it is WE who will reward you.”

“If one makes an offering, partake it only AFTER the working has helped them in their goal.”

“If you are contracted to create a tool, accept payment only AFTER the client is satisfied with its power.”

“Should any rob you, the working will reverse, the blessing become a curse and the tool utterly fail.”

So far I am quite pleased in my dealings with the elders. my needs are met, and every time I pass those rotten crutches, I simply MUST laugh and give them the finger. A bit childish for one of my age, but I still have a giggle over it.

Ah, but I digress. I find no fault with one who uses his abilities for gain, I certainly have, BUT I and other True Sorcerers find these charlatans
nauseating and a bane to our craft and paths. Mr. Koetting obviously is the real deal, but we knew that, I just admire the way he called the rip off magicians out and exposed their tricks, so to him, left hand over amulet, I bow to him in homage.something like that takes TRUE balls AND power to back them up, and BOTH are rare in the world of late.

I’m glad he brought it up so the newer guys can benefit but he’s hardly the first to give examples of what to look for.

He brought up a good point about the guys who refuse money and take only “gifts” instead. When you give a gift there are no strings attached and they have no obligation to you.

He didn’t mention these signs of a scammer but I will.
-Guarantees of success.
-Agreeing to the work without a divination beforehand.
-Scare tactics.
-Additional work being suggested even when results are not manifesting.
-Lack of or refusal to provide a performance contract to provide proof of performing said rituals/spells etc.

Another big one is when they start using their “spirits” as excuses for more work.

Keep your eyes peeled and do your research there are plenty of scam artist out there.

Here is a forum where people share their reviews of spiritual practioners. Check and see the reviews before you go hiring someone. Use common sense when looking at bad reviews as some customers just have unrealistic expectations of the work, while others are a prime example of what to avoid.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/forum.php

Good luck, it gets dumb out there
TWF

Well, I took that newsletter as a big irony.