Moxie aka Drew - New forum user

Thank you kind person, may we continue this conversation tomorrow. I need rest and time to reflect over your wisdom.

Of course, and thank you for your patience with me and my writing, I appreciate it. Have a wonderful rest! Your coments which inspired mine have also been very fruitful for me to think about again.

For me you rape, monters and suck people dry is a lot of dogma invented to scare people of. Lilith gives much more to learn from.

Yeah. Those are just things people tend to have associated with the term in their folklore and stories, I don’t think Lillith is bad or harmful or anything like that, but a lot of people are attracted to her while also attracted to dark themes like those things people have associated with the term, and they might not feel very satisfied by a usage of the term which lacks those associations.

1 Like

Interesting

1 Like

There are nice posts about a letter of intend for a succubus @Moxie

Tell me more plz

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

@Moxie, when you’re on the main boards, press CTRL and F together to pop up the search, or click the magnifying glass icon you see at top right. Type anything you’re looking for, and posts discussing it will be filtered for you in order of most recent.
E.g.:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=letter%20of%20intent

You may already be working with Lilith as she could have been calling you, you may already have a succubus, but if your inner work is not where you can perceive them, you will want to develop your senses so that you can. Use the search feature and google/youtube to look for ways to develop your psychic senses.

1 Like

Okay thanks

@succupedia, has got a lot of great posts. Just search

1 Like

Hi :wink:,

2 Likes

Ok I had a sensation last night I was hot and was sweating. And I felt a warm mess of a hickey on my neck

1 Like

I thanked Lilith and it kept going

1 Like

Remember you’re new to this, so it will take some effort, but in the end it will be rewarding

Oh @Moxie, don’t forget a short introduction:

I did though

You made a introduction. But one of the rules is to post an introduction in the introduction thread. You can simply copy and paste it. You got the link now

Actually that JUST changed. The New Magician category has had intros rolled into it so now people can post a separate thread.
The Intro thread was looking to hit lockout and would need a new one anyway.
It’s all good.

1 Like

Cool, that’s fine then