Moving to america

It’s not about magic, but I’m asking because forum members are American citizens.

I think the easiest way is to become a citizen after becoming an American soldier, can I do language school and military service at the same time?

How old do I have to be to serve in the military? I am a high school graduate and I am 18 years old. I want to come there this year and spend the rest of my life there.

1 Like

Why not just use Magick to manifest moving to the states.

I don’t think getting into the army is easy from a foreign country. When I checked it said you at least need a green card. Also the military is not an easy path

You can use Magick to help you get a green card or maybe study abroad

4 Likes

Before you can join the US military, you must have a permanent resident card, also called a Green Card.

You could use magick to increase your chances of getting one, but there are still many hurdles to overcome in the process. Do some research on the requirements, and then decide which avenue would be best to try and influence for you.

4 Likes

Where depends where you enlist. If you enlist in the military in Puerto Rico you get the option to go to English second language school of the army. Here you learn English while getting paid. Good deal. Now military life ain’t a walk in the park. I’m a veteran with a bloody tour in Baghdad in 07. And trust me I still fell the after math of that shit show.

4 Likes

There are requirements needed to join the military. You have to be a US citizen or resident alien, get a passing score on the ASVAB, have a high school diploma, and a host of others. It would better serve you to talk to a recruiter from the branch you wish to join.

When I was in the military there were programs for those that weren’t US citizens so they could get citizenship but I’m not sure they exist anymore. I’m not a recruiter and while I can sit here and google all the requirements for each branch of the military and list them, as stated earlier it would better serve you to talk to a recruiter, as they have the most up to date and accurate requirements.

Good luck. Hats off to you for wanting to serve, but to be frank and realistic, it’s going to be a steep uphill battle.

6 Likes

Good luck I hope you make it :+1:

1 Like

I’ve moved to America/the USA from my home country and I strongly advise you to really, truly think about wanting to make that move.
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have (though, I gained entry via marriage to my husband @UnseelieDiabolus and obtained citizenship last year). Take care!

3 Likes

My dude…100k USD will not get you far in this country.

2 Likes

How far 100k gets you depends on where you live also. Some places are far more expensive to live than others. I will tell you, it won’t buy you a house in most places.

1 Like