Moving on?

I have petitioned Sallos and Dantalion both for them to bring me the same girl, about 2 months apart from each other. I know they hear me because I always get signs that they heard me, synchronicities happen. For both I gave them a preferred time of about week, not to be with the person, but for them to simply text me. Both times have failed and at this point I don’t know what to do. Would I be better if just moved, anyways I’m staring to not care about the girl.

4 Likes

Sounds like you solved your own problem.

3 Likes

You’re definitely right. I just wanted to know why the petitions didn’t work.

1 Like

Are you speaking to her?

The first petition with Sallos I was, every weekend we would hang out, but that was it. The next petition with Dantalion I asked for him to change the way she feels about me and to text me. Nothing happened, but in order to not be lusting for results, I unfollowed her and haven’t spoke to her since before New Years. I cut her off basically.

1 Like

Lol, so, maybe, she might be into you now, but thinks you’re not into her because you cut her off and she’s respecting the new boundaries you set. I think you sent the wrong message and messed up the working.

Either that or she really just isn’t into it and that can’t be persuaded if her will is stronger.

Doesn’t sound like you’re that fussed… move on.

3 Likes

Agreed you should talk to her before she loses feelings.

1 Like