Moving home, cleansing the old one

Hi,

I know this house has a lot of negative energy, and I want to cleanse it as best as I can for the next tenant before I move to my new one. (Obviously I’ll cleanse the new one too!)

I’m not too sure how I should proceed. I’m under the impression Florida water is like Holy water but more potent. Should I use that to cleanse? If so, will a 6oz bottle be enough to do 4 rooms? Is it enough to just clean the house with a few drops of Florida water mixed in with normal water and detergent?

There are several methods for clearing energy. You may use circles, sigils, magickal artifacts, stones and crystals, pyramids, orogonite (one of the better options), blessed waters (holy water, Florida water, I just prepare my own), and sage or incense. Copal does a prime job at clearing.
When I do a clearing, I use my specially prepared oil and water blend, a sage stick and a plume of copal while impregnating the spaces with high vibrations. I also keep stones and crystals everywhere and do thought bombs. You can do whatever you find effective. You’ll find a plethora of techniques online if you just search.
Get Googly man :wink:

Thanks for the advice.

I’m aware of these other methods, but the atmosphere in here is so bad that even burning sulphur doesn’t really work for long, and other methods haven’t been successful either. So I was thinking of using Florida water, but I’ve never used it before.

I just want to try and improve the atmosphere for the next tenant, as I feel sorry for whoever chooses to move in here next!

If you are trying to dispel a negative atmosphere, burning sulphur might not be advantageous. It is known for its demonic and baneful qualities.

since you are here on the forum…it might indicate that you possibly have some authority in the spiritual world…whether to a greater or lesser degree…and so exercise that authority.

The greatest single thing one can do, is KNOW who you are…walk into the house…speak in a manner that you KNOW and the spiritual world KNOWS…telling the problem to leave. Going through each and every room…not even needing florida water or anything else…just point into the room and command the issue to leave. In every case the problem will pay attention.

I do this in any area, motel room, house…etc, that I find a problem…and immediately I feel the energy grow from within just like a battery where it is stored and then it is released to disperse any problem…and it ALWAYS works…my focus begins to become acute and connect with the darkness…and it is like a wind that comes and blows it all away…

So do it, no concern about anything else…you are the biggest spirit in the universe and it has to listen and obey. And all that hooey about exorcism by the catholic church is just that …hooey. You do not need anything other than your strong presence and confidence…so…git er done…

Maxx

Also, I think it would be wise for you to go back over and read the Marbas Channeling…and acquire some of that attitude…in the second law given there…DKmage states it as…

“This is not a free ride, and those who take it as such will continue to churn themselves in the fires of baneful existence, tainting all that they touch, destroying the surrounding cities until there is nothing left to be had. The mistake is not to be charitable, the mistake is to give without taking…Let no one who reads this allow himself to again make this mistake…”

This is the attitude I speak of…instead of caring for others more than you care for your own being…is a mistake…begin with getting rid of that quiet and meek relationship…take charge of your universe and the spirit world will wake up to you and begin to notice you are one to work with…rather than one to take advantage of…

And this is not meant to degrade you at all…do not take it that way…It is meant for all of us here, and myself included, to take notice and become leaders of our universe and not followers…

Maxx

MAXX: That was spot on & brilliantlly phrased! I unequivocally agree with you about Who We REALLY Are in relation to this physical plane and Our responsibilty to OWN it! In other words, quit believing you are who & what “they” taught you to be…

Both the glory & the bane of coming in contact with these more refined Spiritual principles is that we can no longer tell ourselves we don’t know. We do know - we cannot UNknow it. So grab onto it and live by it, to the degree you are able.

“The only tool you really need … is You!” Timothy

Zoe

Yes…you are saying if they do not obey…then we send in the big gun…Timothy…that is all we will need to do.

Maxx

Well that`s a sweet gesture…but something tells me that place will be vacant for a pretty long time…

although I totally agree with Maxx and Zoe, cleaning the house with Basil-extract does help a lot to.

rgds
Freya

Thanks guys.

I admit I’m somewhat meek and timid, but that’s starting to change.

I do order these entities out every night when I sense them, but for the most part they don’t obey. The neg I hear 24/7 is extremely disobedient.

I lived here for nearly 11 years. I’ve only been aware of a gateway of some sort in here for about a year (it reached out to me and sent me crazy), and I’ve only been aware of the demons since Christmas 2011. I’ve been aware of the neg since July 2007.

Amazing. And not in a good way.

Does burning sulphur attract demons?

Hello Gemma!

Yes, darling, sulfur is not what you need …

A few really good purifiers are: Copal Incense, Sage, Florida Water … I don’t recommend the use of cyrstals or stones, unless you know how to wake them up & charge them …

An old “hedgewitch” practice from the Celtic tradition is easy, soothing & effective: Make or buy yourself a natural fiber broom (the old fashioned straw broom works great). Beginning at the Northeast corner of your space, you are going to “sweep” all the dirty energy in toward the center, spiraling around in a clockwise pattern until you reach the center. Then you are going to gather all that dirty energy into a single pile and “sweep it out the door”. After you’ve got all of it swept out, lay down a thin line of salt across your threshold. Now, using incense or smoldering sage, walk thru your newly cleansed space and bless your home, confirming that it IS YOUR home and only the invited are permitted within it. Use whatever words and symbols bring you peace of mind.

If you will do this on a weekly basis, I believe you will see a marked difference in the quality of the atmosphere in your home.

It’s YOUR home Gemma, lay claim to it and don’t budge an inch! :wink: Z

Love it Zoe, my Granny called this “sweeping the devil out”. I don’t get hung up on her terminology, she also referred to electric fans as “store bought air”. Hah…

[quote=“Gemma W., post:11, topic:311”]Thanks guys.

I admit I’m somewhat meek and timid, but that’s starting to change.

I do order these entities out every night when I sense them, but for the most part they don’t obey. The neg I hear 24/7 is extremely disobedient.

I lived here for nearly 11 years. I’ve only been aware of a gateway of some sort in here for about a year (it reached out to me and sent me crazy), and I’ve only been aware of the demons since Christmas 2011. I’ve been aware of the neg since July 2007.

Amazing. And not in a good way.

Does burning sulphur attract demons?[/quote]

Now I know you already turned down an offer I made you for helping one of your situations. But if you do change your mind I can get rid of what you got there. Thanks to a certain incident I dealt with recently I got some incredibly badass stuff going on, whatever is haunting your house won’t stand a ghost of a chance!

Thanks Zoe. I’ll certainly give that a go. Think I will try to get some Florida water too for cleaning.

defectron, I turned you down because at the time I wanted to try and do whatever I could myself. But it’s likely I’ll go to E.A. for assistance as he has already told me what he saw, and he comes recommended by someone I know. Thanks for the offer though, and no offence. It’s not that I don’t think you could do the job, it’s just this is uncharted territory for me, so I’m just going with my gut, heart and head.

[quote=“Gemma W., post:15, topic:311”]Thanks Zoe. I’ll certainly give that a go. Think I will try to get some Florida water too for cleaning.

defectron, I turned you down because at the time I wanted to try and do whatever I could myself. But it’s likely I’ll go to E.A. for assistance as he has already told me what he saw, and he comes recommended by someone I know. Thanks for the offer though, and no offence. It’s not that I don’t think you could do the job, it’s just this is uncharted territory for me, so I’m just going with my gut, heart and head.[/quote]

Well thats certainly fine EA I’m sure could pulverise whatevers bothering you better then I could given how badass he is.

Just had a thought. I know burning elemental sulphur is great for cleansing an area of negative energy, and it worked great for that. I definitely noticed an improvement when I used to do it. But it didn’t stop the neg or these demons from coming in and wreaking havoc in my life.

What I don’t understand is why the last two times I burned sulphur, I saw faces in the trees in my garden. The first time, I saw an infernal’s face, and the second time, I saw what I think was a gnome’s face.

@defectron, I’ve no idea what he would do to them but even a psychic who has never heard of him or me has indicated he can help. So thanks for another +1. :slight_smile:

Just had a thought. I know burning elemental sulphur is great for cleansing an area of negative energy, and it worked great for that. I definitely noticed an improvement when I used to do it. But it didn’t stop the neg or these demons from coming in and wreaking havoc in my life.

What I don’t understand is why the last two times I burned sulphur, I saw faces in the trees in my garden. The first time, I saw an infernal’s face, and the second time, I saw what I think was a gnome’s face.

@defectron, I’ve no idea what he would do to them but even a psychic who has never heard of him or me has indicated he can help. So thanks for another +1. :)[/quote]

Gemma,
please keep us posted on this issue. Really interested with what was done and the result.As for me asafoetida is like a nuclear bomb for spirits. The portal though will have to be closed manually first.

@defectron, I’ve no idea what he would do to them but even a psychic who has never heard of him or me has indicated he can help. So thanks for another +1. :)[/quote]

Gemma,
please keep us posted on this issue. Really interested with what was done and the result.As for me asafoetida is like a nuclear bomb for spirits. The portal though will have to be closed manually first.[/quote]

How would you go about closing the portal manually? I think there may be more than one.

And what would you do with the spice?

asafoetida as an incense will cause ALL spirits/energies to vacate the space. This is like a spiritual nuclear bomb, but follow it up with …

1. Washing the tile/stone floors with ammonia.(Use a tbsp in a spray bottle for carpeted areas.

2. Use holy water of your making or any of the other potent holy waters to bless the four corners of each and every room.

3. Do a house cleaning by smudging with sage( This works a lot better than any banishing I have ever used.Very effective

How do you know there are portals ? Can you see or sense them ?