Moving an object to astral realm Possible?

The title is clear, Is it possible to move a 3d object/item to other worlds

1 Like

yes, but it is difficult.

how do someone move it?

Raise the vibrations of an object so that it matches the energetic frequency of the spiritual plane.

Highly unlikely. Moving an object from the physical to the astral/mental by “raising its vibrations” i don’t think works that way. You’d have to really be able to change the very structure of the object which is at this point impossible.

many entities steal objects and get them to astral, Maybe I should ask them how

Astral is the mental plane, if you mean how some belief the Fae steal objects then they’re not taking it to the astral, they’re simply in said idea moving them and hiding them still on the physical.

2 Likes

And from what I understand is moving an object here on the physical plane still takes great feats of energy, unless they convince someone to take said object.

4 Likes

He said other worlds, so I was replying to that part.

The concept still remains, the density change requires to restructure the entire object

1 Like

What object is it that you want to take to the astral? Something like a crystal would be easy, but something like lead would be more difficult

1 Like

What about taking a house into the spiritual plane.

1 Like

Not possible lol.

1 Like

The physical house, no, but believe that you can (like in astral projection) create the house, and everything in it in though, and take that with you… may be highly plausible, what do you think @anon48079295?

3 Likes

You can replicate the house in the astral, but etheric wise you build from scratch either with the material or by constructs

2 Likes

a book

1 Like

I’d say try to memorizing as much as the book as possible, there are entities in the KOF that help in memorization, it’s the knowledge from the book that is important not the book itself? Also if you get answers, or a message, remembering what was said, or seen to be recreated later. Though wouldn’t it be nice if we could take a camera with us as well.

1 Like

1 Like

Its difficult if not impossible to move physical objects into an astral or spirit realm, however objects usually have an etheric double to them. Thats how it works like when giving offerings. Hell ive given a few toys to my spirit kids by offering it to them and i can see them in their realm playing with it lol

2 Likes

wow you have kids in the Astral!

2 Likes