Movements of the candle during a ritual

Hello, what means, if have it, that the flame of a red candle begins to moves up and Down? The movement was weird for the kind of movements that did…imagine that the flame did a work out like push up…

Too vague to interpret. You would have more insight than anyone else. What was happening during. Air flow currents could be a cause. It reminds me of those martial arts movies where the candle moves and the dude knows exactly what it means, that 1,000 miles away something significant happened. It’s funny to hear their interpretations of the movement of the candle flames.

Sometimes it is something. Sometimes not. Alot of things I think depend. Was it unsually high? Did it occur during a ENN, or chant? At the beginning of the enn or chant? Was it constant? Did it spark and “Dance”.
Is there a sigil scribed on the candle?

I have candle activity also. I could get really excited; but I tend to run the event through the paces to try and cancel out just candle chemical phenominon.

For me, non sigilled candles always tend to burn regularly, steady, nothing to remark about.
Sigil scribes candles- sometimes- often but not always- tend to be really responsive to spirits or their presence.
I have seen the flame rise and tilt toward the direction a spirit is entering the room.
I have seen them simply rise higher and stay when the spirit is in, and when it leaves, go back to normal.
i have seen them when I cam chanting an Enn, be low and lazy until I get to a certian word in the chant then it will rise up tall, like 4=inches, and dance and spark, until the end of the enn where it then lowers and is mellow. Sometimes i have seen them stay high and sparking until the entire ritual is over.
but they when they are acting, they always act differant from non sigilled candles- which I also have one or 2 also going. i have also later taken one of the non sigilled candles which have had no activity, and scribed it the next night- and have watched it join in the activity right on que.

So, candles can be a great indicator, but also deserve (IMO) as much ‘scientific repeatable verification’ as can be done without ‘insulting’ the spirit and sending them out. Remember- there is a noble purpose in Test Try and Prove, the spirits- that way they know they can also test try and prove you which becomes a great form of mutual communication.

Having said all this, I also posted a candle issue of my own today.

Power to you.

FDM

[quote="Finiz, post:1, topic:5117"]Hello, what means, if have it, that the flame of a red candle begins to moves up and Down? The movement was weird for the kind of movements that did...imagine that the flame did a work out like push up..[/quote]