Motivational Spells

I don’t know if this is the correct category to post this to, but I’m looking for a spell that’ll help keep me motivated. I have issues with motivation, steming from mental health issues. While I know my mental health issues can’t neccesarily be taken care of with magick… I would like to know if there’s a way to boost my motivation, even in the dark hours. I don’t know if there’d be a permanent solution to my issues, but I think if I can take care of the one small thing, maybe the big things won’t seem so big, you know?

Any meditations or spells I can use? Any rituals I can do? Anything to keep me motivated for a couple of hours of the day/night?

Thank you all in advance, and sorry if this isn’t under the right category, I just feel like it has to deal with money, due to me not being motivated enough to care at work.

Again, thank you all in advanced.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Haagenti, the 48th spirit of the Goetia.

According to Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick, he has the ability to “bring about a desired change in your personality” and “to remove fears and doubts in regards to your potential to give true insight into what you are capable of achieving.”

King Paimon and Belial can also help with motivation.

6 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll look into Haagenti, I’ve read about Paimon and Belial, I believe they’re more of legal and money help, though, right?

No.

King Paimon has nothing to do with legal or money. He excels at manipulating the mind, and in teaching the arts and sciences.

Belial is good for legal matters because he is anti authoritarian, but he is an all around powerhouse and can help with most things.

2 Likes

Okay, yeah… My brain swopped Paimon with Mammon.

Look for a book called The Now Habit, it will fix 99% of this. Take a look at these meanwhile:

1 Like

Check out a book called “inner alchemy” and the demon Belphagor. Hope this helps.

3 Likes