Motivate yourself! What Goal would you aim for!?

the endless quest on becomming the “strongest”

This just spiked a thought in my head,
which i had many times,
and still never really made into an Topic of it’s own.

There’s this desire in becomming the best Magician that one can be, in many of us.

We’re often trying to find the best spirit for a specific task or field.

We’re often debating about wether a spirit can do x,y,z for a person calling on that spirit, or not.

So here comes the question:

If you took away the effort of getting there,
and had the choice to Master 1 single field,
and become extremely good (=e.g. relatively the best),
in that one field.

What exactly would you want to specialize yourself into?

~ Have fun bringing out your ideas, including the crazy ones. xD ~

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Yes, the motivation is to become great and improve!

I think a great and helpful thing people can do is look at themselves and their lives honestly. You can set goals like: what practical skills do I want to obtain? Like: soul travel, psychic intuition on hand, mediumship. Or perhaps: I want to enter the necromancy current. Or growth for anything that calls to you: I want to get closer to my soul Pagan roots. Or work with Egyptian or Viking deities.

And I think many other self-improvement ways will definitely help too. Like: I want to work on my chakras, I want to work on my manifestation abilities in general. I want to be happier. I want to improve my life monetarily or my wellness in general.

1 Like

Energy work. Honestly imop directing energy at whatever my goal and doing it with accurately seems to be better aid than most spiritual recommendations (demonic/ angelic) I’ve received.

1 Like

Love thes two quotes!!

“A wise man ought always to follow the paths beaten by great men, and to imitate those who have been supreme, so that if his ability does not equal theirs, at least it will savour of it. Let him act like the clever archers who, designing to hit the mark which yet appears too far distant, and knowing the limits to which the strength of their bow attains, take aim much higher than the mark, not to reach by their strength or arrow to so great a height, but to be able with the aid of so high an aim to hit the mark they wish to reach.”

[Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince]

And

“Man, what are you talking about? Me in chains ? You may fetter my leg but my will, not even Zeus himself can overpower.”
-Epictetus

1 Like