Most Potent Daily Practices for Advancement? LBRP, Headless Rite, Suggestions?

Greetings all.

I’m seeking to develop a daily practice - currently utilizing the LBRP, and studying many works from the GD, OTO, A:A. If you have another suggestion as to what to add to the LBRP for daily individual practice, perhaps moving on to the GBRP, I’ve considered adding the headless rite, as I’ve performed it and enjoy it. I’m looking to strengthen my aura and senses, develop inner power and intuition, and would add something for manifesting wealth/ mastery of the material plane, as is the focus already of the LBRP and GBRP.

Also, Im fairly new to LHP workings, so quite open to suggestions of another daily practice for self advancement, please let me know what practices have most benefitted your personal empowerment. What practices have given you the most potent results? Other methods/fields of study?

3 Likes

before your ritual I suggest a long walk on the beach or forrest then do your ritual the walk will clear your mind and help you , I never tried this but when I had things going on in my life I went for a walk/ 30 min walk along the beach and I came back feeling calmer and relaxed for my next battle it also left unwanted energies on the path I walked and didn’t bring them back to the house. I’m lucky I live on the beach

2 Likes

Excellent suggestion! Its so important to get the head in the game beforehand, that reminds me to also be sure I include a daily purification before practice. Do you do any specific visualizations or practices/ meditations as you are walking?

2 Likes

I will second the walk. Being fairly new myself I am feeling my way around what works for me. I have found that the nights I have taken a 20 minute walk in the afternoon I get much stronger sensations than if I don’t go for a walk. Mind you, this is just a walk around the streets of my town as it’s a drive to get out of town.

2 Likes

i try and clear the mind of clutter and any thoughts all together daily just like you would do you daily tasks in life get up make the bed brush your teeth have breakfeast and we do all that without thinking that’s what I try to achieve go for a walk and clear the thoughts without thinking about the ritual you perform so the energy is nice and fresh

3 Likes

The LBRP or some version of that kind of ritual daily is definitely a must, especially when starting out. It is good to hear you banish every day; many do not and I feel this is folly. If you have the LBRP down pat then I would move right into the Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram. It is only slightly more involved than the LBRP and is another staple. We always hear about the LBRP on BALG, but rarely the BRH. After that I suggest a Middle Pillar Ritual, or some other kind of exercise to ground yourself/raise personal energy. You will want to get good at this,because it can add a lot of bang to your spell work.Once you have this down it should not take more than 5-10 minutes total. I get all 3 done in about 7 minutes.

Are you doing tarot meditations yet? This is a great one, IMO, and can really help you get familiar with different energies,symbolism, etc. Tarot is about so much more than divination.

I have also found some kind of artistic or creative outlet to be an amazing catalyst for my practice. It does’nt really matter if it is drawing, art, woodwork,writing, whatever you want so long as you enjoy doing it.

. I’m not really sure why, but it seems to help the flow of things when we allow ourselves to express in ways that do not involve talking. I have found that crafting many of my magick tools, sigil creation and experimentation with oration all fill this need very well in my practice, plus it keeps it fun, as I enjoy all these things greatly.

The best thing you can do for this is to read every single day. It does not really even matter if it is a magickal text, so long as it gets your mind working. Fun fact: almost every person on Earth with wordly abundance spends time reading something non-fiction every single day. As you learn, you add value to yourself. As you add value to yourself money and other worldly measures of value will be drawn to you, almost as if by magick;)

8 Likes

Meditation with or without tattwas.

1 Like

I posted some material concerning the Lesser Headless. It’s under Head Zapping.
This works, that’s why I posted.

Al.

2 Likes

Headless (and also the Opening by Watchtower) is maybe more powerful than LBRP. However the Pentagram Ritual’s version gave by Koetting in a video is presented in an empowering way; same about the newsletter entry on calling the Watchtowers.

1 Like

Wonderful suggestion! What is the nature of the BRH? How would you describe the plane upon which it is acting? Or the difference between the two.

I’ve been reading tarot many, many years, but have not yet developed a daily practice with it. i do have an excellent grasp of the symbology of the cards. What tarot meditations do you practice? I have a friend who has made a chamber of reflection, and every day sits there, lights a candle, gazes into the black mirror and chooses 2 tarot cards to meditate upon/ invoke into his day.

2 Likes