Most magical culture

I know this is going to sound weird but what in your guises opinion was the most magical Nation, ethnicity, culture. Etc etc?

Edit: I’m doing something with languages tonight am going to use the best “fighting”(Fiting what is this shit lol.)

Edit #2 Sorry if I’m Overly talkative today just feeling REALLY powerful right now

2 Likes

The Old Ones, duh xD

But in all seriousness, i think the question is better framed in reverse. Most older cultures are deeply magickal. Its a modern thing to move away from magick as a force.

1 Like

I know the older ones haha I’m just trying to figure out which one would suit me best in this situation

1 Like

IMO honestly, ours - that we have these fabulous resources, and knowledge of all the past and present cultures to draw upon. :thinking:

Potential like that combined with mass literacy of a type never seen before, global comms (the internet)… all we have to do is make out ancestors proud. :smiley:

7 Likes

Oh I sit well schooled, i didn’t even think about the literacy aspect. Wow

2 Likes

Great now i need to find synonyms for telekinesis haha

2 Likes

So Abracadabra comes up a lot… (ugh) would you guys say there is power in that word? With all the would be magicians using it?

1 Like

Magic is something to be feared in our society… sadly…
I would say ancient Persia, ancient india, ancient Greece… or ancient Arabia…
I wish people would become more accepting of magic…
Hail The Magic Within Us!

2 Likes

It doesn’t come up in Aztec or Norse as far as I know, but what DOES come up in almost all, are:

1: sacred geometry, esp. pyramids

2: the eye as an active force, not passive organ that only receives

3: use of idols to draw spirits into for enhanced communications, these can be shaped like humans, animals, or a combination with fantastical (not existing in nature) elements, like wings or extra arms and heads, naturally formed, or abstract shapes (like yantras)

4: that words, spoken sounds, and also written numbers and letters have an innate power, beyond their usefulness in everyday life.

Not a comprehensive list but IMO a better tree to bark up than one word?

2 Likes

First Meditate on it

There is as much power in ritual with it as you attach to it.
Depending on your personal tastes and symbolism you can extract things for ritual from alot of sources. I have pulled together ritual incantations by splicing Lovecraft and the Christian bible together just cause it fit the context and goal of the operation with surprising success before.

Creative expression in your magic can be more powerful than anything you pull from a text in time.

2 Likes

Thank you Eva but it abracadabra sparked some genius in my mind hehe or insanity… or both :scream:

1 Like

Oh yea what I have planned it’s going to be great I’ll post about it in a sec

1 Like

Dude, I have heard christian magic is powerful too… That’s so weird. Imagine, Christians —doing-- magic…wowww…
I am sure their magic is just a diluted version of ours…
My friends grand ma told us about all these Christian faith healers in her time healing people and stuff…

Nothing diluted about it from what i can tell. As i suggested check out the channel you will see what i am talkin about.

The owner of the channel focuses on hemetics, planetary/elemental, and goetic magic FROM the solomon text angle with success. I dont remember if he has said whether or not he is actively religious currently but he was raised in it so he uses it to his advantage.

2 Likes

They do it all the time actually I remember when I went to church one woman’s leg actually grew abit to make her walk better

Their magick is when the ask their Lord for something and like 20 people agree and in the name of their Lord they make it happen

1 Like

It could be a trick…
I know of one thing… African people used the saints in Christianity to pray to their native Gods. basically to do magic while pretending to be a Christian…
Maybe it is just that…

There is also the hemetic view of Christianity and the Kabbalah. In this way you act as god in magical operations.

For comparison E.A. has stated something similar in the book of azazel regarding a question about the demonic hierarchy.

Nah have you ever been to a church where "“The holy spirit” is? When they get to going energy flus everywhere try going to a Pentecostal church sometime

1 Like

I WILL surely go see how things work in a Pentecostal church.
I was a Christian at one point in my life too, God never answered my prayers.
Well that would be unfair to say actually… I used to pray and get the damn opposite of the thing I prayed for… :confounded:

1 Like

Literally nothing I ever asked for worked haha

1 Like