Most Effective Astral Projection or Travel Method I know

I decided i want to give back to this community by contributing some tips and informations i learned throughout the years. I have my fair share of matters regarding OBE’s and i think this will help some of you achieve the astral dreams you guys have.

So first what you want to do is sleep. Yes sleep for 4-6 hours because at that time REM is most stable, you want it to be stable so you can easily slip into an OBE and have better control and lucidity or “quality”.

Then wake up after the 4-6 hour mark but DONT open your eyes. this is crucial if you want to slip into the OBE the moment you wake up. Or if you did open you eyes, limit the light sources you look at specially the artificial lights like tv and your phone because they will burn through melatonin.

So you are in your bed lying down after you just woke up with your eyes closed, what now?

I want you to do the lucid dream method called FILD
or finger induced lucid dream. Basically you want to relax your whole body (trust me its gonna be easy because you will still feel mellow if you do this right)
and lift your index finger up then put it down and raiss your middle finger up, basically taking turns (imagine playing 2 piano keys or lightly pressing on a keyboard without clicking it)

Well what now? INSTANT OBE IF YOU ARE LUCKY.

After 30 seconds of relaxed FILD do a reality check.
see if you have an extra finger or press your fingers through your hand, if it goes through your in a lucid dream!

Hey Escanor, this is a lucid dream not a Astral Travel!

Relax, what i like about this method is it’s very flexible and you can turn this into any OBE

So now you are lying in your bed, in a state of Sleep Paralysis due to waking your brain up but your body still mellow and went back to sleep while you are “awake”, great. I want you to calm down at this phase because if you dont and you start panicking, you will see your SP demons and it will be unpleasant depending on how you perceive it.

Start rhythmic breathing to calm yourself and imagine yourself being pulled up, your soul leaving your body. when you feel like you are in a stable state or calmed down while a bit floaty, Roll to the side really really quick. Trust me you won’t wake up with a bump on your head, you will roll out of your physical body into the astral.

Now you are in the astral world. But it isnt quite real yet. I want you to stabilize yourself and picture the room crystal clearly till the room becomes the very image. Now see your physical body? i want you to send an link through your head coming from your astral head, if that makes sense.

Now think in your head, you are linking the dream and the real world through this tether. Affirm to yourself “The real world is now connected to this world” while having the feeling of trust on yourself that it worked and now you are astrally projected.

NOTE: this isnt your typical astral meditation. This will feel really real if you do it right.

-Escanor

18 Likes

I’m getting so frustrated with not being able to Astral travel

Will try thank you

1 Like

If you do this method right it will feel like waking life the moment you become lucid. Goodluck!

-Escanor

3 Likes

I did this a few minutes ago and yes, this work!!
For the first time i did ap, or at least part of it(the fear made me wake up).
But thank you!!

2 Likes

It’s a bit scary of HOW MUCH real is. I still processing this experience. Life changing

2 Likes

Sounds good I’ll try next time I sleep thanx for sharing this hopefully I can perform this action and get what I seek hell I’d be happy to see my SP demons even lol.

1 Like

Well, i was practicing OBE’s for years and was so obsessed with it that i was digging for alot of info and techniques before i learned about occult stuff. this post is a combination so i believe it is truly effective. Glad i could help!

-Escanor

1 Like

Always remember that the more fear you release the scarier the SP demon will become. You are in control so be calm knowing you will be safe. Enjoy!

1 Like

When I do the finger part picture them moving in my mind or picture and move them in reality?

move them in reality. you move them to stimulate the mind and to prevent yourself from falling asleep while also relaxing the body so it can fall asleep.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

When doing the reality check, do you open your eyes and look at your physical fingers?

1 Like

yes

1 Like