More free card readings [Closed]

This reading is mixed. There is a dead end when going down this road. You will learn what you learn but there will be an end to it. But down that road is great success for spiritual stuff. You may even find that an entity is already waiting for you there. It looks like you and her are going to build a good relationship if you go down this path. But I pulled nothing for historical knowlage. Idk why exactly.

2 Likes

Would you like a tarot reading in return?

Sure why not. Readers choice

A general reading?

1 Like

Reading for me? What lies head

1 Like

What should I work on in terms of personal development/what are my weaknesses?

1 Like

May I have one please? I would like some advice if possible:
Someone is pushing my boundaries. What should I do?

1 Like

Hi I would love an answer to my question if you have a chance. I would very much appreciate it.
My question is very simple, should I stay or should I go?

Kind regards
Sharon

1 Like

I see emotions that probably are already in you, the ace of cups usually speaks about overflowing emotions, they may have to do with someone, but they are also related to your spiritual work. The overall spread is very green, a color of Netzach, the sephira of emotions, but the red color in the ace calls me, it is a color of sexuality, overall I see that you may get laid, but the experience may not be of optimal quality, as suggested by the nine of disks and the queen of disks, if she was a princess of wands it would be another story

II:18 These are dead, these fellows; they feel not. We are not for the poor and sad: the lords of the earth are our kinsfolk.

I’d appreciate a reading. A general overview of my path if you will. Thank you!

1 Like

hi umbra since you are doing reading again, can you do this for me:

why does belial want me to do another pact with him according to your previous readfing? and how did i block him? also did he say that or is that how u feel i should do ?

Lastly, i want to know if i shouldn’t keep holding my end of the bargain? (please make sure to be sure of ur answer cause its a huge responsiblility)

thanks in advanced.

1 Like

I’ll take one more than it’s closed again. I can’t edit the title

i will edit it for if you want? do u want it done now?

Thai is a big reading. And when I read I don’t read it like a book. I let my intuition do it. So it should be accurate. When I do spiritual readings I have the entity help me shuffle so to say
And I have a sigil of belial on hand soooo

1 Like

okay thats great, then i am looking forward to ur reading dear. Also, i don’t think he declined cause i heard him say “are you going to sign it???” and @Dralukmun did a reading and he said he accepted it.

Thanks in advanced and please let me know when u want me to change the title for u.

1 Like

Now would be good

1 Like

This thread is closed - No more readings after this post

1 Like

I put in a request before you said time. May I have one?

1 Like

Let me get through the other readings first because I have to call on belial to help out. So I’ll save it for last. And a funny this with Belial is he likes to show up as the kind of spades.

2 Likes

Idk about me getting laid. But overall good

1 Like