More about Lucifer

Eventually, I would like to evoke Lucifer, but I need to learn more about him at this point. Can anyone recommend me any books or websites to check out? Whenever I google him, the only thing that comes up is about Satan and the Bible. But what I am looking for is information on how to approach him (I know with respect) and best offerings to give him. I also was wondering if he was omnipotent or not.

I read a lot of experiences on here, but if anyone has more to share, please do so :slight_smile:

I am very close to Lucifer but, it just depends on what you want to know. Did you mean is he even able to be evoked or is he omnipresent, not really sure what you mean by is he omnipotent? I might have just misunderstood you but it seems as if you are getting omnipotence and omnipresence mixed up a bit.

You can evoke him with his sigil and a candle, any color will do if you have a limited budget but blue or black is best. Incense scent is Sandalwood, or if you can get ahold of anything else earthy like Frankencense, Patchouli, or Myrrh would do as well. As for offerings it depends on what you want from him.

He is not usually picky. I have offered him food and sweets just for the heck of it but he likes public recognition (i.e. thank you posts, drawings, etc. are fine). He is an angel but capable of projecting both Angelic and demonic energies. His element is air so for something simple, you could burn some incense for him and offer him a glass of water.

Sorry, I should have explained myself better. I meant omnipotent as in having unlimited power. But since you brought up omnipresent, is he? You pretty much answered my questions that I had. What I meant by approach was if he is strict or not. I’ve read on here about spirits who need to be addressed in a certain way and cares about your clothing lol. I don’t wanna be scolded for wearing a tank top and shorts.

Definitely do use the Search function on here, there are a lot of posts that aren’t like the usual google nonsense, and there’s an evocation of Lucifer video that E.A. did that might help you to connect, all his filmed rituals are pretty useful for making a connection to the spirit he’s summoning, I’ve found. :slight_smile:

Clothing doesn’t matter, just be respectful to him and keep in mind he is very quick and to the point, he doesn’t usually stick around and chatter, when he’s done he will dimiss himself. Other than that, don’t have a giant speech prepared or anything, just be thorough but keep it short as he’s always in a rush because he is so busy. Sometimes he leaves so quick once you’ve finished everything with him you don’t even realize he’s gone until you look up and are like, damn that was fast.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll watch the video now.

And thank you for that tip. I tend to ramble on sometimes and I probably wouldn’t even get out why I summoned him in the first place.

Preparatory emersion is definitely a big part of making proper connection. I would research what other deity masks fromvother cultures does he wear and learn about those he will care more about you taking an interest bin educating yourself and not so concerned with tank top and shorts Baal on the other hand will be impressed if you wear a suit. Lucifer however is more concerned with your mental and spiritual state of mind.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:7589”]I am very close to Lucifer but, it just depends on what you want to know. Did you mean is he even able to be evoked or is he omnipresent, not really sure what you mean by is he omnipotent? I might have just misunderstood you but it seems as if you are getting omnipotence and omnipresence mixed up a bit.

You can evoke him with his sigil and a candle, any color will do if you have a limited budget but blue or black is best. Incense scent is Sandalwood, or if you can get ahold of anything else earthy like Frankencense, Patchouli, or Myrrh would do as well. As for offerings it depends on what you want from him.

He is not usually picky. I have offered him food and sweets just for the heck of it but he likes public recognition (i.e. thank you posts, drawings, etc. are fine). He is an angel but capable of projecting both Angelic and demonic energies. His element is air so for something simple, you could burn some incense for him and offer him a glass of water.[/quote]