Moonchildren by Crowley - anyone can help?

Greetings guys and gals :hugs:
Recently I got very interested in so-called Moonchild Ritual which involves possession of fetus in pregnant woman’s uterus with certain demon, god, angel, spirit, etc. so that the said child will be born as incarnation of certain being… Well, I will not go into details on why exaktly I am interested in said topic, but it is intriquing for me from very personal reasons :slight_smile: Now, I have few questions :blush: I expect SERIOUS answers.

1. is that true that the Moonchild may be “summoned” by different people than its biological parents, so that someone else will perform a ritual and someone else will carry the baby (as this is what I had read about) or is the ritual only possible when the future parents are the ones to actively participate in the ritual, summoning etc?
  2. Is there any book or grimoire (forgive me my english XD) that describes in details on how to perform said ceremony… maybe not in step-by-step way, but… A way that would enable one to follow through and having actual chances of success? If there are some, please post these in comment section below :two_hearts:
  3. How advanced one have to be in Magickal practices to even think about attempting said ritual?
  4. Can this be accomplished with help of other, much more advanced and experienced Magicians, to ensure increase of results (not neccesarily success, but increase of chance for success)?
  5. Are there any “rules” on who can and who cannot participate in said ritual (does age, menstruation, sexuality, gender, or ethnicity matter)?
  6. I have found a Reddit account whose user suspects himself of being a Moonchild, but except of his relations from weird “coincidences” in his life, I don’t have much info… The question is- are said children being born today and if otherwise, why not?
  7. Will Mr. Koetting or any of his friends ever touch that subject on their YT channels? I have found that really interesting that so far there was no info from their side about that :sweat_smile:
    Greetings to everyone and thank You in advance :two_hearts:

I find this “moonchild” thing deeple cruel. Not even Crowley liked it when Parsons attempted the process. Why would you do something like that, other than to have some kind of pokemon, it would be more like a pet with powers than a son or daughter, a whim of the ego that would benefit no one and would hurt the host of the entity for life.

There are many entities that are incarnations of deities,demons and other spirits. The only difference here is that the parents are the ones helping it happen.

2 Likes

I think it is better that that would happen by the will of a superior power who has a real objective than by the whim of a human who doesn’t know shit about the future. In the first case, the help of a ritual process wouldn’t be required, it would just happen

2 Likes

I agree :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hmmm… i believed that the entire ceremony was conducted BY the will of incarnating spirit as a way of helping him/her to access Midgard body… I see I had to be wrong :sweat_smile: My objective is not to hurt anyone, nor I am thinking of making such ritual. I was asking from deepily personal reasons which would be very dangerous for me and my involved friends to discuss publically (no it is not about moonchildren etc) Thank You for answer. I appreciate how loving and compassionate approach You take on. Nowdays it’s rarity when so many ppl think only about themselves :broken_heart:
Ps. I am not quite human, but this story is even longer and morr crazy than the one I havr mentioned :sweat_smile: thank You :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

I haven’t read, nor received by any astral means any register that the spirit that Parsons was working with had any desire to incarnate, I think the way Parsons died shows that nobody wanted that to happen.

1 Like

From my knowledge, parents do not have to know about it happening, moreover only the incarnating spirit knows about it. Usually in such cases no ritual is involved, except the one that the being itself makes to project itself to a Midgardian body. Many families of incarnated supernatural beings do not know about their kid being “not from this word”. Moreover, in recent days, many incarnations may not be aware of who they are for even their entire lives. But sometimes the Spiritual comes to guide and help one’s incarnation :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I see… I did not mean the Babalon Working ritual specyfically, I was refferring to said practice as a whole :slight_smile:

There was a time when I wanted to create a “moonkitty”. My cat familiar died, so I thought about making him reincarnate into another cat and be with him like nothing happened, but then I realized that my familiar is happy with his people (he is a Shalicu demon) and bringing him back to this world of shit would be an act of selfish cruelty, it is better to summon him everyday and to meet him in the astral rather than forcing him back into the world that killed him.

1 Like

Dear that actually breaks my heart to read that :broken_heart: I understand both You and the demon familiar of Yours :broken_heart: indeed sometimes to love also means to let go, which I myself know is not that easy (I remember I was getting back on my feet after simple breakup for a round year and still was crying like if that man died, instead of just… Leaving me with no word of explanation or farewell… what he did… But I cannot be mad at him in 100%. I have a new boyfriend allready and I love him alot, but the scar from past breakup which was partially my fault as well- remains) But, no matter a week, a year, a ten years or millenium, time and right people and entities actually heal these wounds slowly. The fact that Your familiar did not abandon You in itself means alot :sob::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::heartpulse: Good luck :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I know. That is the difference. In one case the parents help out(ritual) In the other case, the spirits incarnate themselves

1 Like

Ah ok :two_hearts:

1 Like

I am deepily sorry for this post if it had offended anyone of You… This was not my purpose. I have asked out of curiosity and personal reasons… I’m very sorry if anyone found that offensive. Thank You everyone for Your comments :heartpulse:

I feel i really need to clarify that for noone to get a bad image of me…
My aim is to get to know if this will be ok to incarnate such spirit into human fetus, WITH and BY consent of said spirit… A deep love and longing is what motivates me, not greed or need for power. I do not need any power, unless this power will be mine only and for saving the ones I love, for I have been watching aside and crying in pain from my helplessness for too long :broken_heart: I hope that noone of You had hated me for this post. If so, please accept my most sincere appologies :heart: