Moon in Scorpio for two days, Best time for black magic

This is one of the best signs for black magickal workings. Revenge, hatred, venting, exposing secrets, death spells, surgery, transformation, obsession, pure sex, the occult, the darker side of things, extremes, research, banishing spells, ending things permanently, death and dying. This is the most powerful and intense of all the moon signs. Secret, underhanded, and covert operations, willpower, drastic destruction. Like its opposite sign Taurus, Scorpio is usually permanent. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the pelvis, reproductive or sex organs at this time. Magickal workings ruled by Pluto are successful at this time.
Good luck use this time wisely personally I’m planning on enlightenment by sex and ask for belial aura hopefully he can guide me in terms of his powerful and calm use at the creation of servitors from absolutely nothing and made me focus on my porpoise

6 Likes

Is that today and tomorrow?

2 Likes

26,27 to May depending on your location.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

My moon sign is Scorpio. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Now I know what that vision meant! I had a vision last night when I was performing a rite of a scorpion telling me to do the exact same thing tomorrow night. Damn. Revelations are cool.

4 Likes

On May 28th it will be 100% full, it’ll be between Scorpio and Sagittarius,
it will be 100% for the 29th as well and will have fully moved into Sagittarius.

According to satellite.

2 Likes

Ha my rising sign is Scorpio
Ive been seeing that Sign alot for the past two days

May have to do a ritual based on the Sign And Symbol :thinking:
Scorpio, Pluto, Saturn, Da’ath…
Seems like a Good combo to me :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Let’s not forget Belial here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ahhh yes, the Scorpion God himself :smiling_imp:

2 Likes