Money, wealth and success

What is the best route to this sequence?
Affirmations?
Visualization?
NLP?
Spirits?
Note the timeline must be quick, I’m not even talking a ten year IRA or mortgage, but five years or less.

2 Likes

Any and all of those methods will work to various degrees.

1 and 2, for example, are the main components in “Law of Attraction” manifesting, and people have used them successfully to win the lottery, get promoted in their careers, find love, sell their homes, buy a home, get a job, etc.

3 is basically hypnosis for the lay person, and many people have used it to make themselves more charismatic, to get promoted, and become more successful in their careers.

4 is the basis of the legend of the soul pact, so someone somewhere must have summoned the right Name to miraculously become successful.

4 Likes

I imagine you’ve heard of the magick books I would recommend, so instead I will focus on the mundane aspect of this.

There are two main ways people create wealth in disproportionate numbers to the average population. One is selling equity aka ownership in their business for capital that is used to invest in the business. The other is taking on debt in order to receive capital to invest. You could also just have a business that grows without financing, but if you look at the financial statements for pretty much any public company, you will see a mixture of long- and short-term debts along with various liquid and illiquid assets.

If you want to make large amounts of money, you either need to find your way into a job with high wages while cost of living is relatively low, or you need to start a business. Here I am considering artists who sell artwork, merch, tickets to performances, and anything else that is relevant to their artform as having a business.

If you want to start a business, you need some money. If you don’t have capital to play with, you can maybe still put something together if you create a product from scratch yourself, like software or crafts of some kind, or if you assess demand, bring demand to a manufacturer/producer, and then pay them back as you sell the product. You can also go into business with a partner or partners, or seek out an investor. If you offer a service, that also may not take much initial investment, depending on the service.

Let’s say you do have some money to invest, but are unsatisfied by the returns your IRA/401k/advisor/whatever has been earning. This is not financial advice, don’t sue me. Probably the easiest way to make large amounts of money I’ve ever seen is in real estate. It’s easy math and easy concepts.

I suggest this book. This real estate strategy is vastly superior to the more commonly known, traditional way of doing it. Basically, instead of getting a mortgage, buying a property, then renting it out, you pay cash up front to buy and rehab, then rent it out, then use that rented-out property as collateral for a loan to buy/rehab another property, with the cash from the loan. Do this correctly and this goes on forever without any more money down. So what happens is after you buy-in you get like 2-4 properties every year depending on how long rehabs and refinancing takes and any potential vacancy times.

I’ve seen high school dropouts use this strategy to scale up to hundreds of properties in their portfolio. Like I said, easy math and easy concepts. You know what people do in the stock market? They use math that physicists use to model statistical particle movements to predict the movements of various financial assets I severely doubt you’ve ever heard of while levered up with millions if not billions of dollars in credit (debt). You wanna do that or buy a house and make it “open concept” or whatever is the cheapest rehab option to maximize value-add?

Just think about that for a second. You can get multiple properties every year with no money out of your pocket once you buy-in and get it going. Every month you pay off the debts a bit more and so own a bit more of the properties until eventually it’s all paid off like 30 years from now, all the while receiving passive rental income. If you want to or are concerned about liquidity or being over-leveraged (having too much debt), then you can sell some properties (which you rehabbed and so jacked up the price), not a big deal.

Five years or less is possible if you have enough capital to work with. Remember that every buy-in gets you like 2-4 properties, every year, forever, so long as you keep doing it and doing it properly. I don’t know what your financial goals are (this is not financial advice, don’t sue me), so I suggest firing up Excel or Google Sheets and making some projections. You want to estimate your costs (assume the highest possibility) and your potential revenues (assume the lowest possibility) and see what your numbers look like as you grow.

I’ve spent years of my life learning about business and finance (after receiving a science and arts education). I assure you that I do not regret having done this. Would I rather be making art? Sometimes, but the carrot I have been chasing is quite attractive indeed.

I suppose it’s a matter of priorities. Is money actually important to you? Then I suggest you act like it. If you become wealthy, then you can do all the magick you want, all day, every day, with no financial consequences. Is that a freedom which is worth dedicating your time towards?

Think of it like this. Some years ago, I studied and practiced music quite seriously for around 2 years. Around 1.5 of those years was spent wallowing in mediocrity. Hot damn did I suck. At some point there was a shift and my entire music life changed. Right now, at this exact time, I don’t seriously practice music, but I have an in-built musicality which I cultivated and which allows me to be musical. Because of the time I spent dedicating myself to serious practice (not just strumming out some tabs, but doing the exceptionally difficult technical exercises that change you into a more developed musical being), I now get to have a musical life characterized by a level of skill and understanding that I would never have imagined was possible for myself to attain.

This very same thing can apply to you with regards to finance, just as it has been for me.

Alright I’ll shill the book - 7 Occult Money Rituals by Henry Archer.

6 Likes

Interesting. Ive never really had an interest in being other than an employee, at least in a job that doesn’t suck with decent pay.
OTOH, with what I have to work with, it might take time and a license to do the real estate thing, not much of a management person, though at my age thats probably what I should be.

1 Like

The question is more along the lines in what field to work in, and finding something in that field with minimal bullcrap. Of the options, 1 and 2 for the most part is something I can do.

1 Like

Most sane financial info I’ve read on here. Thanks!

ETA: All the money rituals I’ve worked in the past year have led me to this and/or has led me to info that has allowed me to understand this.

1 Like

@Fuego You don’t need a license to invest in real estate. I did take a bit of a real estate agent license course though for the legal and valuation material. If you do this properly you do build a business out of it, but it’s pretty low upkeep if you design it that way. Unless you already have a reasonable pile of cash, this is more like the side-hustle that can grow to support you. The sooner it gets BRRRRing along, the better.

@questm Yep me too my dude. This is the culmination of years of money magick for me. It’s one of my most favorite things I’ve ever learned.

2 Likes

As cool as real estate investing sounds, I’m not exactly handy with fixing stuff like my closet door (I actually broke it worse.) plus, lots of people end up buying properties that end up being money pits or losing value.

1 Like

My issues with the ideas are poor credit and no capital and no way to assure to pay back the capital. Im looking for smaller money at the moment, like say a winning 3 or 4 daily lottery.

1 Like