Money Spells

Send me a pic…I won’t hurt you. :joy:

4 Likes

I got nothing hitting me. Not even a boob grace.

5 Likes

My simple question is why would you, @Order-Of-Witchcraft, ask for help in magick if you think half of the people on here can’t even use magick.

Just change your attitude and maybe your magick would actually work and maybe you would be a better person because of it.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Yep, complete master of magic with a “c” who can’t do a successful simple money spell.

3 Likes

^^^:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: @anon50363245 this is as close to gold as the OP is getting, lmfao!!!

3 Likes

Your intense attachment to your personal situation/outcome can get in the way sometimes. See if you can ask someone else to do the work for you. Your consciousness of your predicament can perpetuate it indefinitely.

Oh he has plenty of Magic and he’s told us that over and over. So while he’s not getting anywhere with what he perceives as his own power because of his attitude nobody’s going to want to work with him. He believes were all fools and that we’re a waste of his time for telling him to change his attitude.

2 Likes

This has been an entertaining way to start my morning.

5 Likes

Lol jealous? Okay I’m reading everything here and you’ve gotten disrespectful before anybody could help you. Sure some we’re pricks hell were only humans trying to ALL take back or Godship​:unamused:. Everyone is intitled to they’re opinion and so are you. These people in here are tired of us new people coming in here low key asking for handouts or not doing your own research. Yeah we’re here to discuss things but you got way outta hand at some point I guess you felt some type of way buddy :joy:

FYI they are right the negativity that you have already conceived in your mind is blocking your spell progress. I went through sone blocks myself just beginning and still dealing with some

8 Likes

everything you said is true,honestly I think demons will either force him to change his attitude or just keep ignoring him until he realizes it LOL

2 Likes

I don’t mind new ppl asking questions, but it’s how it’s asked that drives home whether that person is willing to listen or not. I told him his attitude needed adjusted and his response was that it was a waste of his time.
You don’t come across that way, CeCe. You have common sense and you’re not beating your chest and insulting the entire forum in one fell swoop.

5 Likes

I am betting he never summoned Belial or King Paimon I am pretty sure they would force him to change his attitude and reduce his ego,this is one of most egoistical people I met on BALG seriously dude I mean…wtf

4 Likes

I feel where your coming from hell I’m not even a Satanist just a Spiritualist/ Witch that believe in some Wiccan and I love this forum! Nobody has said oh you don’t belong here cause you don’t worship Satan. It’s so much information like you REALLY have to do research and stregthen yourself cause what might work for others might not work for the next. And thank you luv no I would never just out right insult even if I don’t agree. When his attitude changes so will his success with spells

5 Likes

It was just his approach. Ego played into it quite a bit. Ego is good in small measure, but it was over the top. Universe will humble him.
You, on the other hand, are doing great. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you I’m a open person :heart:

2 Likes

I have received many negative signs that the spirit that i was connected with would not accede or accept my castings for just riches or money. But would give me the knowledge to find success with my own merits and hard work. Money would follow.

1 Like

Yup… Exactly what i meant… Big old capital C.

1 Like

Asks for magick help, then act like a narcissistic asshole and self-proclaimed master magician :clap::clap: Meme Review! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

tenor

Someone said Memes?

Seriously though, OP just needs to look on the forum, man this guy…

4 Likes