Money spell for an emergency?

Hello, may I ask what should be done to call Lukorst? What does he like for offerings?
I’m in crucial situation wherein urgent help is needed. I have tried to call for Bune and Clauneck but I think they did not like my request neither my offer.
Thank you.

@minerva_cruz

You don’t have to make any offerings to Lukorst.

Simply relax into an altered state, open his seal, and make your request.

If you don’t know how to properly open a spirit seal, this will help:

2 Likes

Hello thank you for your response. Can I also open his seal by meditating his seal in my mind?

Not really. You need to open it and simply meditating on it will not do that.

Hello, I’d also recommend calling upon the archangel Tzadkiel (צָדְקִיאֵל), who can bring prosperous fortune to any venture. There are some sigils of the archangels floating around, but it’s often better to use their name written in Hebrew (I suppose that’s how people used to do it back in the day, probably similar to using runes in Norse magick).

I made a post describing how to call upon the archangel Metatron, though you can adopt the method for Tzadkiel as well. (if you already have a preferred method that should work fine too, though you may find some of the ideas in that post helpful in other ways)

I recommend Tzadkiel as archangels work very, very well with other spirits. The archangel will help set-up the overall situation so that good stuff is already coming your way, and then the other spirits will work with those already pretty good situations to make them even better.

Archangel magick also tends to stretch the furthest back and forward in time, in my experience. If you are in a crisis, then Tzadkiel will do their best to modify the past so that prosperous circumstances can be brought to you now.

I wish you peace and prosperity friend :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I might try that. At this time I’ve lost my bank account.

sorry i know this is an old post but could you share which method works best for you to get into trance?

2 Likes

I use a basic countdown technique.

I start with a progressive relaxation exercise first, by visualizing a soft, silver cloud moving down my body from head to toe, absorbing all tension (this is an exercise I learned from EA’s work).

Once I’m relaxed, I count down from 13 to 1, visualizing each number in my mind. After I get to 1, I take a few deep breaths, and then do a second countdown, from 12-1, this time not visualizing the numbers, but saying them in my head and hearing them echo (this is a technique I adapted from the work of Christopher Penczak)

After the countdowns, I just sit and focus on my breathing for a few moments, solidifying my altered state, before moving to begin the ritual.

This will get you into a fairly deep Alpha state but, with practice, eventually it will take you deeper, into Theta.

10 Likes

okay, thank you very much i will try that❤️

1 Like

Salas’ash is very fast. I summoned him early in the morning and roughly 4 hours later I received a call from a family member stating she wanted to send me some money and would be putting it in the mail by end of the week.

9 Likes

I did click on the link but didnt find the post. Was
It deleted? Please how can i acess it?

1 Like

Fuck dude 2018.

Archangels of Magick has some Metatron methods. For more direct money magick with Metatron, 7 Occult Money Rituals ritual 2 has a list of secret names of Metatron associated with a flow of plenty and access to wealth.

2 Likes

Actually I summoned a few people in alpha but these deities are special to me so no spoilers I’m afraid, but when I went into alpha via count down technique I asked theses deities a question a got my answer for their good deities meant no harm but to help then something paranormal happened wolves physically start to beautifully howl in the all around me guys I can finally stay in trance & move I finally further developed myself,

& theses wolves were physically invisible but I could still physically hear their singing howls I believed I did something right, no I’m not insane In the mind of mine,