Money ritual

i need money what prayer and who am i to offer a prayer with to gain money

You believe they give you an address and you get the money. Common manā€¦ Be serieus

1 Like

Welcome @francine Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

It requires many bad sacrifices like using some part of your body or even innocent blood so think twice if u still like it you can contact me I will be helpful to you

Letā€™s chat,

Am interested
Send me ur details,letā€™s chat

What if the spirit requests you sit down and crack open a few books, work towards getting a degree, be consistent, responsible and patient? Will you be willing to sacrafice? Or No, just any animalā€¦ Anotherā€™s life is a price you are willing to pay.

1 Like

If anyone deserves a million dollars in this threadā€¦ spot on analysis

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand you. You come asking for advice on a money ritual yet act like you seem to know all the answers ? Sacrificing animals is pointless and messy. Just do the work and be patient, all you ever wanted is already with you.

I came back to this post so I can say that:
I disagree. Any sacrifice hones great power and energy. The real question is, are you emotionally capable of doing that? Does it clash with your morals ? Will there be legal actions against you , if you are made?

1 Like

sorry guys. but this kinda sacrifice is actually unseen which means itā€™s done in the dark and no one will know about it until your end is near, secondly you wonā€™t hold knife and cut the human neck but rather the spirit will choose and take anyone he wishes, it sometimes mostly happens to your loved ones like mom, dad, sister or brother you cherish most. Itā€™s actually bad to practice such but it does exist in Benin voodoo world, Ghana, Togo and Nigeria Voodoo

I am confused. WHAT are you talking about rn?2

How to attract 600$ sum of money and work with the demons/Angles?)