Money ritual

hello guys kindly help me with some demons or entities that are good in money ritual i have prince Seere, Bune i need 1 or 2 more demons for money rituals becuz i want to do a huge money ritual to start a serious project

2 Likes

Clauneck

3 Likes

Perhaps try doing a search?

I’m going to move this thread from General to the Money section. It seems more appropriate.

2 Likes

Okay I will check out

Bro give claunck sigil and enn

2 Likes

You can also approach Prince Seere, if you need quick results. Like I did when I asked him to bless these items: $2 bill, Aventurine, and Citrine stones to attract money/luck and boom yesterday got $15 bucks. Also, you can also approach the Norse Gods for help, and like Knight told ya, use the search to looking into forums/topics.

3 Likes

%CE%B1%CF%81%CF%87%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF%20%CE%BB%CE%AE%CF%88%CE%B7%CF%82

Enn: Ahvalen Esen Clauneck Kiar

2 Likes

I want to do pure black magic for 1m$ am ready to offer any animal of the demons choice for the money

You don’t have to make an animal sacrifice…
And I don’t think many entities ask for this…
You could make a pact with an entity though, just remember, the money won’t come by itself. You need to work on getting them.
Unless you get them to reveal the lottery numbers to you :wink:

4 Likes

In Ghana spirits give money without you working for it neither lotto the money comes in the bag you give to the spirit for the money so I believe demons can also do that fore without me working or staking lotto

I don’t know what you’re talking about… I don’t think spirits can just march around giving away millions. Wouldn’t everyone be a millionaire then? Maybe small amounts of money, yeah.
But everything you want to gain you have to work for.

5 Likes

Spirits can do that. But with an exchange of something they will request

Right, yeah I don’t disagree, but no spirit will give you millions in an instant.

1 Like

Okay I will be calling seere so I will ask about it

Infact I want to sell my soul to him

Uh…nobody wants your soul pal… Okay. Seems like you’ve got the wrong approach. You don’t sell your soul to demons in exchange for wealth, this is Christian bullshit.

7 Likes

Can you say about his planet and best time for him?

1 Like

Could always just learn manifestation as well, that way you don’t have to wait on entities to do the work for you.

1 Like

Mammon, Bune, Clauneck, Belial

2 Likes

Please,where in Ghana?
If you have the address,give it to me.
Am interested

2 Likes