Money is best for easy ascension?

But you see my point, even if you see this as a thing to waste money on, it’s not permanent. It won’t help in any “ascension” because it’s temporary and the rest is pretty much up to you. If anything I’d compare it to going to the gym once and thinking that’s the end of it.

2 Likes

Also I have not been properly attuned to regular usui reiki yet. Only through youtube attunements. i have been properly attuned to astral projection and lucid dreaming reiki attunements though.

Through a session.

I never heard of any astral projection reiki attunements or lucid dreaming reiki attunements…did you pay for this?

1 Like

Yes. as well as seichem attunement.

Rest of my attunements were through youtube reiki attunements.

I have gone through a lot of them. there are stores that sell hundreds if not thousands of attunements for unique reiki.

I dont think you should put much stock into youtube attunements, those shouldn’t be counted as attunements if they person isn’t doing the attunement in real time. Otherwise you’re claiming to have got these attunements when you haven’t.

1 Like

That’s why I don’t usually tell that I got attuned to these.
Only Ap/Lucid dreaming reiki
Seichem
Angel reiki
were properly done through chi ball attunements

If you want to answer me in private you have no problem. It will be our secret. hehe

1 Like

Whatever the case may be, i’m still gonna try this demonic chakra attunement working with Lord Azazel & Lord Uphir :

And 3rd eye attunement:

I don’t know if I can get such special work done in the same timeframe like these guys will be doing. If it helps only a little bit in my ascension, I will be a very happy man.

I feel that the blockages that I have cannot be solved by me personally. I need help from real black magicians.

1 Like

Satan and sons, makes me think of sanford and son lol.

4 Likes

2 Likes