Moloch

Its a Pleasure, But i stand on my position that their is no Historical evidence, since i did research and didnt find any, of course if you can provide solid Historical proof except the bible, i’ll change my point of view by Intellectual Honesty!

Best Regards!

2 Likes

I found out Baelzebub is my father. And I will say since we have found each other he has been wonderful to me. I have never been mistreated.
And being Azazels submissive there are times when Baelzebub thinks Im being pushed to hard or need a break and he will voice his concern to Azazel. Azazel seems to hold alot of respect for him and will ususally comply or make a middle ground.
I really dont know anything about Moloch so I only have my experiences to share.
Baelzebub shows up in my life alot. Spiders will appear and disappear out of no where.
We have been in a severe drought here. I have jokingly refered to my physical dad as rain man because everytime i go see him it rains. But the way i was working i hadnt a chance too. Velotak gave me an excellenct reading about this. My father was in the occult and created me , i am a type undine sort of. I cause if to rain but i have to be close to my father. Learning by tracing baelzebub back baal he was god of storms. So Im sure my physical dad carries so part of that on some level.
So basically , i went to see my dad and good ole south ga got some rain the next day!
Awesome. I know that it connects to my spirit father. And its cool!!
I do hope you find peace and maybe Moloch isnt quiet the big bad wolf hes lead on to be. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hecate is my mother. She can be very loving and protective like a mother wolf to her children but at the same time i know that she has her expectations of me. So like i said she is very much a mother, one who gives you a loving and caring aspect that will guide you, yet knows you , what you are capable of, what you can be and will push you to be your best and i appricate that from her. My father is Nyaralethotep. He is basicakky what you would consider a typical father. he partakes a similar role to that of Hecate and of course as his child, he has his expectations. The best advice i can give you is if you feel that Moloch is your father, then ask but be prepared for the fact he may not be. Even if he isnt your father maybe someone else is. Strive for it. You will find your way to him. “Speak little, listen much”. Another thing. if and when you ask, in case if you mishear or think you will, ask him/her for a sign that he/she is your mom/dad. they will give it to you. When i thought Lilith was my mother she made it clear it wasnt. But before she left, sge turned around and said “Crows. Take this to Velotak” And ive always been greatful to Lilith, as ive always had respect for her. In other words, you will know.

1 Like

I’ve wondered about Moloch as well. He’s sort of an enigma to me. Anyways, I’ve had past life readings and hypnosis and it was revealed to me that I was once an Odinic priest thus explaining my connection to Odin. In one of my earliest incarnations I’ve also learned that I was a high priest of Ningizidda at one one his temples. I also have a connection with him that is very deep. My connections to these two gods often aid and protect me. Odin for example, has taught me how to deal and cope with my depression. Ningizidda has taught me to deal with my self worth and to help nurture and grow it. They don’t really feed on it. Maybe Moloch is trying to teach you something or help you grow in some way.

1 Like

It’s in the Talmud:

In context: Long google books link.

Oh, I love reading the Talmud, it reminds me of a Tumblr line or a Facebook comment thread.

1 Like

I glanced at this thread the other day and decided to meditate on Moloch, learning a bit about him energetic wise. I just happened to have a lecture on material culture this morning where a key topic was how ancient cultures (and some modern day ones) saw objects (predominantly idols) as living people or embodiments of their gods/spirits.

The example picture and description that my lecturer gave just happened to be a depiction of the child passing flame ceremony discussed above. Random eh.

I do love syncronicities.

Onto the child sacrifice to try and clear everything up:

The most notable example of sacrifices being given to Moloch comes from Phonecia, Carthagainians supposedly sacrificed infants to Baal and Moloch at a tophet (a tophet is not a place, it’s the Phoneacian word for “burning pit” or cemetary). As an archaeologist I feel I should point out here, that the notion of infant sacrifice is still disputed in the archaeological world (we had 2 papers come out a few months ago trying to prove it again, so it’s a continual thing). One one hand the Carthagainians do have a cemetary with the ashes and burnt remains of children, and according to the bible and other Roman sources, this was the remains of children being sacrificed by burning. (Do remember though that Rome and Carthage are not friends, the Punic wars were deadly for both sides, so it would make sense to talk shit about the opposition, and we all know that the Bible is always 10000% correct on Pagan cultures don’t we).

Moving on. There is certainly an argument for child sacrifice, but it’s not without dispute. A largely accepted paper argues that the remains of the children are all similar ages, indicating a possible still born incident. This is supported by the fact that animals are also found in the Tophets, and Carthage did have a high infant mortality rate, so the argument is that these children died of natural sources (at child birth) and were cremated after death in funerary practice, not sacrifice.

On the other hand, there does appear to be a high number of specific ages (less than 3 months old), indicating a “preference” on age, arguably pointing to 3 month old sacrifice being deliberate. This is supported by animals also.being found in Tophets, arguing that if animals were sacrificed so we’re children, and then the sacrifices were buried together.

Wiki summarises it quite well, but is out of date as off last month due to new finds at Carthage. So take it how you will and forge your own opinion.

As for Moloch. If you’re scared of it, good. Means you’re still human, so go for it and find out what happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have no experience with Moloch.
(i guess i wrongly connected him with Jewry)

but from my general experience, at every true contact with an ancient entity, i would be corrected on almost all the notions and prejudices i had in advance about the entity.

i would really want to know what is the real mechanism behind Moloch and children. and what are his functions…

“Moloch” does sound very special though

1 Like

on the topic I’ve spoken to a priest of Set which is a God that I’ve always kinda felt drawn to and from what I can tell umm looking at my life I see a few connections like I’ve always felt more calm in chaos than when life has been peaceful. I’ve always had a intense draw to the underworld and darkness. this article just got me thinking more about something that I’ve already wondered

Thanks all for sharing your parental relationships with spirits!

[quote=“arianna, post:8, topic:8865”]I found out Baelzebub is my father. And I will say since we have found each other he has been wonderful to me. I have never been mistreated.
And being Azazels submissive there are times when Baelzebub thinks Im being pushed to hard or need a break and he will voice his concern to Azazel. Azazel seems to hold alot of respect for him and will ususally comply or make a middle ground.
I really dont know anything about Moloch so I only have my experiences to share.
Baelzebub shows up in my life alot. Spiders will appear and disappear out of no where.
We have been in a severe drought here. I have jokingly refered to my physical dad as rain man because everytime i go see him it rains. But the way i was working i hadnt a chance too. Velotak gave me an excellenct reading about this. My father was in the occult and created me , i am a type undine sort of. I cause if to rain but i have to be close to my father. Learning by tracing baelzebub back baal he was god of storms. So Im sure my physical dad carries so part of that on some level.
So basically , i went to see my dad and good ole south ga got some rain the next day!
I do hope you find peace and maybe Moloch isnt quiet the big bad wolf hes lead on to be. :)[/quote]

Arianna you have me confused. At the beginning you say that Bael is your father, but then you say that it’s your biological father who created your soul. And in another topic you say that Bael conceived you with a human woman he was in love with, so this isn’t really clear to me.

1 Like

[quote=“Lola, post:16, topic:8865”]Thanks all for sharing your parental relationships with spirits!

[quote=“arianna, post:8, topic:8865”]I found out Baelzebub is my father. And I will say since we have found each other he has been wonderful to me. I have never been mistreated.
I do hope you find peace and maybe Moloch isnt quiet the big bad wolf hes lead on to be. :)[/quote]

Arianna you have me confused. At the beginning you say that Bael is your father, but then you say that it’s your biological father who created your soul. And in another topic you say that Bael conceived you with a human woman he was in love with, so this isn’t really clear to me.[/quote]
Sorry. I do have a human father like everyone.
Bael is my spiritual father. And says he took something from a woman he was in love to create me. My spirit.
My human father has connections to Bael. So it all ties in.

None of these fallen angels are your father or mother, you are the son (or daughter) of man. NOT ELOHIM. Moloch or Milcom is a royal fallen angel that competes with satan (the satyr) for the control of thaumiel. Moloch is partially venerated by the bohemian grove (ie kissinger, ted turner, bushes) in the incorrect manifestation of a giant owl representing the mineral academy jewel of the Illuminati order of Bavaria. Moloch supports passing your disgusting toddlers under the most worshipful fire. Go ahead, take your family kid bullshit and conflagarated them. BTW there is a higher LHP power and it is in the king james bible. Mormons, Masons, and Evangelists use it, so I suggest you believe it. It is the last chapter in the book. :slight_smile:

Its me or your Preaching Dogma ? Its not the place here to do so. Dont say to people what to Believe or not to Believe, Each and everyone of us have the right to believe in whatever we want to, You understand the concept of Subjective Univers right?

1 Like

The Boheimian grove lot invoke Minerva (Athena), asking for knowledge on how they should proceed with whatever they’re doing. Athena’s symbol is an owl, hence the giant owl. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have built such a large statue on the whim of mistaken identity :wink:

I love you guys. Some of us are bitches to the source. I AM A BITCH TO SOURCE. CHECK OUT COSMIC DISCLOSURE ON GAIA TV WITH COREY GOODE. 4TH DIMENSIONAL HARVEST COMING SOON. ANUNNAKI ARE INNER EARTH NORDICS. BLESSED BE.

^ This member has been causing concern for a while, evidently passionate but not really suitable for here, so I just blocked their account (the “preaching dogmas” rule) and explained the above on the message they’ll see.

Onwards! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found some very interesting info on Moloch by a practitioner called V.K. Jehannum. You might want to take a look in order to get a better idea on him(Moloch) Good luck in your journey \m/

2 Likes

Many “black magicians” don’t like being bossed around. They like working on equal footing with an entity.

Moloch is the Lord of This World. There is no way to have an equal relationship with that kind of thing.

The “sun god” thing is a front. Moloch is truly a God of Emperors.

He’s a road that, when you start travelling, you don’t stop. Regardless of whether or not you want to.

I’m sure you’re familiar with the common scare tactic about the occult, in that its a door that “once opened can never be shut”.

That saying was made for Moloch.

1 Like

This forum has been very helpful!! I am a theistic Satanist, and felt the pull to Satan for many years. I was born a Satanist, even as a Catholic I was still Satanic trying to live as a Christian.

My current spiritual renaissance has revealed many things about myself i never knew. Such as bitter pills to swallow at first, that I am Satan’s child, and that I was murdered as a little boy in a previous life, and much, much more.

I’m starting to lean more that ‘Satan’ is a title, not an individual deity, and Moloch is actually my father and “Satan”. I too feel the same energies that transfer from the agony of children. It’s intense but their suffering empowers and pleases Him and the dark forces, as did mine when i was sacrificed to Him (and if my soul was claimed). I’m cool with that. I am His, but it’s also the most liberty I’ve ever experienced acknowledging it.

Azazel (another Satan) in contact with me as well teaching me magik and learning my abilities given to me by the infernal powers as I am trying to discover my nature. To be a Satan in my own right.

1 Like

Welcome @lucien666. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.