You got a way to make dem moneyz?

2 Likes

my apps mostly

2 Likes

You making profit already?

2 Likes

Nope .

1 Like

Enki’s sigil is the same as Lucifer’s so if you wanna try that out. He’s associated with magic and Mercury which rules communication. Innana is the personification of Venus, the Morning and Evening Star. Venus rules money. I’ve evoked her just using her name in cuneiform. Marduk is associated with Jupiter. Jupiter rules expansion and growth. I’d avoid Saturnian entities for starting a business or making it grow. Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter.

4 Likes

@BeWater, @Woodsman81 … In regards to Lost and Found and Shepard’s Crook, there were several things out of my control. In my initial thought it was simple - get a spirit to locate the lost, choke out the guards and break the locks and transport them to a hospital. The funny thing I’d it seemed to go well until a certain point … A lot of weird things occurred. Sorry kiddos, good luck. I may be the only one putting myself out on this limb, but I don’t know that I can trust any spirit tbh. I just feel that way after no progress.
As far as some super elites, someone brought it up and not in being a dick, but its true … ask yourself “who am I?”. Now ask yourself why these super elite would pay any attention to you.
Only where there is anything that would disrupt them would they pay any attention to you, and you’d probably be dead quick.

2 Likes

I love to play devil’s advocate. It’s all very interesting, but I don’t think this is any real threat to the OP at all. It happens, but not to just anyone.

4 Likes

I’m not giving you my godform information.

1 Like

Very, very true. I think whatever ‘land mine’ I stepped on regarding that was more general backlash, or possible servitor action. Still, though, not cool. Also, I do not trust spirits absolutely either, just not for the same reasons I guess.

2 Likes

Well if he’s after my true identity, then I’m not giving him jack. If it’s just an aspect I couldn’t give a damn.

2 Likes

Hey let’s set up a thread where we can make these corresponding masks lists and make sure everyone has this information readily available. Anyone who has something to add would be great. Let’s see if @Lady_Eva wants to be part of this project. I want to list the gods and the demonic kings that actually are the gods across all cultures to have a good Universal pagan thing going.

2 Likes

Good point!

I didnt think he was after your specific godform. The entity known as Enki is but a mask, an aspect, yes? I apologize if I was too forward.

2 Likes

Linking for future readers who find this:

3 Likes

I want to tell everyone that you may or may not have to worry about being targeted when you will things like what we have been talking about, but even from the perspective of an atheist, the occult can still be very powerful. For that reason I will sometimes conceal the truth in plain site. This will be a useful method, and even your letting go of whatever it is, may crystalize that which you had let go of. I want to be careful with what I say, but something told me to say something.

4 Likes

@AdamThoth I don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

He’s not just enki, he’s far more than just him.

It’s fine. Most people can’t reach my godform anyways.

1 Like

It’s all the stuff I sent you about the nine across the various cultures it’s in the PM 's
Over here this stuff.

1 Like