Mirrors

Can someone here teach me more about mirror magick. Idk but i feel like i can speak to the in my house entities very easily through mirrors and they listen to my wishes but im wondering if im opening a portal through the mirror by doing that or if its for house entities only

2 Likes

If you made contact out of the blue, it might be to just the house entities. I will say that once you have your device in place for contact, be it a spirit board, mirror, and so on, it’ll act like an antenna. When it comes to using a mirror, I only know about scrying with a candle and doing some prep work for Enochian and Rosicrucian workings. The prep work is essential to make sure that undesirable spirits come your way.

1 Like

go into a lucid dream and walk through a mirror there, looking out of the mirror back at your real self.
Fastest way to learn the mechanics.
Make sure, you memoriezed the mantra for getting you back before.

dorpha [your name] moooah iolci maasi restil

That Mantra should sufficiently bring you back out of there.
(it should result in the dream breaking into shards, jumping you back into the crossroads between awake and asleep where you usually start up for astral traveling, so you can go back into reality.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

5 Likes

Thanks guys!!

Haha idk i guess the entity gave me the idea to try it. What i normally do is put my hands on the sink so it forms a triangle and let the water run so its filled? Idek if thats smart but i do that and then i get really close to the mirror and if my eyes, its hard to explain, like my pupils vibrate really weirdly and change size then i know the entity is there. So my pupils would go for example from small to big to middlr to big to small in like a few sec.

1 Like

I think it’s just jinn fukin with u dude … Read about scrying here in BALG u gonna find alot to help u if that’s ur gift or u want to go in that path

1 Like

Yeah but the thing is it does work everything i so far asked came true. My revenge my wishes all of it came true

1 Like

Whats ur gift if i may ask?

Did u try talking with it and ask who/what it’s?!

1 Like

No i was too afraid to do so haha and at first i felt like it was pure luck but now i really believe it does work and thats why i joined here and commit myself to it

I see visions and dreams… … I’m working now evock and invock just with Lucifer and king paimon to help me to be more powerful and reach my true godhood

1 Like

I think u are arab … Am i right?!!

1 Like

Yeah half. Half dutch half arab

1 Like

Oeh nice!! I truly hope u will reach ur true godhood

1 Like

Ur half arab is so much appears when i try read ur personality

1 Like

Haha really? What more do u read

1 Like

Egyptian right?

I see u r in kinda of religious family… U don’t know if u believe or not “in ur self” u don’t talk about that wiz ur family… U still struggling with ur believes

1 Like

Yes I’m :slight_smile:

1 Like

And that struggle is keeping me from going further developing my powers. Basically i felt like i was going insane not anymore now but i did