Mirror worlds

So, I haven’t posted here in a while -college does that to you lol. In fact, given recent circumstances I could barley find the time to practice magick, the extent of my practice has essentially whittled down to pure soul travel and sigil work since I’m basically never in a private area.
Anyway, into the weird experience.

I was soul travelling with Belial as I had recently got hold of a copy of “the scorpian god” (phenomenal read by the way, go pick it up if you haven’t got it). As I left my body and was standing in my room, the mirror to the right of me was pulsing with a kind of translucent energy, as I walked over to it, it became more powerful. When I was eventually standing in front of the mirror, it went dark (like void blackness) and an eye appeared to be looking out at me. I would have said this was Belial but it really didn’t feel like him if you know what I mean.

I was then pulled by an unseen force into the mirror. It was similar to the black sun excersise I did last month, where it was just a world of total blackness, a void. The eye had disappeared now and I was just wandering around this black hole casually. But I noticed that occasionally I would see other mirrors -all different shapes and sizes, looking back OUT into the physical world. So the best way I can explain it was like I was on the other side of the mirror looking out at people. I saw my flatmates’ rooms through mirrors, and saw some other people who I didn’t really know.

Eventually I I heard Belial calling me back (not physically calling, it was like an energetic tether) so I followed the energy and went back through my origional mirror and woke up.

It was an interesting experience, I appeared to.be able to travel great distances in this mirror world in a short length of time, it almost seemed like a shadow world of this one.

Anyone had similar experience with mirrors?

What a cool vantage! I’ve had dreams of being pulled through mirrors, and another dream of a forum member (Mephistor) to be specific pouring demons out of a mirror. Doubtless correlations throughout occult lore point to mirrors being gateways to the spirit realm.

Where did you get your copy and how much did you pay? There are limited stocks. Its one of the few books I would read as I got burnt out a long time ago on alot of the occult books, and theres alot of garbage one must sift through. But just because its more comprehensive on Belial, which is nice to have a physical item to read even though I spend more time learning in Communion.

It is an unfamiliar form of Belial which off the top of my head the name given is called “The Dark Prophet” (alluding to the eyeball). Ive traveled many times through the dark dimensions, and unknowingly in my past. It has many doorways not to just the outside worldwide as one knows it, but to hidden Extradimensional spaces between worlds, other timelines and worlds, etc. The space you saw was merely extradimensional space from the sounds of it, but there are habitable spaces beyond the Void Blackness, that are as standalone Light within the darkness beyond the mundane world. There are the Royal Dragon Roads (much like the romans built roads) up on high as well as in the deepest cavernous spaces, where their design of stone is highly intricate and fortified to be as wide to march all sorts through it and Elevators to cross the levels from low to high. There are also guardians in areas that likewise protect from outsiders whom are the enemies of Belial. Fyi, it is of course not so open to such outsiders as they would only be allowed to get so far, and would have to go to greater lengths to reach the other areas that are highly protected. I came to know it as “The Master Cross-Roads” that intersected all planes of existence and an entire Magickal High-Tek Society Built Ontop of it and Below it.

A long time ago I discovered that world as in the astral I was being chased by some security guard/policeman entity, when Belial saved me by opening a Black Mirror Portal in somd hallway and drug the being through and got rid of him. During those times it wasnt just a mere energetic vision or astral experience in my head or what some would think, but rather where such astral visitations were more powerful and crossed over to affect physical reality where I saw much high strangeness. These were manifestations of Belial, and as he taught me the reason it was unfamiliar is because one day he was showing me I would work with him in a way that very few worked with him as I would be brought closer to him, more so than I am now.

On the side, like the Scorpion God book, I wish authors would write that extensively on him as sometimes I feel a craving to crack open a book I find more than remotely interesting, in a nice Denlike environment with comfortable seating and a fireplace with a cup of gourmet coffee or tea.

I got my copy from an occult book store here in London, it was one of the last copies. It’s well worth the read, I haven’t even started pathworking with it properly yet, I wanted to work through Queen of Night first to get a feel for the other entities Smith mentions (his books work off of a trumuveriate of Belial, Hecate and Lucifer), each of his books is dedicated to one of the three. That said, from the offset of opening the book I’ve felt Belial’s influence with me constantly. As I posted about previously, I recently moved into college dorms, and now have -non occult, roommates so it’s hard to do any occult work with the constant moaning and thumping through the walls at night…lol

And my accomadation has a strict no candles or fire policy, but I somehow managed to sneak a box of candles and matches past the security guard -I will thank Belial for.that…

There’s something about the book though. I can’t quite put my finger on it, it’s not for the faint of heart. The neophyte would become confused and it gives off an energy that repels fluff workers, my advice, only work with this book if your more of an adept at working with soul travel and black magick since Smith goes into some rather “heavy” and taboo areas of black magick.

[quote=“Azael, post:1, topic:8568”]As I left my body and was standing in my room, the mirror to the right of me was pulsing with a kind of translucent energy, as I walked over to it, it became more powerful. When I was eventually standing in front of the mirror, it went dark (like void blackness) and an eye appeared to be looking out at me. I would have said this was Belial but it really didn’t feel like him if you know what I mean.

I was then pulled by an unseen force into the mirror. It was similar to the black sun excersise I did last month, where it was just a world of total blackness, a void. The eye had disappeared now and I was just wandering around this black hole casually.[/quote]

In my white-light days, I met someone who warned against scrying into your own face (in any way) - I posted about that in this thread in case it’s any use.

I’m going to quote something from a post Claidheam made recently in the thread about the 9/11 working to take down the “Abrahamic god”:

[quote=“Claidheam, post:33, topic:8399”]C: Thagirion, the Dark Side of Tiphareth, has the effect of removing all these mirrors from your life.

While we all look to the sun for its glorious heat and light, one must remember that the Sun looks out and sees only darkness.

Me: Holy shit, talk about appropriate.[/quote]

^ My emphasis there in bold text - the point is, a black sky is a symbol of becoming the “creative light/force” in one’s own creation.

Of what Hindus call “Self realistion” - realising that you are as one with the Self, the All, the Source, whatever.

How so?

Well, what is light - whether viewed as a wave or a particle, it’s that which is emitted by a light-source, and reflected off other forms into the retina (or other receiving organ) of a form amongst forms, a kind of “thing bobbing in an ocean of things” so to speak.

When you BECOME the sole force within your reality (however temporarily), when you collapse the seeming polarities of observer/observed, then the sky goes black - there is No Thing out there to either reflect back your light, nor emit light of its own.

And you do realise that all - ALL - forms, personalities, functions and events that exist “out there” were and are only ever reflections of what exists within you.

Past that point, you kind of have 2 choices - detach, hardcore and big time, and become a person solely committed to dispelling the illusions (merger back to Source/God - the Right-Hand Path, which is a legitimate response whehn this experience has been had) or to recommit, with a song in your heart, to playing with and amongst the forms and forces, battling your own “demons” so to speak, and sorting out a brighter Self-unfolding within the hologram/gameplay of the manifest reality.

I’m not sure if what I’m typing is useful, so I’ll stop now! :slight_smile: