Mirror Scrying & Experiences Leading Up To It

Hello,

I would like to share with you a recount of my experiences throughout my life. I’ll start of with when I was around 12-13, then I’ll lead up to more recent events.

Starting off I was around 12-13 and I was searching around on the internet because I was bored I came across some internet pages explaining the occult and how I could make a pact with a demon, invoke them etc. I thought this was a really fun idea at the time and being naîve I rushed into things without giving it much thought about my protection/safety. I researched for awhile on which demon/entity would be the most beneficial to my life and at the time I had no idea of what these entities could actually do for you. I decided upon the ever most popular ‘Astaroth/Astarte/Inanna’ who went by many names so I included them all. I wrote myself out a contract of what I thought the entity would be pleased with. Not sure of what the contents were now however I know that I asked for my part of the bargain that I will live on this earthly plane until I am 90 years of age and that nothing could be done to prevent that for myself and my family. Of course I am only 24 now so I am unsure of whether this bargain is going to be upheld, guess I’ll find out… However getting back to that I wrote the contract, cut into my finger and stamped the contract with my blood as per instruction. I said thankyou and I hope that you will accept this contract on the basis that I will give my servitude after I leave this life. Once again I was quite young and very naîve to jump into this so early on. I felt very heavy at the time of this as if something very powerful was watching over my shoulder. I saw nothing and heard nothing. I went back to my normal life. I didn’t think that anything had really worked and how could I be I had no indication that this contract was going to be honoured…

Jumping forwards to more recent times around about 2012 when I was 18 I started to get girlfriends from here on out, I had a few short relationships until I found one in 2012 of which I will have a child with in 2013 (child was born 21/06/13) we were together 4 months before I got her pregnant. At this time everything was going swimmingly I have had no experience since I was 12-13 after that day so I thought it was all a load of nonsense. We had no problems until my daughter was born and then her demeanor changed and was an outright bitch for the next 3.5 years until I found the courage to leave our toxic relationship. She used to tell me that I sexually harrassed her in the middle of the night, with touching etc. I of course dismissed this as her being crazy and making up stories as I had no recollection of these events happening and I still to this day don’t. I left her and found a new girlfriend in a very short time around about 2-3 weeks after separation. In which my ex partner was infuriated as she was hoping that I would still come back to her with time. She charged me with indecent assault and I was facing jail time. My new partner would also tell me that I would touch her in my sleep and I thought nothing of it as this new girl was just as crazy as the last one. Very emotionally attached and clingy. We mutually separated a few months down the track as I kept distancing myself from her emotionally. I found a new girlfriend not too long after that one also. I ended up marrying this one and still am married to this one. However my wife is understanding and from day 1 she has been supportive. She has been keeping a journal of all the times I will harass/assault her at night. At first she thought that I was awake whilst I was doing this and thought I was trying to be romantic and sexy. However this isn’t the case I am totally asleep even though my eyes will be wide open, I will appear to have a glazed over look on my face. Since this discovery they have been documented to show sleep therapists etc. They did a sleep study and discovered that I potentially could have ‘parasomnia’ where I am not in REM sleep for more than 8 minutes a night. Hence why I am always exhausted throughout the day my body has no chance to recover more than 8 minutes a night. The rest of the time I am in a permanent sleep state which will result in ‘astral projection’ or ‘lucid dreaming’ it has only been in the past few weeks that I have been having a massive influx of experiences. I tried to contact my ‘guardian angel’ and I received two names one was ‘Raphiel’ (with that exact spelling) and a second name ‘Saskia’ which I actually saw in my vision she was a bald pretty succubus-like woman except no wings or tail. She had greyed out skin and red thorns made of bone protruding from her skin on her arms, neck, back and legs. Truly horrifying… She was pulling me to the left away from the other ‘Raphiel’ he didn’t seem to put up much fight. Then I was only able to see ‘Saskia’ as she had won the tug-o-war in my vision. I couldn’t see ‘Raphiel’ however… I got scared and told my wife what had happened and she dismissed it until I went to go have a shower and asked the question to myself ''Who is this Saskia?" 4 latin words came into my head ‘Corpus e illum nocturna’ I didn’t know what this meant so I finished in the shower and went to Google Translate it said ‘Out of his body, in the night’ I was absolutely gobsmacked, I don’t know latin in the slightest so this is a little unexplainable and to a skeptic and athiest I was it was very moving to my beliefs. I didn’t know what to do so I looked up online on how to get rid of this thing attached to me. I could only imagine it was relating to the pact I made when I was younger. I saw on the internet how to communicate with these entities or attachments using a scrying mirror. So I did a little bit of research and it sounded quite exaggerated and fake with the experiences I read but I thought it’s worth a try… Little did I know this would change my belief in spirituality forever. I sat infront of a dark body sized mirror facing the bed. Got myself comfortable and took myself into a state of Deep meditation which I do often. I focused upon my reflection and within seconds my face started to morph and darken. I could see this 6inch white aura around my torso and head a few moments later that same white silhouette shifted to the right and there I was sitting next a white silhouette of myself. I persisted even though this was freaking me out a little. I maintained my meditation and focus and that silhouette drifted out of the frame to the right my reflection completely disappeared before my eyes. I was trying so hard to maintain my focus and meditation. I persisted alittle longer the mirror appeared to be as black as a void (it was a normal mirror in the dark with minimal lighting) I started to see the mirror fill from the bottom with a grey mist/smoke which everyone was talking about (I thought this was a conjured story of nonsense but there it was before my eyes) moments later maintaining my focus a blue hue as if someone put blue 3d lenses over my eyes appeared in front of the mirror I felt like someone or something was about to come through and communicate with me without me trying to communicate with anything specific. This was the end of my first experience with the mirror as I finally lost my focus and broke my meditation.

The next day I build up the courage to try once more with the little time I had to do it in. I sat in front of the mirror for around about 2 minutes and got myself nice and relaxed into a deep meditative state again and gazed upon my reflection once more. I immediately saw that white silhouette shift ťo the right again however this time it darted ťo the back of the room and grew to appear 8ft tall standing in the back of the room. I got scared lost my focus and ended the experience.

Since then I left the mirror out of fear. I spoke to two people in my family who are deeply interested in spirituality and one claims to be a natural medium. I can vouch for her abilities they don’t appear toHello,

I would like to share with you a recount of my experiences throughout my life. I’ll start of with when I was around 12-13, then I’ll lead up to more recent events.

Starting off I was around 12-13 and I was searching around on the internet because I was bored I came across some internet pages explaining the occult and how I could make a pact with a demon, invoke them etc. I thought this was a really fun idea at the time and being naîve I rushed into things without giving it much thought about my protection/safety. I researched for awhile on which demon/entity would be the most beneficial to my life and at the time I had no idea of what these entities could actually do for you. I decided upon the ever most popular ‘Astaroth/Astarte/Inanna’ who went by many names so I included them all. I wrote myself out a contract of what I thought the entity would be pleased with. Not sure of what the contents were now however I know that I asked for my part of the bargain that I will live on this earthly plane until I am 90 years of age and that nothing could be done to prevent that for myself and my family. Of course I am only 24 now so I am unsure of whether this bargain is going to be upheld, guess I’ll find out… However getting back to that I wrote the contract, cut into my finger and stamped the contract with my blood as per instruction. I said thankyou and I hope that you will accept this contract on the basis that I will give my servitude after I leave this life. Once again I was quite young and very naîve to jump into this so early on. I felt very heavy at the time of this as if something very powerful was watching over my shoulder. I saw nothing and heard nothing. I went back to my normal life. I didn’t think that anything had really worked and how could I be I had no indication that this contract was going to be honoured…

Jumping forwards to more recent times around about 2012 when I was 18 I started to get girlfriends from here on out, I had a few short relationships until I found one in 2012 of which I will have a child with in 2013 (child was born 21/06/13) we were together 4 months before I got her pregnant. At this time everything was going swimmingly I have had no experience since I was 12-13 after that day so I thought it was all a load of nonsense. We had no problems until my daughter was born and then her demeanor changed and was an outright bitch for the next 3.5 years until I found the courage to leave our toxic relationship. She used to tell me that I sexually harrassed her in the middle of the night, with touching etc. I of course dismissed this as her being crazy and making up stories as I had no recollection of these events happening and I still to this day don’t. I left her and found a new girlfriend in a very short time around about 2-3 weeks after separation. In which my ex partner was infuriated as she was hoping that I would still come back to her with time. She charged me with indecent assault and I was facing jail time. My new partner would also tell me that I would touch her in my sleep and I thought nothing of it as this new girl was just as crazy as the last one. Very emotionally attached and clingy. We mutually separated a few months down the track as I kept distancing myself from her emotionally. I found a new girlfriend not too long after that one also. I ended up marrying this one and still am married to this one. However my wife is understanding and from day 1 she has been supportive. She has been keeping a journal of all the times I will harass/assault her at night. At first she thought that I was awake whilst I was doing this and thought I was trying to be romantic and sexy. However this isn’t the case I am totally asleep even though my eyes will be wide open, I will appear to have a glazed over look on my face. Since this discovery they have been documented to show sleep therapists etc. They did a sleep study and discovered that I potentially could have ‘parasomnia’ where I am not in REM sleep for more than 8 minutes a night. Hence why I am always exhausted throughout the day my body has no chance to recover more than 8 minutes a night. The rest of the time I am in a permanent sleep state which will result in ‘astral projection’ or ‘lucid dreaming’ it has only been in the past few weeks that I have been having a massive influx of experiences. I tried to contact my ‘guardian angel’ and I received two names one was ‘Raphiel’ (with that exact spelling) and a second name ‘Saskia’ which I actually saw in my vision she was a bald pretty succubus-like woman except no wings or tail. She had greyed out skin and red thorns made of bone protruding from her skin on her arms, neck, back and legs. Truly horrifying… She was pulling me to the left away from the other ‘Raphiel’ he didn’t seem to put up much fight. Then I was only able to see ‘Saskia’ as she had won the tug-o-war in my vision. I couldn’t see ‘Raphiel’ however… I got scared and told my wife what had happened and she dismissed it until I went to go have a shower and asked the question to myself ''Who is this Saskia?" 4 latin words came into my head ‘Corpus e illum nocturna’ I didn’t know what this meant so I finished in the shower and went to Google Translate it said ‘Out of his body, in the night’ I was absolutely gobsmacked, I don’t know latin in the slightest so this is a little unexplainable and to a skeptic and athiest I was it was very moving to my beliefs. I didn’t know what to do so I looked up online on how to get rid of this thing attached to me. I could only imagine it was relating to the pact I made when I was younger. I saw on the internet how to communicate with these entities or attachments using a scrying mirror. So I did a little bit of research and it sounded quite exaggerated and fake with the experiences I read but I thought it’s worth a try… Little did I know this would change my belief in spirituality forever. I sat infront of a dark body sized mirror facing the bed. Got myself comfortable and took myself into a state of Deep meditation which I do often. I focused upon my reflection and within seconds my face started to morph and darken. I could see this 6inch white aura around my torso and head a few moments later that same white silhouette shifted to the right and there I was sitting next a white silhouette of myself. I persisted even though this was freaking me out a little. I maintained my meditation and focus and that silhouette drifted out of the frame to the right my reflection completely disappeared before my eyes. I was trying so hard to maintain my focus and meditation. I persisted alittle longer the mirror appeared to be as black as a void (it was a normal mirror in the dark with minimal lighting) I started to see the mirror fill from the bottom with a grey mist/smoke which everyone was talking about (I thought this was a conjured story of nonsense but there it was before my eyes) moments later maintaining my focus a blue hue as if someone put blue 3d lenses over my eyes appeared in front of the mirror I felt like someone or something was about to come through and communicate with me without me trying to communicate with anything specific. This was the end of my first experience with the mirror as I finally lost my focus and broke my meditation.

The next day I build up the courage to try once more with the little time I had to do it in. I sat in front of the mirror for around about 2 minutes and got myself nice and relaxed into a deep meditative state again and gazed upon my reflection once more. I immediately saw that white silhouette shift ťo the right again however this time it darted ťo the back of the room and grew to appear 8ft tall standing in the back of the room. I got scared lost my focus and ended the experience.

Since then I left the mirror out of fear. I spoke to two people in my family who are deeply interested in spirituality and one claims to be a natural medium. I can vouch for her abilities they don’t appear to be faked and are quite unexplainable… I told them all this that I have told you all and she said she wanted to look at my aura and channel whatever it was that was attached to me. She told me that my aura was vividly red full of rage and anger. And instructed the other person to try and fill my body with some ‘light’ he considers himself a healing man. So we tried that and my aura was turning to pink until it changed straight back to red again I heard her whisper to him ‘Whatever it is, it’s eating the light, it went straight back to red’ my eyes were closed for all of this and I was trying to keep myself in a meditative state. I saw a blood red face in my vision which had large white eyes even the iris’ which I still see everytime I close my eyes I feel and see them in my vision like its watching me. She told me soon after that I had no protection no guardian angel and for some reason that nothing was protecting me from this entity that was attached she said she could see this jet black entity standing in front of me sort of like it was protecting me from them doing what they were doing but it wasn’t a good protection. It didn’t want anything or anyone to get rid of it. When they were talking about getting rid of it I could feel my blood boiling like I was so angry even though I wasn’t it was like they unlocked the ability to feel what this attachment was feeling i felt like I wanted to tear them both limb from limb. We stopped trying to channel this thing and they didn’t think they could help me with it, they said it was like I gave away all my protection from my guardian angel. They didnt know about the pact I made but I am convinced that is the time I had to have given away my protection unknowingly they said it was strange after I told them about the pact that since I was a child that I have an natural protection that I can’t send away unless I was 100% dedicated and was experienced enough to communicate with a entity of this ‘power’ I was telling him about what the entity was telling me about how it ‘eats gold’ I had no clue what it meant when That came into my thoughts until he said the only way to cut the channel (part 1)

2 Likes

Wow, before asking people to wade through that wall o’ text…

handIntro

1 Like

you c/p half of the text twice

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

(part 2) is to visualize a gold slate being placed in front of the mirror. Which makes sense that this entity was telling me it eats gold as it was tryiny to say no matter what protection I try to use it isn’t going to work on it. Since this day I have been kind of ‘in tune’ with the feelings of this entity/attachment it makes my body extremely hot inside (not to the touch) when ever someone talks about removing it or talking religion in general. I can feel its anger and when it finds what someone is saying is hilarious to it. The voice it has when it talks to me isn’t auditory it is like a separate thought pattern in my head. Coming from the back of my head to infront of my thoughts normally. This sounds alittle crazy but I have no other way to describe this what do you guys/girls think to these experiences and what should I do?