Mirror ritual accident

If had done a summonning ritual wrong through a mirror and unwanted spirits came through instead. Would I need to say goodbye and destroy the mirror to fix the problem?

No, get rid of the spirits instead. Again, not to sound like a parent figure to you because I know you feel like a few people here have been preaching at you lately over this, but what on earth are you doing that you keep attracting all these unwanted spirits into your home?

That’s a good question actually. I really have no idea but one thing I do know is I’m just being me. Possibly it’s my personality but nevertheless, I still don’t want them to stay with me.

I think you should do this:
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-i-exterminated-a-haunted-house.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-i-exterminated-a-haunted-house.php[/url]

I recently used some of this martian holy water,and exterminated what I called a ‘‘hive’’ of entities,that had been gathering.However,all of these entities were the kind of spirits that creeped me out,and definitively not anything as serious as what you’ve been facing.

So try it,and make some defenses preferrably.

[quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:5942”]I think you should do this:
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-i-exterminated-a-haunted-house.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-i-exterminated-a-haunted-house.php[/url]

I recently used some of this martian holy water,and exterminated what I called a ‘‘hive’’ of entities,that had been gathering.However,all of these entities were the kind of spirits that creeped me out,and definitively not anything as serious as what you’ve been facing.

This information is extremely helpful. I wish I had found this earlier. Thank you[/quote]

[quote=“JimmyTK421, post:5, topic:5942”][quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:5942”]I think you should do this:

This information is extremely helpful. I wish I had found this earlier. Thank you[/quote][/quote]

You’re welcome! You’re also gonna love next week’s Monday Post’s Spirit of the Week. He’s easy to contact,specializes as an evil spirit hunter and haunting exterminator,and he’s willing to teach you how to banish, exorcise,and even do some more…interesting things.

Also,a painting of him,even when printed out,wards off any intrusive spirit.

And who is this man,this spirit of the week? Well,that would be telling…

I’ve got the impression that you are a curious personality, right? That could be a strength. But you need to thread lightly in your approach to the spiritual world. That means doing research, reading about others experiences, listen to the advice given to you and then take that first step of inviting a spirit to you. And finally, make your own interpretations of your experiences which can validate or invalidate your preparations. Have you done anything like that?

This isn’t about “lecturing” you. People care and try to help you as best as they can.

Yes.

To the next question. I’ve done everything except the last two things. Before I can do that I must banish any other spirits that I don’t want getting in the way of any other spirit I want to summon. One of them literally attaches itself to me. I doubt it’s a succubus but I’m not sure. I think it was just pretending to be. I want a succubus so bad

Anyways I got a DUI last Sat. So I really can’t have negative spirits making my life any worse right now. I put my heart and soul into writing that letter today but I can’t do anything until the others are banished. I’ll do everything I can to banish any negative spirits as if my life depends on it. The only banishing spell I can do is the magickally charged water. Any others can cause a scene.

Great. Thanks Arcane

Hi Jimmy, when I first started opening myself up to spiritual experience, I found alot of curious entities showing up. I figured it was because I was a new presence on their plane & I was being sussed out. Mostly I didn’t feel threatened, although it was unsettling to a degree. When your focus increases this will happen less. What I found really worked was simply & politely but boldly asking threatening entities to leave, that they were not welcome in my home. Don’t portray yourself to them as a victim & they won’t see you as such. Good luck :slight_smile:

In the past, I conjured up a few unwanted entities during my first few attempts with a black mirror too, but the types I accidentally brought into my home did not go away with cleansing because I finally realized these spirits were emotion based. They fed off of either fear or excitement, not magick alone, and by thinking about them and giving them attention, even if only to say “go away you are unwelcome here” it was only giving them more power and making them stronger and harder to deal with because telling them to go away meant I was acknowledging their presence and showing them I was uneasy around them because why else would I demand they leave if I wasn’t feeling uneasy in their presence? And they knew this.

It wasn’t until I decided to just ignore them as if they weren’t even there, no matter how fearful or uneasy I felt, that they finally vanished. It was hard at first but eventually I forgot all about them and managed to keep distracting myself with other mundane things and then I realized one day and was telling the person that lived with me, hey it’s been over 2 weeks since we’ve felt you know…and I paused and gave them the look of “you know what I mean” and he immediately said yes I know, I know what you are referring to but let’s not mention that or it may happen again.

Thanks ladies. That’s very helpful information. I need a divination before anything so I can find out if there’s a succubus with me at all and to see if any of the spirits were immitating as well. It would definetly be a lot easier to connect with her if I knew she’s here and on my side. With the last letter of intent that I did a few months ago. I wasn’t sure if it worked and now I’m still not sure. I can’t do any divinations on my own yet, but right now I don’t have the time to practice since I’m working really hard to save up the money to pay for the DUI fine.

Jimmy, what kinds of questions were you wanting to ask in the divination? If you want, PM me and tell me the questions and I will remotely connect with you thru your profile picture and username and do some divination for you. This seems to be a major problem for you and you seem to be keeping a calm and positive attitude about this but I get the sense that deep down, this is becoming a pain in your ass but you are trying to ignore it somewhat by remaining positive so it doesn’t affect your every move. I can do a tarot reading and get one of my familiars to help me, if you’d like.

Oh yeah