Mind Linking?

So whenever I become close with someone or spend a good portion of time with someone who I like being around, I become almost like mind linked to them. I’ll know what they’re thinking sometimes just before or as they think it and when they/I say it out loud it freaks us out. A lot of times I’ll say something just as or before they do or vice versa, and not just a word but a whole sentence. This has happened with close family members, friends, and my current boyfriend. It’s not things they say a lot or catch phrases but things I shouldn’t know they were thinking or going to say and this doesn’t just happen occasionally but it becomes almost 5-6 times a day or more. It freaks out other people and me and that person until it becomes so common we just expect it and laugh. I’ve experienced this as long as I can remember. It almost feels like I sync up with they’re energy/brain waves and vice versa. I don’t know if that’s possible or not but it happens unconsciously if so. I’m not sure if this is actually happening or if it’s just coincidence or spending too much time together but I kind of want to know if anyone else experiences this or knows how or why this happens.

1 Like

Telepathy?

2 Likes

You’re probably just tuned in more to their energy/vibration than others

3 Likes

Is passive telepathy a thing? I guess I never considered that possibility because I’ve always thought it was something that takes a lot of mental effort and skill to do, something only experienced magicians could achieve through actively trying over time. That it required a lot of breaking down of that persons mental barriers or only when they’re in a state of unguarded thought, much like suggestion, and even then that it could only be one word, feeling, or thought form. Perhaps those people are letting down their mental guard through a high level of trust and desire for my company or suggestion, like a mutual agreement of sorts subconsciously. I’m so curious if anyone else experiences this passive form and how often it occurs.

1 Like

Surely you were into occult practices seriously in your past live/lives. Does happen, brother.

2 Likes

My experiences make me inclined to say it’s possible.

1 Like

Youre linked.
I used to do that with my mother andId get yelled at, “get out of my head!!”
So, I learned to be quiet.

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re a sensitive soul. You could work more into it and become a legitimate psychic.

1 Like